"Also, did you guys know I learned what a 'chuuba' is yesterday through Uruka? I was like, 'Uruka, people keep saying 'chuuba,' what the heck is 'chuuba?' The only chuuba I know is like, shuuba-dooba-doo-shuuba-doobidy-doo!!!!' What was that thing? Is it the Flintstones?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Gram Pico šŸ¤šŸ•: Unarchived Karaoke | (5/8/2024)

怐KARAOKE怑ONLY ENGLISH SONG!!!ć€å€‰å¤¢ć“ć“ / Phase Connect怑​

Linkin Park / Crawling
Linkin Park / In The End
Linkin Park / One Step Closer
Nirvana / Smells Like Teen Spirit
Sum41 / Over My Head
Flyleaf / Fully Alive
Flyleaf / All Around Me
Evanescence / Call Me When You're Sober
There was no mention that it was going to be unarchived but considering the setlist, I figured I'd better just archive it anyways.

EDIT: She has updated the VOD with timestamps of the songs, so yeah, the VOD is staying up.

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

So she's taking the plunge indeed.

Goodbye Mori's boobas...
:gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:
:ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear:

Why the music-talented blue bear has to be the most unseiso one in the Phase connect..... It just hurts :fishmandispair: :dokiSmug:
She's not unseiso, she's just a sexless chink. Though I pity the fool who'll take her virginity, he better be wearing scuba gear cos Uruka would be gushing like a waterfall when she comes.

I have terrible, terrible news

RIP to a real one.

I regret clicking that spoiler. Fucking Parasi...

is this bitch 12? I respect her commitment to draw the muscles correctly ish but come the fuck on if you're gonna go guro at least add better shading.
Anyway, I was scrolling and I saw head jew trying to get spic editors. If you're a fellow spic and you want to scam a jew, go for it.

@NenƩlove @Cubanodun Takodachi your time has come! Put your beaner language to good use for once and make you motherland proud!

Guess they gave ame a sponsor for a watch as merch.

and Kronii's new outfit silhouette(ish)
GNCyasuWYAAu3EI

Fucking hell, that silhouette looks like a hairy, uncircumsized penis.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pmaru released the MV of her collab with UFO and all subtleties were thrown out the window

From being too similar to the original Luna CM to having fucking Luna's shadow in one segment made me smile throughout.

:whatastory:

frz

It depends on who they hired. The last ... many times an alternative app like this getting killed... they just went out on a whimper because most of it happens outside of youtube and noone knows about these small times talents, they get abused, wasted their times and might even be put in debt and noone knows about. Which is just sad honestly.

The site itself referenced Iriam, a failed japanese vtuber streaming app with about 98 vtuber listed in vtuber wiki, I checked, out of those 98, 62 has graduated. Of the other 36, most of them have removed iriam from their bio and make no mention of the app whatsoever and seems to have moved on. I was only able to find 7 people who still has iriam link on their bio or tweeting about streaming on iriam.

Some interesting vtubers I found while I was snooping around, all of these have removed iriam from their bio:
- Hanasaki Iris, designed the infamous 5k subs line stamp art for suisei

- Kanade Kanon -> actually get picked up by 774 inc.
- Saeki Yahiro, designer of multiple suisei costumes, stages, also did aki MV illustration, pekora/miko costumes

- Kanbutsu Himono, 191k subs on youtube, live2d rigger of kson and ayunda risu, no idea why or how she gets this big

Beside Iriam we were talking about another streaming app called "Reality" here where most of their vtuber graduated and the company got sold to random music label C.

Bloody fucking hell, I wondered WHY I very vaguely remembered the name IRIAM, turns out they were the app of parent corpo ZIZAI (previously known as DUO) which used to manage... FUCKING MIRAI AKARI AND THE NOW DEFUNCT ENTUM, HOLY FUCKING CRAP.
Does anyone even use IRIAM after 2019? Didn't most of the vtubers they had on the platform just fucking quit or graduate?
@NenƩlove not really. Basically since IRIAM is region locked on a platform noone uses. Information about them are hella limited. Basically there was one guy, probably Japanese who updated the vtuber wiki. That is all we really have about IRIAM. I think he stopped updating around 2022.

In my previous post I only looked at the vtuber listed on that wiki site, where a bunch more graduated than the (retire) status on that wiki. Yes 98% of them left IRIAM/graduated but it is an old list. In those 2 missing years they could have just recruit and graduate another 100 vtubers, who knows.

But one thing for sure, it's clearly a scam. If any vtuber read this forum please dont fucking go to nexas or iriam

niggaphil

Fucking hell, that silhouette looks like a hairy, uncircumsized penis.
Pretty sure someone will draw artwork similar to this to predict Kronii's new outfit :dokiSmug:

2uB6vw5.jpg

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Marumochi Tsukimi back after a few weeks break and celebrating her 4th year anniversary at 9PM JST.

At the same time, Ishigami Nozomi's new outfit reveal.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi talking with Ui-mama.

She's currently playing LoL and has pretty much alternating it with Supermarket Simulator since debut.

Miko saves Iroha from melting into a puddle in front of Gen 0.

Also a glimpse of host club Iroha.

Hmm The original stream got privated? They premiered a cover of the Kemono Friend's OP on Choco's channel however.

Also Aki's playing more Street Fighter 6 in a couple hours

She restored the stream but it's now uploaded as video.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Worst part about IdolES is that as a real American Man I'm going to be seeing a whole lot more spanish being used/posted on this forum and barely know what the fuck is being said outside of the usage of profanities and slurs.
Why do you even post on a white supremacist forum if you don't even speak Spanish?
Why is Rin in idolcorp again? She seems completely different i.e isn't a lolibaiting whore
Two types of people in Idol.

Lolis and Jews.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I have no idea who these people are and whose funding this
"investors" aka out of touch people with tons of money who expect every project they invest in to make them money all the time no exceptions.

they see hololive and think "yeah i can do that" and are surprised when they cannot in fact do that. The one exception to this seems to be Idol whom should be dead by now.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Eureka

Cchiko_ is live, playing Parasite Eve.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran endurance karaoke to 54k subs

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Highlights of the Aqua and Botan stream the other day.

I'm highlighting this moment at 12:43. I haven't seen other posts explaining what they're referring to, so let me explain:

On December 23rd of 2021, Pekora said something like: "I didn't speak a lot today but I'm doing a lot of things, tomorrow I'll speak longer!" (skip to after 1:13:00 for the TL). Thus viewers were anticipating for a Christmas Eve stream. But the stream didn't happen and there was no announcement. On a board on (most likely) 2chan, a message was posted that said something like "my chicken got cold". Eating chicken on Christmas Day is a customary thing in Japan. There was also another post that became a copypasta. The cold chicken posts had become a meme but it was used in a derogatory manner, thus it wasn't acknowledged. Pekora then explained on the Christmas Day relay stream that she didn't stream the day before due to severe ear pain. The incident was left behind, but the meme continued in the background.
Good morning, tears are flowing
It seems like I fell asleep without realizing it.
The cakes I had lined up on my computer desk were crushed on the floor.
My desk is squishy from the oil that seeped out from the chicken bag, and the cold fat has turned white and solidified.
Maybe it's because I fell asleep face down on my desk, and my cheeks twitch because of the chicken fat.
Even when I look at Holodule, the slots for Pekora haven't increased.
It seems like there were no guerrillas even after I fell asleep.
I'm going to clean up the shortcake that fell on the floor and throw it away.
I'm hungry, so should I eat some chicken?
But it's not that ugly, I feel like I should throw it away, but I'm mixed with calm emotions that I don't really understand.
My inner self tells me to quickly clean up, take a shower, and find some Christmas cake that I can get now.
The special cake with Peko-chan's illustration on it is crumbling on the floor, but wouldn't it be fine to get a cake from a convenience store or supermarket?
Wouldn't it be great if you and I could say Merry Christmas together and blow out the candles while laughing out loud?
That's it, that's all I wanted.
I just wanted to spend the night with Peko-chan saying Merry Christmas to each other.
Was that too much of what I expected? Maybe it wasn't for my height.
Every time my manager talked about Christmas on stream, I thought that such a normal night would come, so I submitted a paid application to my boss and asked him to take a day off, so he could stamp it.
None of your colleagues have girlfriends, right? Even though I was aware that people were laughing at me behind my back, I still held my breath high and ordered a cake in advance.
I put ornaments around my desk so I could post it on Twitter later, I decorated the tabletop tree with a long acrylic tree, and I made my desktop wallpaper long.
After that, the long carrot sounded and Peco Rap was playing, and you guys were so pissed off about Christmas, fa fa fa!
But I'm glad that you saved Christmas for Pekora! Fa fa fa!
Although she pretended to be a little uncomfortable, she laughed and blew away my anxiety and gave me a smile.
I wanted to spend even just an hour on Christmas Eve with Pekora.
But that's all.

No, even if I write lazily, nothing but regrets will come out.
Tears won't even dry
Clean the floor and take a bath
Sorry for the long post

During a La+ and Pekora collab in mid-2022, a question was asked about a vtuber oopsie they did. Pekora was skirting around with her answer until a viewer mentioned Christmas. Pekora then explained about the incident but was, in retrospect, skirting around with her explanation. This included avoided mentioning the chicken but then La+ brought it up. And thus, a Christmas Eve stream was going to happen with chicken. In the time leading up to the stream, other holomems began teasing Pekora about the cold chicken. The incident was brought up again on-stream by Pekora on the Fubuki and Marine confession stream in late-December. This time without skirting around and plenty of banter. On Christmas Eve, the stream happened with a warm chicken.

Since then, fans and holomem alike reference the incident and meme to tease Pekora from time to time. The cold chicken was made official in 2023 with Pekora's Tamagotchi.

You can say that the origin of the meme is a bit... cold.
----------------------
This video helped me to fill in the important blanks I've had before putting this post together.

Sidenote: I've left out a few details where I wasn't sure if they're true or not.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Kronii stream.

Kronii clips.

It's a good thing that Kronii joined Hololive and not Nijisanji. Good for Riku and the three stooges, I mean.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Ironically she got scouted, and Yuko, the most degenerate one, was the one who got through auditions. Maybe head jew had vastly different ideas initially, but then saw that it sells, and no one is coming after his ass for this, so he decided to push hard for it
I would say that he should have pushed hard for more girls like Rin, but there aren't that many like her, and even less who would want to work for him.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's a good thing that Kronii joined Hololive and not Nijisanji. Good for Riku and the three stooges, I mean.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

I would say that he should have pushed hard for more girls like Rin, but there aren't that many like her, and even less who would want to work for him.
not even just "like rin" talent is hard to find but also why risk an amazing talent who finds only a small niche fanbase when concoomerism is so much more succsessful.

It sucks but at least it makes sense the important bit to me is that it's all temporary Coomerism sells but it's not sustainable it seems that way for now because the influx of new idiots is high enough to feign stability.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
not even just "like rin" talent is hard to find but also why risk an amazing talent who finds only a small niche fanbase when concoomerism is so much more succsessful.
Is it? Last I checked, Rin was the most successful Idol member.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Bronze

Hololive's celebrating hologra's 5th anniversary with a special 3D program

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Top Bottom