"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Found something funny from reddit

A vtuber postponed her stream because she had to assist with a cow birth

Judging by the voice, seems to be a hag or maybe someone will translate something i missed and its a Babiniku

Model is suitable for her dairy farm job too, heh

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
For the Factorio enjoyers - I'm happy to report Okayu is playing the game correctly. ie. laying stuff down and then immediately tearing it up and redoing it to make it look nice and even and symmetrical. Then starting over again to fit the power poles in a nice grid pattern.

4 hours in and and it's all straight lines and something almost resembling a main bus. Can't say for sure, but she seems to be figuring it out herself without being told what to do by chat.

Last edited:

No way dude

following trends? Shut up, nerd.
For the Factorio enjoyers - I'm happy to report Okayu is playing the game correctly. ie. laying stuff down and then immediately tearing it up and redoing it to make it look nice and even and symmetrical.

4 hours in and and it's all straight lines and something almost resembling a main bus. Can't say for sure, but she seems to be figuring it out herself without being told what to do by chat.

She might be autistic:inahalloween:

Salado

Please tell me it's not a fucking Boeing...

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I compiled clips of Sena Bonbon, out of context, from her stream this evening into a short video. Maybe you might enjoy it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Damn it. I was hoping I'd be able to play a bit of HoloX Break tonight, since I won't be able to until either Saturday night or Sunday. Looks like it's not releasing until 3:00 EST, though. I thought it was midnight, but maybe it's the midnight of some other time zone.

niggaphil

Guys, Guys! I know why KuroEN used 2023 promotional art again! Because their 2023 merchs had been in the warehouse for almost a year! Just like Fishman's coffee in his warehouse! They need to clear these junks ASAP!

Nijisisters, time to open your wallet and buy it! :dokiSmug:

Edit: If this is true, we may able to find some Pomu, Mysta, and Selen AR live concert merch in some Japan Junk mountain (just like the Atari ET game cartridge). Who is brave enough to dig these one piece treasure out?

Koros Apogee

Delutaya Update

Delta posted a mini song(cover?) on Twitter.

(Archive Link)
Lyrics:
GJaAXSObMAA7t4K.png
Google translated:
GJaAXSObMAA7t4K.png

She did two Twitter spaces this month. The first one was simply a chatting stream as she's still unable to stream due to some technical issues and through most of the space she let some viewers in to chat with as well.

(Archive Link)

And the second one which is recent is her do a mini space saying she's sick with COVID but still in high spirit.

(Archive Link)

That is all.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn it. I was hoping I'd be able to play a bit of HoloX Break tonight, since I won't be able to until either Saturday night or Sunday. Looks like it's not releasing until 3:00 EST, though. I thought it was midnight, but maybe it's the midnight of some other time zone.
Midnight PST.
Kay is a filthy Commiefornian (asian).

I will play the shit out of it with NENE, if she's not good then I will personally hunt Kay down and flood his house with dollar bills as punishment.

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys before I go to sleep remember to unsub from Nyaru

USS IOWA

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Guys someone from reddit claim to have foumd Aia Amare's PL and found some activity on her community tab, I am not 100% convince that is her but it's still interesting
That's her PL indeed, it was debunked during iluna debut week
Not sure if she's still using that YouTube account though, might want to lurk on her PL twitter or something if it's not locked

Salado

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Nyaru please...

Nozomi's statement

As quoted.
I am pleased to announce my retirement as an advisor to KizunaAI, Inc.

To all of you who have supported us
To all the staff who have supported us together
Thank you very much.

Actually, I had been planning to leave KizunaAI Corporation since its establishment at the time Ai was going to sleep, but due to a chance encounter, I continued to help out for a little while after the sleep.

We had been exploring and discussing ways to continue our relationship, but I wanted to make a final decision, so I decided to step down at this time.

(By the way, this has nothing to do with the change of president! Laughs.
I have been able to maintain good communication with Mr. Osaka.)

Although there were many times when I felt inadequate
But thanks to all the people involved
And thanks to all of you who support me
I have been able to experience many things
I have been able to grow in many ways.

I am truly filled with gratitude.

Without a doubt, for the past several years
Ai-chan has been the center of my life.
I am glad to have met Ai-chan!

I am Ai-chan's voice model, but
but I am not the person inside!
Ai-chan will always be Ai-chan even if I leave her.

I'm waiting for her to wake up one day.
I will be waiting for her to wake up with you all!

Thank you very much.

Welp, Kizuna AI is dead. Godspeed Nozomi! End of an era mates.

Some RRATS to tide you down:
Matara just joked about a new VHoejo member coming. It's either Pomu, Mika or both.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Nozomi's statement

As quoted.
I am pleased to announce my retirement as an advisor to KizunaAI, Inc.

To all of you who have supported us
To all the staff who have supported us together
Thank you very much.

Actually, I had been planning to leave KizunaAI Corporation since its establishment at the time Ai was going to sleep, but due to a chance encounter, I continued to help out for a little while after the sleep.

We had been exploring and discussing ways to continue our relationship, but I wanted to make a final decision, so I decided to step down at this time.

(By the way, this has nothing to do with the change of president! Laughs.
I have been able to maintain good communication with Mr. Osaka.)

Although there were many times when I felt inadequate
But thanks to all the people involved
And thanks to all of you who support me
I have been able to experience many things
I have been able to grow in many ways.

I am truly filled with gratitude.

Without a doubt, for the past several years
Ai-chan has been the center of my life.
I am glad to have met Ai-chan!

I am Ai-chan's voice model, but
but I am not the person inside!
Ai-chan will always be Ai-chan even if I leave her.

I'm waiting for her to wake up one day.
I will be waiting for her to wake up with you all!

Thank you very much.

Edit:

And a follow up tweet

I don't know what the future holds.
Advisors ≠ Voice Models
I hear that's what it means! I'm not sure what will happen to Ai!

Translation: we don't know what will happen to Ai, but since advisor work and being a voice model are two different things, it means that the voice may or may not change.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Sayu's currently doing a sponsored crane game stream

She mentioned earlier that she has both a summer outfit and a 3D model in the works.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Archive

@naganon What is your woman menhera-ing about this time?

Can we change the TMI Nolan react/emote whatever the hell is that thing to a "Certified Hexa Moment" instead because JESUS CHRIST, she just doesn't stop. It's like she's always on her period.

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
I recognize that voice too. Tho it's possible its just a common kind of voice

Edit: figured it out she sounds like Kai to me

This was the start Eri was trolling Hexa cause Hexa was giving SAO it's flowers for popularizing Isekai regardless of quality (she's right and Eri knew it) Eri to decided to attempt to troll her and Hexa didn't bite)

Eh, I'd argue that SAO more popularized the Web Novel>Light Novel/Manga>Anime pipeline. The real father of modern isekai is Familiar of Zero, which "inspired" a lot of the said popular web novels at the time (late 00s early 10s) that got picked up. From there it snowballed. Only contribution SAO had is probably the mmo elements common in the genre.

Salado

Top Bottom