"I have colonizer blood in me"Reimu Endou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
When did you start streaming? Edit: Not sure why I asked when I could just check and see that you did a test stream last week. Cool stuff
Yeah I decided I wanted to play the Rebirth demo last week but I didn't want to do it alone, so I tried out the stream feature of my PS5 and it worked pretty well.
That said I'm not going full Vtuber I don't have a computer let alone one that can stream for it so I'll just be the faceless clipper/PS5 streamer whenever inspiration strikes. I'll be streaming kingdom hearts birth by sleep meld farming tomorrow 2pm PST and using it as a Q and A zatsu to make the farm less boring

Stream tax Poko is doing an eye tracker challenge in a couple hours

Bronze

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Wait what. E:That is a pretty good graduation text btw.

That sucks. She's a great creator.
Regardless of if she wanted out, or if her life circumstances caused this, I hope she keeps going as an indie eventually. And I hope the other Petalight girls aren't affected that badly. They've done a lot despite the uphill struggle of starting a vtuber group in 2023, and losing momentum now would be unfortunate.

Bronze

That sucks. She's a great creator.
Regardless of if she wanted out, or if her life circumstances caused this, I hope she keeps going as an indie eventually.
Well, about that... E: To clarify, this is her

A

Last edited:

FL Cascadia

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

A

So she decided to waste a company's time because her normal life pays better. Kind of based.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ririka is currently overseas visiting her parents and found out how weak the yen currently is.

1 Euro is 162 Yen (150 for USD). The Yen is beyond fucked. Now is the time to travel to Japan for dirt cheap.

Why not 3 or 4 :fishmandispair:

I fucking hate this. They have 7 talents and the highest subbed one has 4.5 (Blue Pippa). This is the same Nijisanji approach and honestly its bad for the existing talents. Hell V&U is doing the same and I fucking hate it.

Filian has angered video editor/clipper on twitter by offering to pay for clips. Namely she is operating a sliding scale of payments based on "how viral" a clip on the clippers channel goes.

Archive
View attachment 65000
https://www.tiktok.com/@katliente/video/7341253208884432171

Isn't this payment structure basically affiliate marketing but with views instead of purchases? I don't see why people are so pissed about this
All the seething about "less than minimum wage" is funny. Minimum wage...where? For whom? Vtubing and the internet is a global industry, and not to cite the Venzuelan gold farmers but a few dollars can go pretty far in some countries. Potentially decent money in the right place, with the time to spend on it and content already made for you.
Anyone bitching is a massive femboy. Also most of them dont even seem like they clip so they probably dont know what they are talking about. At most they pay a clipper to do work.

I'll miss the kino horse...
Her letter feels like its her own decision

A

Never watched her. 3 years? So either contract work either government or construction or some shit. Or College related (post graduate studies) or she's pregnant and wants to take 3 years to raise the kid.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Team lineup and schedule for Sajam's Tekken event

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I already culturally enriched him on Discord, he now hates second gen mexicans
GOOD
Did you tell them about the woke pure breed mexicans too? :smugrys:

I'm reminded these other corpos exist because you people post how they're collapsing left and right :BijouBijou: I can't fucking believe a fucking autistic canadian with like 100k is running laps on all these other negroes and I don't say because I'm a phasefag it's a fact, a hilarious fact.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Filian has angered video editor/clipper on twitter by offering to pay for clips. Namely she is operating a sliding scale of payments based on "how viral" a clip on the clippers channel goes.

Archive
View attachment 65000
https://www.tiktok.com/@katliente/video/7341253208884432171

That clip with the amount of editing it has would cost the lowest maybe 50 bucks hiring a nigga in any shithole where 50 is a lot of money. It has 29k, I'm told the rates of k views range from 0.4 to 1 dollars. So the clip made between 11.6 - 29 dollars, she lost money on that but the people it might attract is the real profit here.
I think the major issue here is what McSpic pointed out: the real profit is elsewhere.
With that kind of visibility, Filian would get much more reach, which converts into negotiation power, then having ammo to make deals with huge sponsors, like it was for the Vtuber Awards. While OP is retarded and isn't able to do basic math or explain cohesevely without sounding like a bitch, the critique is valuable because she isn't rewarding proportionately to what she earns, and I even think her main editor is getting the short end of the stick with having to teach new people for a tiny cut instead of a proper teacher wage.
TL;DR if she paid more on the view/dollar this fag would end up doing free publicity for her, instead of opening a discussion over fox girl bad/good.

Some VTubers are retarded about editing stuff western brained vtubers think everyone in the world has rents that are 3000$. I paid my video editor three times the average monthly income in his country(Philippines)mind you I paid him 8x his original asking price of 20$ for a total of 160$ per video, and that would still be considered low for one video in america (Around 200-300USD on the low end for a 10 minute video). I don't consider that greed IMO. :annoyedpippa:
Are you hiring? :BijouBijou:

Wait what. E:That is a pretty good graduation text btw.

This is so weird, her streams were very cozy and it was good vibes in and out, I wonder what went wrong, I don't think Brave would end her life for taking a hiatus for her moving out and settling on the new job, but well, I guess she needs to go full wagie mode for that one. Hope it works well!

Bloom is live with 53 Stations and Wizards & Warriors 3 later

Bat is continuing Paper Mario TTYD

And considerable golf collab if you're horny featuring Ange, Pia, Snoozy and EchoGummi

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Have you ever wanted to see Okayu in Luis outfit?

now you have :shiinastare:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Destroy Corpo March?

Have some DizzyXSakana in these tiring times

Sometimes wonder if Dizzy tried to pursue Sakana and ended up with a job instead. I know they've known each other for a while. And aside from being Sakana everything about him seems to fall under Dizzy's requirements for a partner.

A

Honestly surprised she'd leave her harem. I'm not sure why she couldn't do vtubing on the side, guess her new job either won't allow her to or the time she'd be able to devote to streaming isn't enough for Brave.

Last edited:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It hurts losing Bisco, but fortunately us horse lovers still have Tomoe Umari, who's now multicasting on Twitch!

Ensok

Early Adopter

Oh, I didn't know this was happening. I don't know who her favorite will be.

Edit: Wait, what? Why does the thumbnail show as Twisted Wonderland until you click on it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sometimes wonder if Dizzy tried to pursue Sakana and ended up with a job instead. I know they've known each other for a while. And aside from being Sakana everything about him seems to fall under Dizzy's requirements for a partner.
Sakana cut it off the moment he found out she likes watching farm animal castration videos

Top Bottom