• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Huh. I don't browse the art tags on Twitter very often. Is it common to see guys with their cocks out?
Screenshot-2023-09-21-15-09-21-09-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
I almost feel bad for the guy lol. It's pretty small.

Kalion

:)
Huh. I don't browse the art tags on Twitter very often. Is it common to see guys with their cocks out?
Unfortunately, I've seen more than a few vtubers try to browse their art tag live on stream and have to be warned by chat that someone is spamming it with pics of their cock.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Just if you are from IDOL or Vshojo.I only remember Yuko and Veibae in the top of my head right now

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Just if you are from IDOL or Vshojo.I only remember Yuko and Veibae in the top of my head right now
Apparently you can add FuwaMoco to the list.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yes, after some time I'm definitely decided on Ririka being my favorite ReGloss girl.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Pippa wants Airi to play GTAV

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Some day i will understand why she is so contrarian kek, while everyone is playing Starfield and Lies of P she is just playing... this and she is only farming rice for 5 hours

The rice must flow

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

She's barely even a vtweeter at this point, huh?
74912.jpg
What a fucking downward spiral. At least she can take better pics than hylo; going to be important for her OnlyFans desperation gambit.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Ollie is interested in D&D. This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill, Ollie is interested in an actual, tabletop RPG off-collab in the future.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Looks like Lottie has something special going on in a few minutes. Could be a new outfit but she only debuted a few months ago so it seems far too soon. Maybe she's turning into a salamander or finally becoming a kaiju.
EDIT1: Yup, she's a salamander.

A few hours later Suri will be hosting a vtuber wrestling event to celebrate her membership opening. I know some of you guys like that kind of stuff.
EDIT2: This is pretty well done, she even made call out videos with all the other girls.

Some miscellaneous and slightly off topic stuff:
So I think by now we have all heard the joke theory that Sonichu or Magichan is a demon that latched onto Chris and gains power from his notoriety. I had even heard that there was once believed to be a demon that took the form of a yellow hedgehog coincidentally resembling Sonichu. What I had not heard was the incantation meant to banish this demon:

The reason why Pippa is such a magnet for autism is because she is part of the lore of the dimensional merge.

Once again I clicked on a video about one of my niche interests only to find that it was actually a vtuber.

This one is about Dungeon Meshi, where I got my pfp and username from. If Josh weren't so, understandably, put off by people constantly shoving anime down his throat I actually think he might enjoy this one. It's one of the few anime/manga I can think of with no underaged characters or sexual shit in it. I don't know how he feels about fantasy, other than his memories of Runescape, but I know he likes food and one of the most important parts of the story is "Pizza Day." On another note, relating back to the video, it kind of looks like we have reached the point of saturation where vtubers are becoming the new pngtubers.

Finally a special message for @superduper. I've noticed that you've been making an increasing number of suspicious posts lately. Didn't you say that you were a karate instructor? You remember what happened to the last karate instructor who got a little too familiar with the youth?
Gary Plauche the IRL Anime.png

Art:
I am once again in a Fauna/Shiori mood
fauna_by_futurecake.jpgfauna_chan_by_ mr.takida.jpggoth_friends_by_the0ne-u-lost.jpgshiori_again_by_seisei.jpgshiori_again_part_2_by_seisei.jpg

Last edited:

braindoko

Stop noticing things Khyo!

or he could notice the flags and pronouns and preemptively mute them. Nothing good ever comes from accounts with those
Has anyone posted an update about Lola Loading/YFUbaby stuff already? Apparently she reached out to TVS so she could drop the full story about her sudden graduation as Lola Loading
tl;dr the company was a massive dipshit and locked her out of her socmed accounts before dropping the graduation announcement

In his pursuit for clickbait-y titles, purple Keemstar has taken the title of worst company away from Wactor. Some jorunalist he is

God's Strongest Wardog

SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin was playing Minecraft in a members' stream. Neither she nor management knew that paywalling a Minecraft stream is against TOS. After chat told her, she almost said fuck it and was about to keep streaming. Management then spent 5 minutes arguing about what to do before telling her to kill the VOD and raid into a new stream. Before she started the new stream, she made this thumbnail for it:
927dn361.jpg

:whatastory:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Paraoke in progress.
One of the few fr*nch I can tolerate.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rin was playing Minecraft in a members' stream. Neither she nor management knew that paywalling a Minecraft stream is against TOS. After chat told her, she almost said fuck it and was about to keep streaming. Management then spent 5 minutes arguing about what to do before telling her to kill the VOD and raid into a new stream. Before she started the new stream, she made this thumbnail for it:
View attachment 46166

:whatastory:
I forgot how retarded MS was and continues to be with Minecraft, man.

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I forgot how retarded MS was and continues to be with Minecraft, man.
We all knew 10 years ago they would be, I don't really care though, Notch was smart enough to let the community take the reins of the game so MS will never fully be able kill it with corpo greed.

Top Bottom