• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

My sick oshi cant sleep.

There were many ways to phrase this tweet, this was not among the best choices...

Negzana

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm going to open a halfway house for vtubers so they can stream in peace away from retarded family bullshit. It's only incidental the doors lock from the outside and the noise-cancelling foam is all encompassing and thick enough to prevent serious harm should someone, say, run into the wall headfirst. It'll be a comfortable adjustment once they become accustomed to the nutripaste, but-
The shitty thing is that this is Lisa's own apartment, but her mom recently moved in with her for the time being I guess because she might be without a job since being fired from one last year. Lisa's mom seems to be very unhinged and has caused many issues and moments of stress for her in the past.

Something about vtubers with mommy issues seems to attract me jeez.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I don't know why more people don't simply use videogame music, ymfah was getting royally fucked by copyright in his videos and nowadays he only uses videogame music. I think LEC and azehara have been using mario music sometimes in their videos too. Unless it's a vocal track if the music is out there the chance of getting claimed is lower than using some bullshit youtube offers or any royalty free music site.
That's only safe because the number of people doing it means it isn't worth filtering out the handful of streamers using it as BGM from the legit video game streams. If people start doing it as a matter of course, that equation could easily change, and then you're looking at a back catalog of fucked again.

The 15$/mo or whatever it is for something like Audiostock seems like it would be a much safer option......

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Lisa's mom must be being a bitch again.

Edit: looks like she deleted it. Here's an archive.

I’ve got a couple spare rooms in my house. I can take in Lisa, Mumei, and IRyS so they can all hide from their mothers at my place. (I only have 2 empty rooms, IRyS can share mine.)

My sick oshi cant sleep.

There were many ways to phrase this tweet, this was not among the best choices...

Nevermind, she gets a cage in the basement with no access to keyboards.

If you post one more time speaking about how young someone is I will start reporting you for being a ni‎gger.
Speaking of his recent shilling for Nyana, I saw an ad for her on 4chan. You can guess what angle the advertisement took for that target audience.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The shitty thing is that this is Lisa's own apartment, but her mom recently moved in with her for the time being I guess because she might be without a job since being fired from one last year. Lisa's mom seems to be very unhinged and has caused many issues and moments of stress for her in the past.

Something about vtubers with mommy issues seems to attract me jeez.

That's unfortunate.

Speaking of his recent shilling for Nyana, I saw an ad for her on 4chan. You can guess what angle the advertisement took for that target audience.

Classy, mature and refined lady I'm sure. They certainly wouldn't pedobait on 4chan, that would be positively absurd! There's no child molesters on

:depressedtako: Ah fuck it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Limkin

The 15$/mo or whatever it is for something like Audiostock seems like it would be a much safer option......
If it's a 3rd party service that doesn't transfer all rights for the purchase to you specifically as a sole possessor and only provides renting style to a group of people at once it's exactly the same problem. Music copyright is notoriously bullshit and the only way to be safe is to not engage with it to begin with. They had centuries and billions of dollars to make all kinds of laws and rules to fuck you over

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yuno and another Ygddra Union stream

View attachment 46156
:whatastory:

Don't do it Shiina. Be like Panko (thin veiled excuse to share one of my favorite Panko moments):

Lisa's mom must be being a bitch again.

Edit: looks like she deleted it. Here's an archive.

Why does someone as sweet as Lisa have such bad luck with the people in her life?
:pippasadl:

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Bettel, Shinri, Axel and Altare have a big Payday 3 collab coming up in an hour and the game servers have completely shit the bed from minute one of launch.

So...yeah. Doesn't look like that's happening. It still baffles me that developers don't understand server scalability and what needs to be done to launch an online game properly.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii and Anya collab in 2 hours, rooms are up.
Kronii pov

Anya pov

clips.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
If it's a 3rd party service that doesn't transfer all rights for the purchase to you specifically as a sole possessor and only provides renting style to a group of people at once it's exactly the same problem. Music copyright is notoriously bullshit and the only way to be safe is to not engage with it to begin with. They had centuries and billions of dollars to make all kinds of laws and rules to fuck you over
I mean even if you bought the copyright to a track outright someone could still sue you and claim it was derivitive of their work. There's no way of being 100% safe against copyright issues except not producing any content at all ever. But working with a commercial outfit that will give you a perpetual licence is orders of magnitude safer than taking the word of some "free to use" content off the internet or using copyrighted video game music and hoping the rights holder doesn't bother with you.....

braindoko

USS IOWA

Stop noticing things Khyo!

When I saw that his name is Jonny I thought this was the same guy who helped Kiara create her album, Thankfully he is not

Negzana

Kaela being a watamate is the best thing ever

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This is How Abi started todays stream and I feel it's mainthread worthy

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Top Bottom