"I pulled down my pants... lol and I was kissed on the thigh by my female friends! uhuHuHUHaha"Fujikura Uruka
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

This would be even worse since if she joins Idol there's approximately a 70% chance she becomes a loli:fishmandispair:
Considering the design of her patch and that Idol talents get a lot of say in their models, I really don't think you have to worry about her becoming a loli.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This would be even worse since if she joins Idol there's approximately a 70% chance she becomes a loli:fishmandispair:

I just thought about this but all this time you've been obsessed with a fat white woman.

You wouldn't happen to be black, now would you?
You of all people saying that scares me like I'm gonna get shanked in an alleyway

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The whole Flavr thing is weird. The hype around it died down a bit when people started trying to attach themselves to it. Nyanna seems to have also dropped the FlaVR thing (going by the name change) and last I checked most of it came from when the others were debating if they wanted to drop the name or not. I think its was a bad idea. I am still not sure why they wanted to separate from it since good or bad as far as "branding" goes FlaVR is more recognized than many other companies and groups (like that agency that hired the minor). While FlaVR as a whole was meant to be a type of open-source thing, I feel like they could have still added some legitimacy to the group by gatekeeping things. Sure everyone and their mothers can tag themselves as FlaVR but the main group can validate who is part of the group and who is just there in name only.
You can't gatekeep something that's open-source and free to use., and without any formal filters, such a situation was going to eventually attract bad actors. And having people say who was "real" FlaVR and who wasn't wasn't going to work either, because that would have devolved into gay infighting and filtered a lot of people.

Sena did the best out of it, I think - got in quick and early to take the best advantage of the hype around FlaVR and got solid small corpo debut numbers, rigged a quality on-brand model while making content, and once she established herself and got a core audience, was honest about why she thought it best to distance herself from the brand and did it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The whole Flavr thing is weird. The hype around it died down a bit when people started trying to attach themselves to it. Nyanna seems to have also dropped the FlaVR thing (going by the name change) and last I checked most of it came from when the others were debating if they wanted to drop the name or not. I think its was a bad idea. I am still not sure why they wanted to separate from it since good or bad as far as "branding" goes FlaVR is more recognized than many other companies and groups (like that agency that hired the minor). While FlaVR as a whole was meant to be a type of open-source thing, I feel like they could have still added some legitimacy to the group by gatekeeping things. Sure everyone and their mothers can tag themselves as FlaVR but the main group can validate who is part of the group and who is just there in name only.
FlaVR isnt really a group or anything really, more like a project or experiment for people whod never stream otherwise to start streaming. People who remove their tags are still considered flavr atleast by origin, and people who dropped the tag either just stopped streaming or evolved beyond what flavr is and what community can give them. Nyana and Juwun commissioned their own model, Sena and Nayvell making their own.

TL : DR FlaVR is a cradle and you have to leave it one day

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Bibichama cant stand fat people
just like me fr fr on god no kap

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
New move just dropped

I feel like every time Watame comes on Ui's stream she just comes up with new ways to torment her. Anyway, here's another, more wholesome moment from that stream:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Erina us drunk enough to discuss her sexuality oh boy lol
Edit. She's not actually Into Airi :beatanicrying:
Apparently straight girls are frustrating lol
Has indeed called people slurs in lol :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Least retarded (affectionate) holo

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
You can't gatekeep something that's open-source and free to use., and without any formal filters, such a situation was going to eventually attract bad actors. And having people say who was "real" FlaVR and who wasn't wasn't going to work either, because that would have devolved into gay infighting and filtered a lot of people.

Sena did the best out of it, I think - got in quick and early to take the best advantage of the hype around FlaVR and got solid small corpo debut numbers, rigged a quality on-brand model while making content, and once she established herself and got a core audience, was honest about why she thought it best to distance herself from the brand and did it.
I think FlaVR was destine to a slow death, in fact it was a miracle the whole thing didn't crash and burn. Most if not all Vtuber groups and Corpos start as a group of friends or associates but even then that doesn't stop the yabs from the highest levels. The fact it was open-source made it so the people in the group have nothing to keep them together so it was inevitable that Chubas started leaving to find something better or quit all together. Even Vshojo, the company famous for being founded by friends ultimately have some of their founding members leave because of the wizard yab.
TL : DR FlaVR is a cradle and you have to leave it one day
I think Dazzle put it best for all future open-source Vtuber groups.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Erina us drunk enough to discuss her sexuality oh boy lol
Edit. She's not actually Into Airi :beatanicrying:
Apparently straight girls are frustrating lol
Has indeed called people slurs in lol :SelenHAHAhere:

I don't know when they instated it but Riot installed an autofilter for chat that now instantly chat restricts you for typing gamer words.

Interesting discovery to make, personally.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How hard can it be to find a Taiwanese violist who's only attractive to other girls?
I think @reinigen had pretty plausible candidate, can't remember when though it was last posted though.
Is the TVA cage match finally happening
@John Vtuber👁️ @superduper also one of you is probably Don Walton :smugpipi:
Phase girls intrigue me A LOT. If I had to choose just one I'd definetly go for Airi's. But I'm also super curious about Shiina's and Lumi's facedox.
I think Remi is the most mysterious and interesting. But it's good so little is known because like with Jelly, she may be in danger of disapproval issues from her family.
Spit out what you know or stop being a fag about it.
I just assumed it was Merry Mellow because it's Superduper. @superduper you gonna activate windows and clip her this time?:mitothink:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Speaking of saying gamer words, commie beleebs that if you blurt nigga while reading lyrics as a filthy whiteoid means that you desperately want to say Yamanba subconciously

Screenshot_20230923_010349_X.jpg

Nobody show her the chicken's BLM tweets

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I don't really know anything about Lisa's dad, but she's told plenty of stories where her mom is kinda crazy. Like, 'should be on meds/institutionalized' crazy.
Edit:
Yeah, kinda reminds me of Mumei's mom in some ways, because she has told some stories and hers sounds like a control freak too.
And IRyS's mom shames her for ordering an extra serving at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone knows their portions are tiny! Lay off!
Apparently bad mothers have good daughters?
This feels like the Sayuri = bad mom time-lapse without the translation issues. I maintain that the forum's darling is the standard for bad parenting.
Apparently, Marika's 3rd anniversary (I'm guessing) got some more eyes on her and caught the attention of some companies.

GPT Translation:
"Thanks to that incident that caused a small buzz, I've been approached by many companies since that day, and I'm very grateful!
There might have been pros and cons about that post, but it made me realize once again how important it is to catch people's attention."

Ahh, I missed it. I saw the tweet though, what happened?
JP is an issue of sorts. You need JP members that can speak english like Tenma if not they will drown in the sea known as the JP vtuber. She needs to have the option to have backing from a non JP audience because JP seems to only go hard for bigger corpos and Phase being western probably wont get much attention. SO far the JP wave feels somewhat forgotten. Their timeslots are not great for westerners and they dont really have people to collab with. Additionally I feel like they should possibly be a bit more "hands-on" with them as in push them towards making more covers n shit.
Funny enough your example is Tenma who is not a JP member. It's OK, most people forget about Iori - I like her though.

Michi and Nasa have a good grasp of reading English at least and Michi has a really clean accent when she speaks. I think anyone that can read English will have success

KUMARINE LOVE

Holy shit, that's Cockroa-chan's artist! I thought that was a waterbear or something but it was Marine!
*Raden post*
Fuck - I liked her before but now I am sliding beyond. It's bizarre Pippa.
View attachment 45853View attachment 45854
Is Matsuri ogey?
But I love how she doesnt mince her words, very based
I have become a big fan of this menhera this year. I am hoping for a Gen 1 concert when Chaama gets back, it's been a long time coming.
You can. It's just clunky and takes a few more steps than Twitch.
View attachment 45858

I will say, being able to find shorts and videos on the same page is convenient.

Botan's laughing and having a good time with her team currently.

Mind sharing how?

Yes Natsumi, they do indeed shoot dogs for fun.

On a happier note
Passion English works for everyone

OMG, WTF, truly international

EN girls are slacking

Imagine how mindblown Nene would be in NA or EU. Take her to Yellowstone or the Alps FFS.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Speaking of saying gamer words, commie beleebs that if you blurt nigga while reading lyrics as a filthy whiteoid means that you desperately want to say Yamanba subconciously

View attachment 46424

Wow Mana, have you considered actually tweeting this in the open, not under a protected account?
No?
Don't wanna get obliterated by holobronies?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

View attachment 46424

kids this is what we call in psychology a grade A projection.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

View attachment 46424

This started because she found Kiara saying the dreaded word:
Screenshot_20230923-002625_1.jpg

In more horrific news she also follows Ducky:
Screenshot_20230922-234525_1.jpg
Screenshot_20230922-234533_1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom