"Watame Wa...Warukunai yo ne?!"Tsunomaki Watame

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

bothyourhouses

I looked it up and it was discontinued like a decade ago so unless they've brought them back someone eating them could get really sick and be hospitalized. I know they last well past the expiration but 10+ years is kinda pushing it.
MREs are required to be shelf stable for at least 20 years. They want to be able to have warehouses full of them waiting for if they ever need them.
3 years? So either contract work either government or construction or some shit. Or College related (post graduate studies) or she's pregnant and wants to take 3 years to raise the kid.
Pretty sure she was saying thanks for supporting her over the past 3 years, not that that was how long she'd be gone for.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Taken from /vt/:
1709365615630857.png
I know Kawaii is still around and just debuted a new gen, but still

Doyoulike4

Taken from /vt/:
View attachment 65049
I know Kawaii is still around and just debuted a new gen, but still
It is wild how many of those smaller agencies are either dead or in death spirals. Although stuff like V&U, EIEN, and Idol have popped up, and obviously Kawaii and Phase still around.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

frz

Kiara and Caitlin Myers, she is literally KFP. I think I remember Kiara hinting that she was very excited for one of the then unknown EN4 girls, and that is when everyone knew she was almost certain to be one of the new holomems.
Did mom0ki/caitlyn ever interacted with kiara pre-hololive? Where did this randomly come from. A fan watching from afar and an "in" is way too different
And IIRC Kiara was excited for the twins, everyone was.
It was only certain caitlyn was going to be one when they teased Nerissa model with all the musical accessories and she was the only known EN vsinger left bar Miori who was still active and a Beryl who won't fit the model. Before that it was all guessing.

People bought up Jurard but Ollie has wayyyyy more friends than just Jurard, she isn't like Aqua who only has 3 friends, girl collabed with every vtuber under the sun . She probs "spilt the details" to hundreds of people and only 1 managed to get in out of his own talents, to a branch that has more laxxed recruitment criteria. "In" doesn't mean shit to Hololive's recruitment team. Gamers was an anomaly and it also hasn't happened since 2019.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Non is talking and is quite relaxed about the entire situation. Apparently what management promised (new outfits etc) will still proceed.

One of my favourite PRISM covers. I hope all of the girls (and that singular bro he’s pretty interesting too) land on their feet and have a promising future as indies. I really liked them as a group and I wish them all the best.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

Yesterday's Laplus-Roberu collab is full of banter.

Akirose's attempt to finger whistle starring VSpo's Asumi Sena.

Also for Pioneer Union members AZKi will have her monthly member's stream at 10PM JST.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I think VOMS is the only group that lasted from near the start till today
That's because VOMS was pretty much just Gyari fucking around with the idea about wanting to run a "vtuber agency". I doubt it's even profit-driven from Gyari's side as they're still around despite them falling into irrelevance after Pikamee graduated.

Bronze

Doki released donation goals for her charity stream and auction

Rest of the stretch goals
Will do an ASMR stream - $25,000.00
Bento stream - Chat decides theme/design - $30,000.00
Chat decides the next outfit theme - $35,000.00
Will try the hottest hot sauce in Hot Ones - $40,000.00
Release free voicepack, chat decides theme - $45,000.00
Chat picks stretch goal from list (NOT VISAGE) - $50,000.00

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

It's going oddly tranquil, they need 2 more people.
(fun fact: people were streaming PlateUp many months before it got published in early access or even had mentions on dev's site)

GayKusa

Early Adopter
I guess Proctor is asleep?
(a)
At least they get to keep their models.

damn what a shame
I really liked Sara and Non-anon

But at least they still keep their models and channels so its not all bad

Prism, as far as I can remember, was never really involved in any kind of big situation. Shame that one of the few drama-less small corpos has to close doors.
But at least even the closure is drama-free, unlike a lot of other small copros recently.

Limkin

Phase still exists and operational because of Fishman's autistic (and delusional) desire to have his own idol company and having a real experience running business. He has a goal he truly desires, and he is putting honest effort into achieving it, even going as far as admitting that he sucks at it and hiring competent people to fix his shortcomings. More or less every other small corpo that started out or is formed right now only has one goal - make money. You can't build identity on it, you are only going to acquire random people because you honestly don't care who you hire, and it will rot and die because you couldn't be assed to continue splurging money on it.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
As mentioned, birthday live on 3/7 at 7 PM JST.... what the fuck IRyS. Really, 3 to 5 AM US time??

Tweet:

finally, an EU friendly Irys stream

this might be the first Irys stream I watch live in over 2 years

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing

Clip tax
Hag love! ^_^

Bau bau

Cover by Tomoe Carmine (new girl from Kawaii)

MagicHammer

I like Luto but she seems to have stagnated hard. Haven't really heard much of her in the last year or so either. Is she even streaming?
She hasn't streamed at all in nearly six months, and hasn't streamed consistently in well over a year. She decided quite a while ago that she'd focus almost entirely on school instead of vtubing, and then afterwards that focus shifted to her career. It's a shame considering how she was poised at one time to really be a huge thing, but that's life.
I still wonder why she always pulls such low ccv even after getting a ton of subs. Is she just boring when not singing?
Shiki's status is largely due to a lack of consistency. Every time she'd get some serious eyes on her from a big cover drop or karaoke, she'd get sick, or have a family member die, go on holiday etc. completely killing her momentum to the point of almost total stagnation.

Anyways, my thoughts on Prism disbanding; I always saw this as the inevitable outcome after the Sony acquisition and was surprised it took this long to happen. I don't think Prism's management was particularly good before the buy out, but it certainly didn't improve afterwards.
It's great the talents get to keep their stuff though and hopefully the girls get a nice second wind to their careers now that they are free from Japanese corporate autism.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I'm surprised MilkyQueen is still fucking around as an indie. Really thought she'd be joining Holo at some point due to having an "in" with Callie already. IIRC, she was sharing her channel with two other chuubas at some point as some sort of chuuba idol group but looks like she's rebranded the channel and she's the only one in it now.
I'm surprised holo hasn't grabbed her yet and made her into Irys 2.0 more british edition. She'd definitely be a perfect fit if she can just get to the interview process. Her hours are rough for me to catch personally, but always a joy when I manage to. I do recommend her a lot if anyone needs a fill for JP time slot.

Also she's still streaming over on twitch

USS IOWA

I'm surprised holo hasn't grabbed her yet and made her into Irys 2.0 more british edition. She'd definitely be a perfect fit if she can just get to the interview process. Her hours are rough for me to catch personally, but always a joy when I manage to. I do recommend her a lot if anyone needs a fill for JP time slot.

Also she's still streaming over on twitch

She is probably on the recommended list for a future HoloEN4

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom