"What's the point of wielding the sword if you are not willing to get it bloody"Shylily

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
1715464338216767.png

isreal

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Please make sure to watch my favorite streamer read you a bedtime story.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Lisa in Idol??? Whoooooa did not see that one coming.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
To expound on my previous snarky meme because I feel it's wrong to just dump it and leave;

I have spent twenty years in online communities by now. I was on the internet when I was ten years old, and I'm now nearly 32.

In all that time, I have never once, ever, under any circumstances, ever seen a non-political community. It is a myth, it doesn't exist. It is a fantasy. This is a political community, defined by moral principles that automatically fall into the libertarian and right-of-center political brackets. Trying to ignore that reality is completely and totally delusional.

You don't have to like it, you don't have to engage with it. You can just talk about vtubers, that's fine. I don't ask you to do any more than that. But do not indulge in the absurdist, nonsensical and laughable concept that there is any such thing as a community without principles. I say principles instead of politics because the latter is simply the act of social engineering upon the basis of the former.

Vtubing, tabletop roleplaying, electronic gaming, anime, battletech, warhammer, MMORPGs, gundam, etc... these hobbies are all under active, sustained attack by outside forces seeking to use social engineering to force you to change your opinions and attitudes to better conform to their own desired versions.

The proponents of these versions will chase you relentlessly everywhere you go. Until you stand up to them, they will never stop. They will attack you, your friends, your family, your heroes, your icons, etc. They will re-write history before your eyes, and when you get angry and burnt out and retreat to another medium that you enjoy more, they will come after you and try to re-write that, too.

The fact of the matter is that escapism is dead, because escapism is passive and conservative, and conservatives have never conserved anything.

I am not political. I hate and despise politics. If you have ever voted for any party in your life, you are a fool. They all hate you and want to destroy you, just with varying degrees of intensity and desired speeds of destruction. What I am, however, is principled. My principles tell me to stand up to inveterate, unprincipled liars who want to destroy the mediums I love and will never stop unless they are dragged out, kicking and screaming. To do that I need to tell others about my principles. If that means I piss them off, then they can go find escapism elsewhere, and hide in their holes as earth is shovelled on top of them by the change agents that they deliberately chose to ignore until it was far, far too late.

Every single person I have ever met who has had the 'I just want to game/watch anime/enjoy my cartoons/etc in peace, man' mental outlook has become more jaded, cynical, miserable and delusional over time. Without exception. They do the same thing over and over; pick something they like, try and ignore the invaders and sit there in an ever-shrinking bubble of supposedly 'non-political' buddies until everything they ever loved about the thing has been subverted out from under them. Then they have a breakdown, rant about just wanting to be left alone, and find another hobby. So the change agents merrily traipse after them, delighted that they've found such a willing, submissive beast of burden, who will constantly lead them to greener pastures for them to rape barren and destroy, safe in the knowledge he will never do more than passively whine and cringe into a tighter and tighter ball on the ground.

Then when he's retracted fully, they can just stick the lever under him and pry him off the last sprout of green grass they want to spray pesticide over, before shooing him away to scout out a new hobby for them to destroy.

They will not stop, ever, until you either stand up for your principles, or you kill yourself. Those are the only two options on the table.

Nothing stands unless you defend it.
You are overly verbose and preachy. But, I'd be lying if I said you're not right. As much as people want to ignore it, I can promise it's not going to go away just because you ignore it or try to compromise with it. Defend what you enjoy or it see it ruined.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Honesty, how black representation even works as a vtuber? Does the person controlling the avatar have to be black? The vtuber model has to be black? If the model is black, but the person, does it count as black representation? Is Shiranui Flare brown representation in that case? If the person is black, but the model is white or any other color, does it count as representation? Besides, how do you even make sure the girl controlling the model is black, do you want a self dox?

Trying to put racial politics, a thing depending on a biological element you have been born with, into a field where people use a virtual avatar with multiple impossible characteristics is dumb.
You trying to make sense of perpetually butthurt retarded Yamanbas. Don't. They will use race card to weasel out of any logic.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
You are overly verbose and preachy. But, I'd be lying if I said you're not right. As much as people want to ignore it, I can promise it's not going to go away just because you ignore it or try to compromise with it. Defend what you enjoy or it see it ruined.

Thank you, and trust me, I know I'm overly verbose and preachy. But I will fight to the death for the things I believe in, and that includes defending the rights of everyone here to call me a femboy and a femboy until the day my bank account runs dry or I get black-bagged by the thought police.

Edit: I forgot about my own wordfilter. :pippabrogoblin:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Phoebe's (she is definitely not Ami Amami) redebut stream

Non Anon's watchalong

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Thank you, and trust me, I know I'm overly verbose and preachy. But I will fight to the death for the things I believe in, and that includes defending the rights of everyone here to call me a femboy and a femboy until the day my bank account runs dry or I get black-bagged by the thought police.

Im quoting it solely in case he edits the post

kingcaid

Sorry for the almost-double post, but I was not expecting a crossover between vtubing and that bizarre 4chins dating app
As a joke Khubie made a account and posted her twitch link on it. Had 5 people show up the next stream claiming to have found her through it. Curious how many other vtubers are doing the same if any.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Stream title is a about the latest small corpo drama, instead talks about Keynesian economics for 2 hours.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Me: AND THAT CONCLUDES ROUND ONE OF THE FINAL MATCH!
Hakka:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (51) (1).jpg

Doki is back and hosting a Wrestlesanji without the "sanji". Going to have a ton of indies and different companies involved. She organized it completely by herself.

Edit: More details - she wanted to do this event as a way to bring together the Western community like what happens so often in the JP scene, as the Western VTuber sphere feels more disjointed in comparison. She also mentioned, it will work just like the past event it is a spiritual successor to (Wrestlesanji). If only Nyfco was still around to be able to see the seething.

Edit2: She initially had a hard-cap on people participating until they had so many more she wanyed to let in, she just said fuck it, so everyone who wanted got in. Thus, it will be a 2-day event.

Edit3: Participants part 1
foto_no_exif (52) (1).jpg

Edit4: STARS BOYS ARE BACK LETS GO.
foto_no_exif (54) (1).jpg

Edit5: Broadcasters
foto_no_exif (55) (1).jpg

Edit6: The event is sponsored by Gamer Supps, too, and will have participation gifts.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Real life kept me away from the TVA card game and the Hag Garden I'm not going to make it, bros I'm just not

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holy fucking retardation, this bitch is a dumbass.

Official "ally" list imminent? Anyone not in this is morally bankrupt?
Inb4 Mint and all Vshojos besides Matara are in
Sayu still sits at the back of the bus

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter