• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Well, he's not long for this world, so the one thing she kinda gets right won't be relevant in a bit.
Nah, America needs him cause hes retarded enough to put a homicidal tranny as a spokesperson
and Russia needs him cause hes retarded enough to put a homicidal tranny as a spokesperson
even after the war hes probably going to live till retirement

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She interacts with Pippa's fanbase and regularly reads/watches degenerate shit that her discord links her sometimes, i doubt the asylum would be any worse

Unless Reticule shows up saying meat Pippa or some shit
She is well aware of Reticule already.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She is well aware of Reticule already.

Oh i very much know she is aware, im just wondering what would be the reaction if she read the posts live on stream kek

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh i very much know she is aware, im just wondering what would be the reaction if she read the posts live on stream kek
My funnybone would be thoroughly tickled if Kirsche's entire segment on Proctor's stream is just them going through Reticule's post history to point and laugh at him.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My funnybone would be thoroughly tickled if Kirsche's entire segment on Proctor's stream is just them going through Reticule's post history to point and laugh at him.
1695453646944.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Ui-mama hit 1 million but her good friend Tamaki also celebrated as well. Her fifth anniversary! She had a call in stream and 53 people came, she really is one of the pillars of vtubeing with how wide her breadth is. Of note to me is Roberu was the only Cover talent to call in. Aqua, Watame and Subaru are just some of the ones that I thought would show up. Maimoto also didn't appear but he is on break.
Stream -
A fun game is to try and see how many people you know by scrolling though the vod
tamakifriends.png
Feel free to look up the people yourself as the google TL did a shit job. It was basically Nijis and VSPO talents with artists and indies.

Also, Tamaki is a degen and I love her for it. Timestamp

Just another degen artist talking about her work - see the result
Sorry not actual piss but it's cursed
NSFW link

In other degen news, Nippleboy got his 3D

Peaking at 160k+ ccv it's safe to say Niji will be alright. As a reminder he got caught with a pirated JAV when he exposed his files but even the actress in the JAV just clowned on him

a
Hmm February of 2022, what could have overshadowed this twinks fuck up?

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
[1]
Japan has official Kanji lists. There's apparently only functionally ~6000 Japanese recognized. There's around 50k Chinese hanxi that are functional. Neither really use more than about 2000.

As for "why learn this?", that's pretty easy. It's so they don't lose touch with the history of their culture. It matters. They've got a ~1500 year cultural history. It matters.

[2]
Actually, what Japan really needed to do what adopt Spaces. There was a movement to do it in the 1910s, but it didn't stick. You can't visually see the grammatical structure until you've learned the grammatical structure. It's rough for Romance or English native speakers.
1. I would say day-to-day Japanese is about 1750 or so. English speakers who have graduated (a real) University have a working knowledge of about 20,000 words. And I agree, it's matters as a link to their culture (granted, kanji was borrowed from China, but we borrowed our alphabet from latin and Greek). It's why we still stick with spellings from the 1500s in English today.

2. Children's books will have spaces in them (I bought a sort-of Mother Goose storybook - but Japanese folk tales, like the Farting Bride (yes, that's real) and the Crane story) but Kanji are what readers use to break sentences into components, they are the "spaces". I would find it weird to see spaces in Japanese.

Peak capitalism.

Where would she be graduating from? Is she with another agency now?

This whole conversation has been kind of weird but I'll pick out this particular comment to reply to. First off, and not replying to you specifically but just to people who say "foreign language X is too hard to learn" in general, it's not really anyone's job to reform a language to make it easier for foreigners to learn, and any such reformations would largely go ignored by people who will continue speaking the language they learned in their homes anyway. As for spaces in Japanese, it's not really needed because once you learn the particles and verb and adjective/adverb conjugations, it becomes second nature to be able to break a Japanese sentence into its component parts even if you don't know what all the words mean yet - that's the subject, that's the object, that's an adverb, this is the verb and it's in this tense. It's like using kana instead of romaji - it might look hard at first but once you get over the hump it's as easy as breathing and you see romaji for the crutch that it is. Spaces in Japanese are the same.
Romaji definitely is a crutch, but if you are gonna start with it (and I would get rid of it as soon as you master kana), you should not use Hepburn as it doesn't work well with sound changes in a row (ta chi tsu te to vs. ta ti tu te to).
As for learning Japanese on the whole, if you're scared off from it, fine, but I'd suggest learning some second language in your adult life. It's good for your brain.
And Ebonics doesn't count as a second language.

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
"It might break new numbers grounds!"

"It didn't pop off as expected."

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

opera_Y45mzwy7mF.png
chrome_juNo7NSluw.png

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
some of the example that I have seen are mostly on Japanese's rather scarily realistic/interesting airsoft scene. Like, I know people like to play shooting with fake guns pew-pew-ing plastic balls at high speed, but they have some specific niches that dedicated for either wild-west stuff where they all act like they got big iron on their hips and have an entire set all designed like your atypical wild west town.
I wanna see a weeaboo with his katana vs a westaboo with his Colt 45. That oughta be a vast richness of autism right there.

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1. I would say day-to-day Japanese is about 1750 or so. English speakers who have graduated (a real) University have a working knowledge of about 20,000 words. And I agree, it's matters as a link to their culture (granted, kanji was borrowed from China, but we borrowed our alphabet from latin and Greek). It's why we still stick with spellings from the 1500s in English today.

2. Children's books will have spaces in them (I bought a sort-of Mother Goose storybook - but Japanese folk tales, like the Farting Bride (yes, that's real) and the Crane story) but Kanji are what readers use to break sentences into components, they are the "spaces". I would find it weird to see spaces in Japanese.

Romaji definitely is a crutch, but if you are gonna start with it (and I would get rid of it as soon as you master kana), you should not use Hepburn as it doesn't work well with sound changes in a row (ta chi tsu te to vs. ta ti tu te to).

And Ebonics doesn't count as a second language.
I don't plan to learn nip out of principle, I don't really wanna waste time learning the language of some smug bastards who don't want me in their culture anyways, same thing with the french and their bullshit. The nips can go die out from lack of breeding and take their archaic nonsense to the grave with them.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

This aged like milk (it had about 16k ccv; very solid but far from breaking any records)

It did break one record! The record for most...
sucking nijidick
...in a single stream.
I see it's that time again for her using le evil corpos' slip up as a platform to make herself look good to her echochamber
Can anyone understand the lyrics in metal songs? Someone should go through the discography of all the stuff she sang in her IRL band looking for cancellable lyrics. (Just kidding, no one should hate themselves that much)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Still cute.
View attachment 46340
But I have to go metrosexual for a minute.
That glasses/hair style combination has to go.
If she wants to keep the hair style: smaller/dainty glasses or big fuck off 80s glasses. No middle ground.
If she wants to keep the glasses style: trim down to a proper bobcut.

In her defense she probably wasn't planning to show her face today, so she didn't pretty it up. Same way I didn't shave today since I knew I'd be in the shop all day instead of meeting with customers.

New Marine cover literally just dropped

Good. Didn't think at first her voice would be able to convey the sadness of the song but I think she hit it. Those synth horns were bad, though, especially during the "saxophone" solo. Ouch.

Did...did she break that dance pad?

Have you ever used these cheap soft dance pads? They don't really stay down flat very well especially at the corners. It looks normal to me.

For the love of God, would someone, anyone just SEGGS her already!?!? She's desperate AF.

🥚 ⏰

I don't plan to learn nip out of principle, I don't really wanna waste time learning the language of some smug bastards who don't want me in their culture anyways, same thing with the french and their bullshit. The nips can go die out from lack of breeding and take their archaic nonsense to the grave with them.

Okay, man. Most people I interacted with in Japan seemed quite grateful when they found out I could understand a modicum of Japanese. Took the labor of the interaction off them and on to me. Just learn something.

UberSoldat

she's latina? she looks more indian to me
now that you mention it yes she looks the part but still a bit too indian IMO, the glasses and haircut do her no favors though.
TBF, the looks of latinas and Indians are kind of interchangeable.

Clip:

Vod (Timestamp 01:24:06):

Such utter carelessness, always showing most of her body in handcam streams. She could easily solve this by pointing the camera at the desk.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the mcdonalds ad has made anime girls on the internet far and wide realize that, yes, it is desirable to have a family, and they may/may not be running out of time to do so

the spirit of shinzo abe has never been stronger, and shall one day prevail over the anti-life agenda perverting [CURRENT YEAR]

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
the mcdonalds ad has made anime girls on the internet far and wide realize that, yes, it is desirable to have a family, and they may/may not be running out of time to do so

the spirit of shinzo abe has never been stronger, and shall one day prevail over the anti-life agenda perverting [CURRENT YEAR]
How are Asian women not seething at the AMWF Add? Are they that dysmorphic that they can look at that and think "yeah, I could pop that of me". They need to edit out the man, put the woman in the MC Donald uniform and have the kid just crying. Your most likely future if you reproduce anime women.
:SelenHAHAhere:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Hmm, yes, it's only affecting anime girls. Anime guys are totally immune to it. Hmm yes yes

How are Asian women not seething at the AMWF Add? Are they that dysmorphic that they can look at that and think "yeah, I could pop that of me". They need to edit out the man, put the woman in the MC Donald uniform and have the kid just crying. Your most likely future if you reproduce anime women.
:SelenHAHAhere:

I don't really know where you're going with this post but it's anime. You can't really ascribe race to anybody.

Top Bottom