• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Finally got some Phase merch in (Pippa, Uruka, and Nasa birthday desk mats and prints). It all looks nice. The background figures on Pippa's desk mat are pretty blurry and can be hard to make out, but that's what it showed in the advertisement, so it is what it is. Will probably take some pictures in the next few days for the merch

Speaking of Jelly, her and Lumi reposted some nice art of them from Eight Tyan who seems to do a lot of fanart of Lumi:

They also commented on it:

I always found their friendship super wholesome, especially given how different their on-screen personalities are. Was happy to see when Jelly joined the company and same "gen" as Lumi. Hope to see them collab again soon because those are always a lot of fun.
:sanasmile:

Speaking of Lumi, she's live on Twitch playing Battle Brothers for Workout Wednesday. She's been streaming for about three hours, but I just got home to watch/share. I think the game was recommended here not too long ago, but I don't remember for sure:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Finally got some Phase merch in (Pippa, Uruka, and Nasa birthday desk mats and prints). It all looks nice. The background figures on Pippa's desk mat are pretty blurry and can be hard to make out, but that's what it showed in the advertisement, so it is what it is. Will probably take some pictures in the next few days for the merch

Are there any schedules out there on what merch is being shipped and when? I don't want to send any emails in to Sakana like the meme "WHERE IS THE MERCH" but I also need to remember to actually make contact if I should

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speaking of Lumi, she's live on Twitch playing Battle Brothers for Workout Wednesday. She's been streaming for about three hours, but I just got home to watch/share. I think the game was recommended here not too long ago, but I don't remember for sure:

whoever recommended the game to her must have immaculate taste, and has never once participated in a psy-op in their lives

wouldn't it be funny if this was part of a long-term plan for her to eventually play MENACE?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Biboo opens stream complaining her referencing an obscure Shadow the Hedgehog meme (Now draw her giving birth) during the Gartic Phone collab has turned her art tag cursed. She is now holding 7 new emotes hostage saying she will delete them if the degeneracy doesn't end.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Thank god she managed to read the few people in chat properly explaining the parry system in this game because it's going to troll so many Souls fan.
In most Soulsborne games, an enemy attacks and there's a parry window associated with that attack, so you have to tap the parry button at any point in that parry window. In Lies of P, the parry window is based off your character and not the enemy. You parry if an enemy attacks during your parry window, which you have to hold to get the full duration of the parry window. So if you tap to parry (like all Souls fans have been trained to do) you'll end your parry window early.

braindoko

Eureka plays a game about ass

e: she's having her 3rd anniversary this Friday

Last edited:

Negzana

Aki had a talking stream today and it was all Japanese (Of course) but someone posted a translation of some major parts on twitter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Thank god she managed to read the few people in chat properly explaining the parry system in this game because it's going to troll so many Souls fan.
In most Soulsborne games, an enemy attacks and there's a parry window associated with that attack, so you have to tap the parry button at any point in that parry window. In Lies of P, the parry window is based off your character and not the enemy. You parry if an enemy attacks during your parry window, which you have to hold to get the full duration of the parry window. So if you tap to parry (like all Souls fans have been trained to do) you'll end your parry window early.
SoulsSpergs being useful for once. Actually shocking. :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
SoulsSpergs being useful for once. Actually shocking. :BijouBijou:
It really, legitimately is shocking. Usually they are either all wrong in chat or assholes, or both in many cases.

Nerissa and Lui have a Japanese-learning collab later. Not a big fan of Nerissa, but she will probably mesh well with Lui. They are both pretty weird. Also, we'll get more bless Luinglish.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

She doesnt want her irl stuff to be the main thing while having her butthole pinned on her other account. :botanshrug:

Its a nice butthole tho. But jokes aside, I hope that things work out for them. Seems like a shitty place to be mentally.

I really wanna take the bait and just post a picture to prove its a female but i like this forum quite a lot.
They got a few SFW photos on their Vtuber account.

Streamed yesterday and around 100-115 few people showed up. Fairly wholesome but the stream was pretty low energy and they couldn't really keep up with the chat. Very cute but a bit monotone. Not sure how they got into Vtubing as they dont seem to know what the fuck they are doing. Seems like the type that just liked anime and decided to make a cute model (drew their own model) and just press GO Live. Doesnt seem to watch other Vtubers either so I am a bit curious about how this all happened.

did she get super aids or wtf? I have no beef I'm genuinely curious what got to her to fuck her up to that degree, the only thing I can think of is lyme disease other than that maybe a bad pregnancy?
Vesper's meat spear punctured her womb, she had to go into emergency surgery.

A mental breakdown is probably a better answer. Japs have never been good with mental illness and given her workload I think its more likely that the stress finally broke her.
Guessing it just stress and overwork from College.

EIEN gen 2 teaser

I wonder if they will have a lewd one. After lewdfauna left, pink loli went hard on the lewd content. Seems she recognized that there was a huge opportunity

Kai is parasocial and wanted to talk to chat. Turns out that IdolEN is paying for all of the girls to go to therapy. Honestly, pretty smart. Gotta keep your talents somewhat sane, or atleast sane enough they dont go off the deep end Mikeneko style.
1695254384395.png

Negzana

EIEN gen 2 teaser

It survived the Riifu and Kiki drama? It's still a thing? I am surprised EIEN managed to take losing its biggest talent within months. Wonder what their future holds now

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

Japanese fairy tales with spider mom

Ami forgot to turn off her desktop audio and deafened her viewers with a windows notification. For some reason her menhera means she can't just cut that from the vod and has decided to redo the stream.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
oh no, I seem to have dropped several game recommendations that will fuel this specific flavor of autism for thousands of hours on end, it would be a shame if one of her co-workers or friends saw this and sent them to her as well, they may never see her again:

>Stone Story RPG

You cruel, vile monster. :shubaIapprob: She's fucking doomed.

It's such a fundamental difference that anyone that has never touched the game won't realize how wrong they are.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Aki had a talking stream today and it was all Japanese (Of course) but someone posted a translation of some major parts on twitter

From the auto translated chat comments, it sounded like she was dealing with a doctor who was either bad and/or had poor communication abilities.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They got a few SFW photos on their Vtuber account.

Streamed yesterday and around 100-115 few people showed up. Fairly wholesome but the stream was pretty low energy and they couldn't really keep up with the chat. Very cute but a bit monotone. Not sure how they got into Vtubing as they dont seem to know what the fuck they are doing. Seems like the type that just liked anime and decided to make a cute model (drew their own model) and just press GO Live. Doesnt seem to watch other Vtubers either so I am a bit curious about how this all happened.
Its a good opportunity for you Azehara. YOU CAN FIX HER ( first thing first make her realise she is not a dude )

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Funny clips I saw this morning, but Nerissa does sound like a Wisconsin version of Mamamori when using her stage voice lol

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Are there any schedules out there on what merch is being shipped and when? I don't want to send any emails in to Sakana like the meme "WHERE IS THE MERCH" but I also need to remember to actually make contact if I should
I don't think there is. I never got any updates after I ordered until it actually shipped months later. I know a big part of hold-ups is waiting for certain items to arrive for the packs, like Pippa's slippers and Tenma's shot glass. I kind of assume they wait for those to arrive before they start shipping everything out, even if the order didn't include that one item. Really hoping they figure things out soon.

Looks like Miia's got something coming up next week. Looks like an updated model or new features or something. In case anyone didn't know, Miia did all the work for her past and current model, and the same is likely true for this.

Top Bottom