"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Here listen to Lisa's new cover!

Holy shit, that's not bad. She can do the full scream and everything, and Flyleaf is not really the first band you'd think of a v-tuber covering.

I love that little eye-shift she does right before she says it. She knows what she's saying, and she knows her ESL position will let her get away with it.

God bless that wop.

It's why ESL women are superior.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Holy shit, that's not bad. She can do the full scream and everything, and Flyleaf is not really the first band you'd think of a v-tuber covering.
Reminder she did that song because is the one of the alpha wolf meme

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kris has always been a retard, honestly the best way to beat these negroids is to just ignore them and let them screech into the void, he included Holo specifically because he knew it would piss people off, he's trying to get attention.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Last edited:

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Pekomom has co-opted Pekora's art tag (also, her "art" tag but we won't talk about that)

Every Clara clip is more cursed than the last

Okakoro forever, yes the stream did actually end like this

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Kris has always been a retard, honestly the best way to beat these negroids is to just ignore them and let them screech into the void, he included Holo specifically because he knew it would piss people off, he's trying to get attention.
Kris is like a known Holo tribalist, like he stated on multiple occasions he was very "Holopro". At some point in the past, his bio used to be "use negativity to spread positivity"or some shit like that.

Attachments

• LottaBaitToday.png
    LottaBaitToday.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 67

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kris is like a known Holo tribalist, like he stated on multiple occasions he was very "Holopro". At some point in the past, his bio used to be "use negativity to spread positivity"or some shit like that.
Welcome to the asylum, friend. Hope your stay is enjoyable.

kingcaid

Khubie is streaming OSRS today while/after yapping.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Definitely not for sale but I'll keep in mind for Sunday ID time.

Funny that for some weird-ass reason, ID netizens/shitposters like to make jokes about the fact that Kobo's PL is that of a black man, if not someone from the region of Papua (who is also black, and in Indonesia is often considered as volatile due to the whole 'ID government vs Papua rebels fighting over some shit')
Had to self reply but I have found and took photo of the yamanba kobo.

Turns out it's for auction and the last time I took photo of it (as written on that bit of paper above it) it was on bid for around 350k IDR (somewhere around $20-21). When the convention is over I went to the booth again and from what I heard, the bid went down to the final price of 320k IDR (which is $20-ish).

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If anything Holo doing any sort of action would only empower the nigga squad to chimp out further
Considering this was a very broad callout im just waiting for the any shitflinging that nobody big will care about

I think he even calls Takahata out for saying Gyatt, Taka iirc is part of a fairly PC twitch crew
All these wokescolds act smug till a nigga bites the hand that feeds lmao

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
If anything Holo doing any sort of action would only empower the nigga squad to chimp out further
Considering this was a very broad callout im just waiting for the any shitflinging that nobody big will care about

I think he even calls Takahata out for saying Gyatt, Taka iirc is part of a fairly PC twitch crew
All these wokescolds act smug till a nigga bites the hand that feeds lmao
I doubt Holo would do anything but I'm betting that nigga's on their radar. If he's trying to piss off Calli then he'll be in for a rude awakening, wigger daisenpai has got lots of connection. This yamanba shouldn't be surprised if no one wants to associate with him anymore after this.
:botanshrug:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I'd find it hilarious if Cover pulled a Valve. Invite the guy to Japan for "PR" reasons, the arrest him as soon as he gets off the plane.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Unless I missed something, I'm not sure where the part where it's a call out to calli specifically or at all. I was losing steam by the end, so possible but if it's about the "I rap better than you comment" that's nothing. He says that all the time and used to say "I X better than you" back in the day too. I mean in my opinion he wasn't even the best rapper in the group but thats another story

This yamanba shouldn't be surprised if no one wants to associate with him anymore after this.
Doubt it. He runs with Kenji who came out of his drama looking great to the common person despite the details of his situation. Shizzy in general has a bunch of friends despite how he acts towards other artists, I think he'll be fine.

He doesn't believe in Kaela's power :kaelalaugh:

Kay Yu is like the only time I've seen someone be the walking example of feature creep (affectionate)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Top Bottom