"I regret shaving my feet... now it's cold here when I go outside"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Pioneer

Iroha was afraid to join Peko's minecraft event alone, so she asked AZKi to join her

Deepl
Good morning ✨

I'm off to another lesson now!

I was going to play MonHun today, but I'm going to join Pekora-senpai's Minecraft project from 20:00~!
I was too scared to go alone, so I asked Azukichi to join me. I'm going to fight with you.
Their POVs

AzuIro :sanasmile:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774's Akane Canna is having her birthday live now.

Ryugasaki Rene will be there as her guest.

Aki reflecting on her SF6 performance.

Kurumi Noah's reason to join VSpo.

Her team did win the SF6 tournament and she won her match against Hendy.

Ui-mama spends her Mother's day with her chat.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yet another case of IRyS being too nice, but this is the closest she has come to telling him off:
She delayed her stream to wait for Kronii to finish her outfit reveal and the 'banned by literally everyone except IRyS' schizo sends this,
1715599459196.png
And her response,

Will she ever ban him? Who knows.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Yet another case of IRyS being too nice, but this is the closest she has come to telling him off:
She delayed her stream to wait for Kronii to finish her outfit reveal and the 'banned by literally everyone except IRyS' schizo sends this,
View attachment 69881
And her response,

He isn't wrong for once

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
View attachment 69881
And her response,

My money is on her not actually knowing how to ban anyone. I'm fairly sure she's the only EN that hasn't banned him by now.

USS IOWA

Guys looks like Cover has gone public, tbh I'm quite concerned since to what happened to Anycolor since they go oublic.

Attachments

• 1715597328919268.png
    1715597328919268.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Limkin

Guys looks like Cover has gone public, tbh I'm quite concerned since to what happened to Anycolor since they go oublic.View attachment 69883
What matters more is how much they are planning to list for sale, and how little fucks do they give about their opinion instead of scamming them out of their money. With previous experience - they couldn't care less about what they think so it should be fine. Also Niji was very generous in allowing them to point there and say "Yeah, this is what happens when a vtuber company follows your advices, do you want your shares being sliced three times in price? I don't think so"

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Iroha was afraid to join Peko's minecraft event alone, so she asked AZKi to join her

Deepl

Their POVs

AzuIro :sanasmile:

Danchou is participating as well :D

POV -

E: As is Flare

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Guys looks like Cover has gone public, tbh I'm quite concerned since to what happened to Anycolor since they go oublic.View attachment 69883
As I understand it, Cover was already public (and had been since 31 March 2023) it's just changing it's designation on the stock exchange.

This has some more information if you really care about Japanese stock market terms:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
My money is on her not actually knowing how to ban anyone. I'm fairly sure she's the only EN that hasn't banned him by now.
She probably doesn't care enough. After /vt/ keeps leaking her patreon only streams she seemed to really just stop caring about problematic people in that fashion entirely lmao so she may make snide remarks but he'll just shout to the void.

Zyklon Mag

TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN WITH THE BOYS ON WEDNESDAY!:pippasquish: Will this trigger Bettel into dropping anti-Semitic comments like the good old days?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some updates from Mio's sub account:

1000140038.jpg
1000140037.jpg

Happy to see she's doing well enough to post stuff and that she's open to talking about everything when she gets back.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Rica Celebrating her not-6th Anniv with an ASMR Vampire Cosplay :BijouBijou:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I love this citypop version of the fauna theme song. It's like being on a tropical beach and enjoying the sea breeze:faunacry:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It was this document circulated by some Twitter retard.

View attachment 69872

>"Please don't spread misinformation uwu"
>"Anyway here is a plaintext of vtubers that I think are LITERAL CRIMINALS"

foresight dictates that they're not going to like anyone looking into the skeletons in their closet either!

Hexa has been one-guyed (good)

oh shit, I've been replaced

should've seen it coming tbh

Last edited:

Negzana

>"Please don't spread misinformation uwu"
>"Anyway here is a plaintext of vtubers that I think are LITERAL CRIMINALS"

foresight dictates that they're not going to like anyone looking into the skeletons in their closet either!

oh shit, I've been replaced

should've seen it coming tbh
I am surprised you haven't whored yourself out for some other menhera vtuber yet

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Meche mechering in less than 30 minutes with a game about idols and robots 💛

Top Bottom