• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Please don't tell me Sena is dropping her current model just to reincarnate as a fucking chinchilla.

Please. :depressedtako:
I'm not talking about my 2 views here anymore.
The chances of this fuck taking a liking to them and cursing them to graduation are astronomically high

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'm not talking about my 2 views here anymore.
The chances of this fuck taking a liking to them and cursing them to graduation are astronomically high
I highly doubt any of the Chinese 2 views you watch are in any danger of the curse due to being brown.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Please don't tell me Sena is dropping her current model just to reincarnate as a fucking chinchilla.

Please. :depressedtako:

She drew her so i dunno, seems a bit wierd to drop the Flavr thing when she already invested so much into it and already had a decent audience

God's Strongest Dragoon

Warning to everyone that posts a 2view they like here:
  • If GSS likes them, they'll graduate
  • If Sandy likes them, they'll be revealed to be a troon
  • If Tako likes them, they'll be revealed to be a chink

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Thought it would be worse but so far it only seems to be:
  • Revealed her new model (should been a tease)
  • Email
  • Her Chat Embed Link (not sure if Restream changes the URL each time)
I just heard her freak out and when I checked she was switching tabs so that's why I had to check but it really wasn't a big deal

Edit: Sorry @The Proctor it isn't as fluffy. I won't post her email since there really isn't much there and I dont want people spamming her for shits n giggles. Her Twitter is locked still, not sure if she got into drama or some shit.
1695443868952.png
1695443917777.png

Overall very nice and very clean but I do like her old one's hair because it's so fluffy and her eyes are very expressive. This one does go better with the whole Commander thing in her name and seems to have a more unified overall look. The old one has a very expressive face but the body doesn't seem to be as detailed.
1695444073254.png

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Panko is Da Manko.
Nyaru was drinking some sailor moon soda and completely forgot she was live for a moment:
(is it weird that I find her kinda hot in an exotic way? she's not what I think latinas are when the image comes up in my head anyway)

View attachment 46288
----
spoiler - Caramel idol - spoiler

Understandably the vod is being trimmed to hell

Nyaru, I know you're here. Let me just say...
202.jpg

That is all. Have a nice day.
she's latina? she looks more indian to me

Latina, Indian, who the fuck cares. She's @Would -able that is all that matters.

:mikok:

RIP that cow.

Jelly the Cownibal.
While Ina's working on exporting an official gif, I ended up making one using a recording.

View attachment 46323

Edit: official one
View attachment 46330

Goth Fauna is such a mood.
The straightest member of Phase Connect, Uruka, practicing her rizz with a girlfriend:

View attachment 46326
View attachment 46327
View attachment 46328

For the love of God, would someone, anyone just SEGGS her already!?!? She's desperate AF.
Zen got a new outfit

Saw the clips and thought I'd post it here for those who enjoy

Still a man. Not @Would
Shed be a gata caliente if she wasnt dressed up like a jewish retiree

Shut your fucking whore mouth! She's Belleza Latina Caliente, comprende?
Right now the only dox I am interested in is Uruka.
How hard can it be to find a Taiwanese violist who's only attractive to other girls?

Uruka dox:
574f530879fa4e9f734d682d_EventImage.jpg[/SPOILED]
A girl named Evertrua got canceled on twitter it seems. She originally made a thread accusing an artist which is now gone.

fortunately the artist made a thread too.

A

Tl;dr : artist was bad at communication ( has been sick for a month too ) evertrua was not happy about the communication so threatened to get a refund via paypal directly. Then thw accusation of blackmail came in with these next screenshot.

I mean of course she is a small artist being threatened by an account with 50k+ followers on twitter that she will go public if she doesnt give everything for free lol.

Well shit she did go public anyways even after their agreement.

So yeah everything goes smooth until Evertrua realise she has to pay the rigger for all the extra stuff so she went public with it.

Result :

Video of full conversation

Moral of the story? Stop fucking going public about everything on twitter just for some brownie points RETARDS

Just read the archive, artist admitted her shortcomings but this Evertrua blackmailed her for free assets and wanted more. She got caught, made a non-apology apology and peace'd out to avoid more shit that will come out. If she's really sincere and wants to make amends then she should at least pay back some of the assets the artist did but fat chance that'll happen.

The fat blackmailing whale's Twitch.

Oh look, a v-thot. No wonder she's a grifter.
Screenshot_20230923_122723.jpg

Phase girls intrigue me A LOT. If I had to choose just one I'd definetly go for Airi's. But I'm also super curious about Shiina's and Lumi's facedox.

Since I'm in a giving mood...

39BBC9E600000578-3878336-image-a-46_1477568550269.jpg
Shiina's got dem thighs dayum!

Annoying-Orange-Grandpa-Lemon_400x400.png
Lumi's visibly stressed out from all this drama.

:deztheroom:

Lol post got cut.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pretty sure I called for this a few months back. If two people are being disruptive by arguing non-stop, ban them to only post in the Thunderdome thread for a certain amount of time so we can enjoy the slapfight while it doesn't shit up the general thread.
Thunderdome thread is gonna get a lot of milage out of those Nolan emotes.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
How hard can it be to find a Taiwanese violist who's only attractive to other girls?
asian girl who goes to uni who also plays a violin in uc(berkely? la?)? thats pretty much all of them

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

She drew her so i dunno, seems a bit wierd to drop the Flavr thing when she already invested so much into it and already had a decent audience

It doesn't make much logical sense, which is what I'm betting on, but Sena's made steps to move away from Flavr already and as far as I know Dazzle's only real Flavr connection is as Sena's mod so it doesn't make sense for him to have the EPIC FLAVR DEEPLORE unless it was Sena-related.

Medicated take: Marie Mehlo has come crawling back to vtubing. It's the only reason Superduper would care so much about this in the first place. :mitothink:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It doesn't make much logical sense, which is what I'm betting on, but Sena's made steps to move away from Flavr already and as far as I know Dazzle's only real Flavr connection is as Sena's mod so it doesn't make sense for him to have the EPIC FLAVR DEEPLORE unless it was Sena-related.

If it is Sena then you're getting the Gyaru Exterminator tag back for six months.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I’m pretty sure she already dropped the Flavr thing a while ago and took it out of her name. I only recall this because I believe I got points in the death pool from it. I definitely don’t blame her for doing that to say the least.
Medicated take: Marie Mehlo has come crawling back to vtubing. It's the only reason Superduper would care so much about this in the first place. :mitothink:
Actually, it would absolutely make sense for them to sperg out over the literal who with the e-waste PC and Xbox Live mic. I could not think of a worse first impression that I’ve seen from a vtuber and I’ve sorted low to high on the Twitch vtuber tag.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I could not think of a worse first impression that I’ve seen from a vtuber and I’ve sorted low to high on the tag on Twitch.

Just wait till my debut.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB