"What even is a 'pathetic tsundere'? I've been called that twice already!"Himemori Luna
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nyaru was drinking some sailor moon soda and completely forgot she was live for a moment:
(is it weird that I find her kinda hot in an exotic way? she's not what I think latinas are when the image comes up in my head anyway)

Comparatively she's exactly what I think of when I think of latina, despite the fact that I have family that have married argentinians and I have to be constantly reminded they're not italian.

she's latina? she looks more indian to me

Latinae are a Spic-trum. :smugmoona:

OMGGGG CUTE NEW VTUBER TO DEBUT EVENTUALLY?!??!?!
DEFINATLY NEVER HEARD OF HER BEFORE!!!!!
HERE'S SOME OF HER CUTE ART TO MAYBE POSSIBLY GET YOU HOOKED POTENTIALLY!!!!!

Archive

Definitely don't check out the art style they use and definitely don't look at who she chooses to draw! It certainly won't help you narrow it down!

You can't sit here and claim to not be a woman when you never speak plainly, engage in random mind games and are intensely passive-aggressive.

Yuri! Don't ask questions Yuri!

It's called a towel. I understand if you don't know what one is at this point Yuri.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Peak capitalism.

Where would she be graduating from? Is she with another agency now?

This whole conversation has been kind of weird but I'll pick out this particular comment to reply to. First off, and not replying to you specifically but just to people who say "foreign language X is too hard to learn" in general, it's not really anyone's job to reform a language to make it easier for foreigners to learn, and any such reformations would largely go ignored by people who will continue speaking the language they learned in their homes anyway. As for spaces in Japanese, it's not really needed because once you learn the particles and verb and adjective/adverb conjugations, it becomes second nature to be able to break a Japanese sentence into its component parts even if you don't know what all the words mean yet - that's the subject, that's the object, that's an adverb, this is the verb and it's in this tense. It's like using kana instead of romaji - it might look hard at first but once you get over the hump it's as easy as breathing and you see romaji for the crutch that it is. Spaces in Japanese are the same.

As for learning Japanese on the whole, if you're scared off from it, fine, but I'd suggest learning some second language in your adult life. It's good for your brain.
While the lack of spaces is something of a hinderance to an external learner, the movement wasn't really about foreign learners. Japanese always had functional phrase spacing, along with line breaks, in classical right-aligned, down-written hand writing form. The move to printed type compressed all of that and it limits the readability of the text. It caused a lot of issues around printing until the digital era because it really constrains what you can do with typeface.

There's also a knock-on effect for literacy even of native Japanese, as that readability issue persists with anything complex. Early phase reader hinderances have long-tail knock on effects.

I wasn't making a Baka Gaijin point. Especially as Tokyo-ben is rapidly becoming katakana based in nominal parlance. Languages are forever on the move.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The downside with understanding Japanese is you get to find out about the even more insane niches. Wait until you meet the West-aboos.
some of the example that I have seen are mostly on Japanese's rather scarily realistic/interesting airsoft scene. Like, I know people like to play shooting with fake guns pew-pew-ing plastic balls at high speed, but they have some specific niches that dedicated for either wild-west stuff where they all act like they got big iron on their hips and have an entire set all designed like your atypical wild west town.

Or you know, spending entire day replicating day to day american police stuff ranging from SWAT team going tactical of all tactical to simple beat cop who joined because the guy has a near 1:1 copy of a modern police car american police of certain state used and somehow it's street legal there. And of course the set is made to look like generic american town because of course.

It's rather funky experience.

EDIT: Might as well give some examples.

the wild-west themed airsoft stuff in japan

the 'i want to be american cop for a day' airsoft stuff in japan

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seems like the creation of the song was hell for more than just Ui.
:ironmousekek:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Well, if all streamers with a previous identity of some sort were going to be invaders instead of just regular new members, Phase would never have any non-invader new members anymore. If she really is going to PC it could just be Phase and/or she figured the old identity wasn't notable enough to keep around so she's going to use a whole new identity, right?
Phase 3 probably won't come out until something like December or January. At least we know some of the talents have already been selected.

When it comes to new waves we have:
Phase 3
Eien 2

I dont think Idol will be doing anything until new year (hope they give the newer girls enough time to grow an audience)

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!! More hags would be nice tho
Hag supremacy but no menheras. I want my hags to be happy and comfy not schizo and 1 bad youtube comment away from hanging themselves off the living room ceiling fan.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1695426140877.png
Hope the other PC girls take a crack at this quiz

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
While Ina's working on exporting an official gif, I ended up making one using a recording.

ezgif-1-32311ca9fe.gif

Edit: official one
ezgif-4-aa5b19c423.gif

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The straightest member of Phase Connect, Uruka, practicing her rizz with a girlfriend:

1695426851742.png
1695426882992.png
1695426928927.png

Stunned But Dumb

Zen got a new outfit

Saw the clips and thought I'd post it here for those who enjoy

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Attachments

• 1695428349311.png
    1695428349311.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Zen got a new outfit

Saw the clips and thought I'd post it here for those who enjoy

:gunpeko: I thought to myself, that's a nice model and played the video without reading what you actually said. What a fucking waste.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Lia explaining that the reason why she's been removing videos is because of Youtube cracking down on guidelines. She tried to get back into edgier content recently and the videos kept getting targetted

That doesn't explain why they've been taken down from other channels. Obviously I wouldn't expect her to comment on that on stream, if Fishfag actually is being a retard and cleaning up the Chris stuff for optics reasons then there's nothing she could say that wouldn't make the situation worse, but if it's a falseflag by a troll I would've expected something else to have happened by now, people who're just trying to ruffle feathers rarely make one move then dip.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
some of the example that I have seen are mostly on Japanese's rather scarily realistic/interesting airsoft scene. Like, I know people like to play shooting with fake guns pew-pew-ing plastic balls at high speed, but they have some specific niches that dedicated for either wild-west stuff where they all act like they got big iron on their hips and have an entire set all designed like your atypical wild west town.

Or you know, spending entire day replicating day to day american police stuff ranging from SWAT team going tactical of all tactical to simple beat cop who joined because the guy has a near 1:1 copy of a modern police car american police of certain state used and somehow it's street legal there. And of course the set is made to look like generic american town because of course.

It's rather funky experience.

EDIT: Might as well give some examples.

the wild-west themed airsoft stuff in japan

the 'i want to be american cop for a day' airsoft stuff in japan

Regarding Japanese air soft, I always think of this guy:

And here’s an art because I can’t think of anything else to make this post on topic.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You've clearly never played Red Steel 2.

Has anyone? :smugselen:

I never invested much in the Wii when it became obvious that the gimmick controls were always going to be just a gimmick.

There's airsoft milsim shit like that in the west, it's a fun way to spend a weekend. Just a bunch of retards larping. I should know, I've taken part.

Edit: here's a jewyork times article about milsim west

It's some good shit but some people get a little too far into it.

Still, events like those are good times, and significantly less likely to end up with a minor manhunt for a bit because you and your buds go out in some local woods chasing each other with very expensive toy guns got spotted from a distance by some pissant hiker that didn't get close enough to realize what they were looking at and called the fucking police to report armed men.

Last edited:
Top Bottom