"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

I was called? :smugrys:

And speaking of Yellow fever, Sayu tries getting banned.

So was this posted by her manager, then? Kind of awkward if so

UberSoldat

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
There are some screenshots making the rounds of a fangirl gloating on Twitter that Goldbullet of the latest HoloMEN generation had been sliding into her DMs. Take it all with a grain of salt but if we see Goldbullet get bonked in the near future we might have an idea why.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I swore Not-Ina was also the artist for this "new" ship as well:

(They added II to the end of a preexisting ship's name and are calling it a new one.)
It shares the same face that she often gives to characters in her artwork. Then again Azur Lane characters are all so generic looking that it's impossible to tell until they attach an artist name to it, so it could always just be the same artist as the first version of the character.

Her last ship iirc was Zuihou and still not playable, thats Laffey Mark 2 aka "we are short on ideas and that ship already had a retro so there she is but now is N E W", people is bitching to Yostar because she is one of 2 ultra rares in the next event, ships that are very very VERY difficult to obtain unless you are a whale like Pippa or Marine

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami is playing more turok today.

She is also doing a shortened advent calendar. Come decorate a tree.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
There are some screenshots making the rounds of a fangirl gloating on Twitter that Goldbullet of the latest HoloMEN generation had been sliding into her DMs. Take it all with a grain of salt but if we see Goldbullet get bonked in the near future we might have an idea why.

That was already posted by Soap but now that you reposted it i can say that this dude problaby tought he could got away with it but he forgot that Unicorns are breathing down their necks and ask any opportunity like these to call for graduations,terminations and suspensions
I dont care about Homos but its funny the double standards that UniKEKS have because Rushia did the same shit that this guy and she got away with just "she leaked info"

Bronze

I assume its done via request or approval of her. Not like she is in a corp

Found yet another lethal company collab. Brit ghost is filling in this one. Her POV

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Good thing Muyu stopped us from drinking milk, after all milk consumption is associated with racism and white supremacy
:smugrys:

Zapan1984

Her last ship iirc was Zuihou and still not playable, thats Laffey Mark 2 aka "we are short on ideas and that ship already had a retro so there she is but now is N E W", people is bitching to Yostar because she is one of 2 ultra rares in the next event, ships that are very very VERY difficult to obtain unless you are a whale like Pippa or Marine
Funny that Laffey II will be a "Free one" by doing missions
but besides that Laffey II design was known for a year now given the last Christmas event and she liked the tweet from Today

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

That was already posted by Soap but now that you reposted it i can say that this dude problaby tought he could got away with it but he forgot that Unicorns are breathing down their necks and ask any opportunity like these to call for graduations,terminations and suspensions
I dont care about Homos but its funny the double standards that UniKEKS have because Rushia did the same shit that this guy and she got away with just "she leaked info"
Regardless of who did it, they should not be doing this, imo. It is weird, especially if a fan ends up being underaged, it would come back to bite them in the ass. Rushia shouldn't have been doing it and neither should anyone else.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Good thing Muyu stopped us from drinking milk, after all milk consumption is associated with racism and white supremacy
:smugrys:

You know i find extremely hilarious that Warehouse goblin king sakana changed the meta by putting a calf instead of a cow

Regardless of who did it, they should not be doing this, imo. It is weird, especially if a fan ends up being underaged, it would come back to bite them in the ass. Rushia shouldn't have been doing it and neither should anyone else.
RIP the other latino, he was to dumb for this world, Vshoujo already preparing a model for him

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
"Manager", just like a lot of vtubers just coincidentally has a "very close brother/male cousin" :smugselen:

I mean end of day it kind of makes sense since you know a lot of them no doubt does this to some extent, most people just know not to kiss and tell. (Not literally obviously) Since they wouldn't want to lose some future connection. I don't doubt it happens, but it's very very weird timing when people are already ass hurt over them.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
"Manager", just like a lot of vtubers just coincidentally has a "very close brother/male cousin" :smugselen:

I mean end of day it kind of makes sense since you know a lot of them no doubt does this to some extent, most people just know not to kiss and tell. (Not literally obviously) Since they wouldn't want to lose some future connection. I don't doubt it happens, but it's very very weird timing when people are already ass hurt over them.
I think the other reasons were stupid but this one is genuine
I just dont like Unishits screaming to the sky that this is a "Homo only issue"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi doesn't realize her life is like an anime

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Ideally, I would hope no one was doing this except if they are working with fans on actual projects, but that is definitely a pipe dream.

FL Cascadia

These pics were also posted to the hololive subreddit, and it was outed as gay ops almost immediately. The OP in the thread is also a known anti.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Top Bottom