"You plead the fifth? More like you plead the fourth!"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

I reposted it since I thought it was worth weighing on
If it were worth weighing on, someone would've have weighed on it. Most people either figure out PLs on their own or back read sites like this to find out. Also stop double posting, it's unnecessary. Use the edit button if you must.

Here, because I can't help myself. Flayon is probably black due to process of elimination from a pic when he and other stars went to Japan and took a group pic. Niji doesn't have one, I don't remember what the other corp mentioned was.

Speaking of

I missed Serina's pancake stream. She's a calamity in the kitchen but streams at a horrible time for me... Just like Ina. and Shiina... I'm noticing a pattern

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Dude really made a whole ass video because Calliope Mori is a more popular rapper than he will ever be but didn't want to just make a strait callout video about her so he decided to just put that in at the last moment. Also she's likely better. Haters are getting clever at least.
:guh:
He's now deleted it and apologized claiming he didn't know, so he was either too lazy to watch a 60 second clip or he's lying.

A

Meanwhile the retard behind the original video is doubling down while showing off his "unique" model he's so proud of. There's like 4,000 different things going on here and it looks like shit. The other vtubers are all "samey" because people like to actually be able to tell what they're looking at.

A

Edit: Now he's going hard after Mori and linking out of context clips of Lumi and Fauna. I still can't get over how terrible his model is. Dude thinks he's Kendrick when he's some shitty Pokemon rapper. "They not like us" he's who this song's talking about.

Bob had him pegged from the start he really is just a pink woman hater disguising his jealousy lol

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I can't believe the final yab is the intern not writing a personalised tweet for Kronii's outfit reveal.

Cover really do need to hire more staff for social media. Personally I hate that it's necessary but the talents really rely a lot on social media for promotion. If they're making talents pay for their own outfits then at least they should help with exposure. It does feel like whoever has access from the Stars side is way more on top of tweets but I think there are still times where stuff gets missed. They need to formally embed social media into their project planning so someone is accountable if shit like this happens again.
I PERSONALLY think that this shouldnt get a post in PL and messages in her YT Chat
The way it was worded made me think it was something more serious than this

USS IOWA

I PERSONALLY think that this shouldnt get a post in PL and messages in her YT Chat
The way it was worded made me think it was something more serious than this
I remember somebody said that she has a song that will accompany the reveal, Maybe it's related to that?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If it were worth weighing on, someone would've have weighed on it. Most people either figure out PLs on their own or back read sites like this to find out. Also stop double posting, it's unnecessary. Use the edit button if you must.

Here, because I can't help myself. Flayon is probably black due to process of elimination from a pic when he and other stars went to Japan and took a group pic. Niji doesn't have one, I don't remember what the other corp mentioned was.
The other corp mentioned was Vshojo: as far i am aware there isnt Black Vtubers between their members,orbiteers or poach targets so they dont have one

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1715560076631.png

I know the context of this picture, and no, it doesn't make more sense when you do.

Attachments

• 1715559880494.png
    1715559880494.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 14

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
He is a boricua but was a former hoodrat. Also listen to that fucker, absolute KFC loving, melon chewing, Yamanba energy :sanasmile:
must be a moreño

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Dude really made a whole ass video because Calliope Mori is a more popular rapper than he will ever be but didn't want to just make a strait callout video about her so he decided to just put that in at the last moment. Also she's likely better. Haters are getting clever at least.
:guh:
He's trying to be some walmart vtuber imitation of leafy, the next phase is a person like him getting a cult following made up of fortnite kids, and then using that to do their version of Kenji's cancel culture.

I can't believe the final yab is the intern not writing a personalised tweet for Kronii's outfit reveal.

Cover really do need to hire more staff for social media. Personally I hate that it's necessary but the talents really rely a lot on social media for promotion. If they're making talents pay for their own outfits then at least they should help with exposure. It does feel like whoever has access from the Stars side is way more on top of tweets but I think there are still times where stuff gets missed. They need to formally embed social media into their project planning so someone is accountable if shit like this happens again.
Whats the situation in Kroni's VA PL, is she as inactive there or what? What's she supposedly spending so much time on.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
They did the same thing to Bae's tweet, i honestly think its more of a woman moment than just Cover being mildy incompetent with tweets of all things
maybe she's just tired of the other fuckups, from VT, some are a stretch but it gives you an idea.
>always promote her covers late sometimes day after it's out
>never promote event stream stuff even tho they do plenty for the others
>didn't promote her 3DLive
>all the other girls get a custom tweet from the EN account for their outfit
>all kronii get is a RT from her tweet
>no tweet for her first big collab
>no tweet for the sally stream even tho it was a very special stream and she announced her birthday live in said stream
>had to make her own logo for the promo
>Bae and IRyS got days of shilling for the account and Kronii got fuck all

and the only one this anon didn't mention that makes sense is them posting her outfit merch and spoiling her outfit before she actually showed it. but again it's either this or something else going on.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I wish whoever invented the "I was only pretending to be retarded" excuse falls off a fucking cliff.

Snek waifu tortures herself.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
maybe she's just tired of the other fuckups, from VT, some are a stretch but it gives you an idea.
>no tweet for the sally stream even tho it was a very special stream and she announced her birthday live in said stream

and the only one this anon didn't mention that makes sense is them posting her outfit merch and spoiling her outfit before she actually showed it. but again it's either this or something else going on.
Theres someone who is probably responsible for this
adadwa.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She should hijack phase weekly to her channel so the supas actually reach her
Z7HeRxU.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Here listen to Lisa's new cover!

Absolutely based. I haven't thought about Flyleaf in like a decade. I knew that the name sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember it. As soon as I heard that opening riff, though...

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Rhubarb driving

Capo Miyo playing Hades II

.:magnino:

That's a long winded way of saying she has the mental illness cocktail.
She got affected by the penis jokes :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Deleted lol also archive is borked
Edit: nvm I'm dumb
Nigga deleted the video. This proves wigger daisenpai had bigger balls than him.

I wonder if this will ever get refuted...

View attachment 69831
Black as in African American descent or black as in skin color cos hoo-boy...

Also, yous a FUCKIN' FLIP! KYS IMMEDIATELY!!!

Flayon-san...
And Vesper (in my heart)
Vesper is NIGGA PRIME.

I would love to meet my lord and savior Mr. Luca Kaneshiro, but they say to never meet your heroes, so thinking twice, I must say it was a super hard decision to end up trying to not think of a way to integrate the idea of joining and fantasizing about what could've been a nice thing.
IT'S A NIJISISTER!!! WE'RE BEING INVADED!!! SCATTER!!!
:panik::panik::panik:

No way dude

following trends? Shut up, nerd.

Bug Eater

He's so hood his most popular raps are all about anime and cartoon with clickbait lewd thumbnails. :SelenHAHAhere:
Screenshot-2024-05-12-192434.png
Most of them are a decade old, that dude must be so bitter that the pink wigger reaper is enjoying her success while he is forced to make shitty drama videos in order to maintain relevance (even if it's just for a week or so)
Hololive is finished in the West unless they start paying reparations to black vtubers. :lean::calidrinking:

thirteenorphans

Theres someone who is probably responsible for this
Imagine if Kronii is getting ostracized because she argued with staff about what Japan did in WW2.

I also wonder why she's going to Poland. Is her MV being produced there or something? Are there any Polish cons big enough to invite Holo?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Some autist concocted an AI Calli/AI Gura diss track towards FUWAMOCO.

NGL, it kinda goes hard. "Woulda hit up Michael Vick if I was looking for a dog fight" is fucking hilarious. Much better than some random
:gurawho:
trying to beef with Cover/Holo, at least.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I also wonder why she's going to Poland. Is her MV being produced there or something? Are there any Polish cons big enough to invite Holo?
some people think it's related to FrostPunk 2 since the Devs and studio are from there.
also :polkawomanmoment: indeed archive
1715561220970.jpg

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you advocate so much about black people at least call yourself theblackenjoyer. Or theniggaenjoyer. Why softballing with dark. You know if you use the word dark,
Actually stomping on @God's Strongest Mozumite 's turf, fucking disgraceful.
ITS too late
I am nicer than the average user of this site but you even fucking Doublepost:laplusgun:
KILL HIM LAPUBRO! MATALO CON EL PODER ARGENTINO DE TUS ANTECESORES!
I am 99% sure they don't do this, the outfits are free.

Top Bottom