"I'm not seeing any child rapists in my chat, I'm very disappointed right now"Pipkin Pippa
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

braindoko

View attachment 46149
twitter

Excellent timing. Someone should give the marketing bro who decided to fast forward the Ui Nendo re-release a raise.

EDIT: a thing.
Imagine all the head swapping hijinks
2287747.jpeg

A certain cute & adorable spooder will play Master of Darkness, a Sega answer to Castlevania on the Master System, their 8-bit home console.

Ami is so pure, like Yomi she doesn't understand what's "nice" about the number 69

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's barely even a vtweeter at this point, huh?
View attachment 46162
What a fucking downward spiral. At least she can take better pics than hylo; going to be important for her OnlyFans desperation gambit.
It's just a haha funny bit, my dude.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It's just a haha funny bit, my dude.
Being reduced to a retarded, helpless vtweeter (formerly vtuber) is a downward spiral.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin was playing Minecraft in a members' stream. Neither she nor management knew that paywalling a Minecraft stream is against TOS. After chat told her, she almost said fuck it and was about to keep streaming. Management then spent 5 minutes arguing about what to do before telling her to kill the VOD and raid into a new stream. Before she started the new stream, she made this thumbnail for it:
View attachment 46166

:whatastory:
Now she's scheming with a fuckton of effects running that fucks with my brain

Why is my oshi like this

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Dizzy is pairing up with Looms tonight. Should be a good stream.

UberSoldat

She's barely even a vtweeter at this point, huh?
View attachment 46162
What a fucking downward spiral. At least she can take better pics than hylo; going to be important for her OnlyFans desperation gambit.
What even is her goal at this point? She went through the trouble of abandoning her model and getting a new one after all.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Fishman is the funniest member of Phase Connect.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Wife streaming without gloves.:koboharam:

The end result of this was horrifying. Did she really use ~3 different types of switches? Did she really put nail polish on her blue keys?
Wow, this was so terrifying, maybe IRyS should do a stream like this to show us how it's supposed to be done. :smugrys:

Edit:
Oof. Maybe he just follows back any vtubers that follow him?
5th time reminding people he was in that Takahata guys circle of friends, which includes several vermintide I think.

Last edited:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ollie is interested in D&D. This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill, Ollie is interested in an actual, tabletop RPG off-collab in the future.
We could have gotten some decent content if the menhera boomer vampire and his asian concubine (male) were still around huh...

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Nyetendo my favorite game dev studio.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
What even is her goal at this point? She went through the trouble of abandoning her model and getting a new one after all.
You're trying to find a logical string of thoughts in a v-tuber's brain.
We are here for the show, not for therapy.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1695329177522.png
That's one way to title your stream, I guess.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
We could have gotten some decent content if the menhera boomer vampire and his asian concubine (male) were still around huh...
Didn´t every time they started an RPG something bad happen.
First Vesper suspension and then, the after they started that Gunslinger game the 2 graduation.
I´m worried about Ollie.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Didn´t every time they started an RPG something bad happen.
First Vesper suspension and then, the after they started that Gunslinger game the 2 graduation.
I´m worried about Ollie.
the D&D series was post Vesper suspension iirc

Korone Posting some godlike art for her Mother 3 stream

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Some day i will understand why she is so contrarian kek, while everyone is playing Starfield and Lies of P she is just playing... this and she is only farming rice for 5 hours

The rice must flow

Honestly looks really interesting as far as your baseline survival game goes, I hope she manages to drag along Subaru, Choco, and Botan for co-op or something.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Didnt see nobody posting this.But it took many years for a Shop to actually have HoloEN merch.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
For any autistic vtuber that we groom, youtube has added 5 new stuff so you can be autistic more efficiently

1. AI images you can add on Shorts
  2. Editor for mobiles, for those that lurk the autistics lairs of the internet this function was rumoured to exist by Steve from Gamer Nexus
  3. AI recommendations for content, they use data about what are people watching and show it to you, tldr being a trend chaser is now easier
  4. Automatic dubbing tool, now your cringe can be enjoyed everywhere in the world except Russia and maybe China
  5. Easier search for copyright free music in the editor, now you dont have to be lurking DOVA SYNDROME for hours

Top Bottom