"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Piava

Redemption Arc
The Duolicious dating app (ie, the 4chan dating app for femcels that might also be a fed honeypot) has a Phase Connect community.
For the love of god do not make an account there unless you're just fucking around for fun.GNeG61KWAAAi52v.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope he covers the VTuber Culture War tisms in a Kirsche collab, he did already agree to stream with her.
Hatman cucks pippa yet again
The evil knows no bounds

Stunned But Dumb

Tonya and Lisa will be chatting about their hobbies in like 15 minutes.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Biboo has a mystery off Collab tomorrow do we have any clue?

Bronze

Wasn't ":D collab" Biboo and Mumei?

Stunned But Dumb

So... sorry for Phase posting but I was thinking about how obvious the team formations were for balancing skill levels in Phase wars with Team Spiral having Kamigamer Michiru team up with First to be eliminated at Mario Kart Panko, DarksydePippa, and... well... Remi (I don't know much about Jelly's non autism gaming abilities) and I wondered if it's at all possible to give a general ranking on the phase talent's skill level at gaming. Adaption, reaction, execution, etc.

Even after paying the streamer tax, I'd easily put Michiru and Tenma up top, maybe Lumi? She can't drive to save her life and her aim tends to be off. There aren;t enough hours in the day to watch everyone and stay a sane sensible person, so anyone wanna give input? I'd drop Pippa and Remi somewhere at the bottom. I've seen Pippa actually improve at a game if it keeps her interest long enough, but... Remi is another story.

Upstairs Grave

On one hand there is like a 1.4% female rate in the Phase Community. On the other hand Lia Likers and Urufugang have proven that the men are all gay so it works out.

Meanwhile

There's definitely a gradient between Liker and the other end. There are no dex users amongst the ringodachi; Il Duce Pankolini forbade it.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So... sorry for Phase posting but I was thinking about how obvious the team formations were for balancing skill levels in Phase wars with Team Spiral having Kamigamer Michiru team up with First to be eliminated at Mario Kart Panko, DarksydePippa, and... well... Remi (I don't know much about Jelly's non autism gaming abilities) and I wondered if it's at all possible to give a general ranking on the phase talent's skill level at gaming. Adaption, reaction, execution, etc.

Even after paying the streamer tax, I'd easily put Michiru and Tenma up top, maybe Lumi? She can't drive to save her life and her aim tends to be off. There aren;t enough hours in the day to watch everyone and stay a sane sensible person, so anyone wanna give input? I'd drop Pippa and Remi somewhere at the bottom. I've seen Pippa actually improve at a game if it keeps her interest long enough, but... Remi is another story.
Obviously rigged, fish Mcmahon needs his drama.

Zyklon Mag

New outfit for Shinri! Now Altare is the only Tempus member with no official alt outfit yet.

Seoleim

I saw the words Hololive, English and the silhouette and thought to myself "Wow they are giving Buffson a new outfit?". Sadly not.

Last edited:

kingcaid

Rezuul sadly recovered from COVID and decided the best way to celebrate is to speedrun jong induced suicide.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
New outfit for Shinri! Now Altare is the only Tempus member with no official alt outfit yet.

3 whole days in advance? How dare they.
20240513_131334 (2).png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi poisoned herself.... again....

Archive

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

Shiori has two unspecified collabs in her schedule too

Edit: also I remember Kiara accidentally implying Nerissa and Shiori might be in Japan during her dragons dogma stream. Possibly false trail but you never know

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Clip tax
Jets is Moe Moe

Henya being Henya

something something phase lesbianism

Bao had her usual great time

Mouse shamelessly milking Henya for lulz

SHONDO COME BACK THESE FUCKERS ARE LEAVING YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

niggaphil

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Edit: also I remember Kiara accidentally implying Nerissa and Shiori might be in Japan during her dragons dogma stream. Possibly false trail but you never know
Could have just been trolling, but I saw people talking about a YouTube/incognito bug that would allow you to see what time zone the stream was created in, and that was saying they were in Japan. So odds are high that all of advent is going to Japan and I hope nerissa's plane crashes...and she decides to graduate after being rescued.
...I guess I don't have enough hate to go all the way with that wish.

Top Bottom