"How to know that it's time for a haircut: You sit down to use the restroom and feel your hair graze the top of your ass"Fujikura Uruka
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Dizzy is pairing up with Looms tonight. Should be a good stream.

her only good stream*

Fishman is the funniest member of Phase Connect.

my nigga fishman is a fucking riot, he even told airi she's fucking annoying during the interview she did with him, I missed that part and just found out thanks to this clip :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Isn't this the girl who is obsessed with raw meat and ate brains on stream? Seems chris attracts all of the fucking nutjobs, maybe the feds should hire him to be a honeypot.
Yes.
I found her 2 weeks ago and I've been enjoying her streams so far.
Be careful with her prions. Don't wanna turn into a zombie now.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Isn't this the girl who is obsessed with raw meat and ate brains on stream? Seems chris attracts all of the fucking nutjobs, maybe the feds should hire him to be a honeypot.
Yes.
I found her 2 weeks ago and I've been enjoying her streams so far.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Finally a special message for @superduper. I've noticed that you've been making an increasing numbers of suspicious posts lately. Didn't you saay that you were a karate instructor? You remember what happened to the last karate instructor who got a little too familiar with the youth?
View attachment 46159
I would NEVER! How dare!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
  1. AI recommendations for content, they use data about what are people watching and show it to you, tldr being a trend chaser is now easier

Clip Tax: Shiina and Nova only a good friend can joke like that.

Remi has a short PSA

Limkin

Easier search for copyright free music in the editor, now you dont have to be lurking DOVA SYNDROME for hours
Completely useless. The main issue that everyone is running into with "copyright free" music is there is literally nothing that stops you from turning it into copyrighted later. So you can wake up to a notification of a couple hundred copyright notices on your videos from 5 years ago, because a guy whose "copyright free" music you were using suddenly became popular and decided "hey, what if I just register all of my old songs and start selling them, surely it will not fuck over anyone in the process". I've heard too many streamers talking about having to kill their old vods uploaded from twitch because of it. And they all eventually switch to recording a stream separately without a music they were listening to, and uploading this instead of a regular vod

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We could have gotten some decent content if the menhera boomer vampire and his asian concubine (male) were still around huh...
I'd settle for her and Karen kidnapping Biboo and Fauna, flying them to Japan, and forcing them to DND with them.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Bozu

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Completely useless. The main issue that everyone is running into with "copyright free" music is there is literally nothing that stops you from turning it into copyrighted later. So you can wake up to a notification of a couple hundred copyright notices on your videos from 5 years ago, because a guy whose "copyright free" music you were using suddenly became popular and decided "hey, what if I just register all of my old songs and start selling them, surely it will not fuck over anyone in the process". I've heard too many streamers talking about having to kill their old vods uploaded from twitch because of it. And they all eventually switch to recording a stream separately without a music they were listening to, and uploading this instead of a regular vod
I don't know why more people don't simply use videogame music, ymfah was getting royally fucked by copyright in his videos and nowadays he only uses videogame music. I think LEC and azehara have been using mario music sometimes in their videos too. Unless it's a vocal track if the music is out there the chance of getting claimed is lower than using some bullshit youtube offers or any royalty free music site.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Iori and Breibug wrapping up Bokura

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Will it hurt you to reveal she's chinese?
IT KEEPS HAPPENING, MY NIGGA TAKO IS THE FUCKING CHINK WHISPERER, I SWEAR TO GOD. SOMEONE SEND THIS MAN TO THE PENTAGON, HE'LL SNIFF OUT ANY CHINESE SPIES BY ACCIDENT.
:selenpointandlaugh:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena Bonbon is premiering something within the hour. Going off the description it's something to do with today's date.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sena Bonbon is premiering something within the hour. Going off the description it's something to do with today's date.

She got a patch made by PK Patchworks that released earlier today, along with Sleepy. May or may not be related to that.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Rin was playing Minecraft in a members' stream. Neither she nor management knew that paywalling a Minecraft stream is against TOS. After chat told her, she almost said fuck it and was about to keep streaming. Management then spent 5 minutes arguing about what to do before telling her to kill the VOD and raid into a new stream. Before she started the new stream, she made this thumbnail for it:
View attachment 46166

:whatastory:
Not a new issue, one of Moona's first membership streams had to have the VOD publicly published to avoid the Microsoft suits.

Bozu

Early Adopter
ASMR uwu stream.
the catch being that if he is too loud he gets zapped.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I genuinely see Kaela as one of those people that eat only for sustenance and would be okay with just having that all-in-one food replacement slop.

You will consume the nutripaste and you will enjoy the nutripaste. The nutripaste fulfills all your nutritional needs and satisfies other biological processes so as to avoid unnecessary distractions by eliminating requirement for excessive external stimulation, frivolous activity, copulation or independent ideation. If the flavour packets provided with your serving of nutripaste are not enough diversity, perhaps you should report to the nearest Reassessment Center for immediate Reassessing.

VA help me out is this a guy or is this a pooner

I want femboy but I'm afraid I'm having another fucking Tobs situation again

Doesn't tickle my brainstem, so either a biological male or a very unfortunate female. Sounds cute either way, still smash.

Pretty optimistic calling them "maidens".

If I'm paying, I'm calling them whatever the fuck I want. I don't expend cash to hear unwanted opinions.

Artist vtuber Yomi Gardenia made a big oopsie
View attachment 46158
4cqjaj.jpg

That's 3 years of weekly art videos. This is levels of pon previously thought impossible
She's fixing it live and doing a zatsu rn

Yomi... please...

Jesus christ Fauna in nets. :iryswooo: I restrain my thirstposting with immense effort.

I would NEVER! How dare!

If you post one more time speaking about how young someone is I will start reporting you for being a ni‎gger.

Lisa's mom must be being a bitch again.

I'm going to open a halfway house for vtubers so they can stream in peace away from retarded family bullshit. It's only incidental the doors lock from the outside and the noise-cancelling foam is all encompassing and thick enough to prevent serious harm should someone, say, run into the wall headfirst. It'll be a comfortable adjustment once they become accustomed to the nutripaste, but-

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Top Bottom