• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You mite not have heard about this one, but resident Korean Pippa clippa @BunhongTokki is here to bring you up to speed on the Pipkin Pippa chicken pizza controversy!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Speaking of mococo

Tomorrow at 23pm est fuwamoco are doing their first official collab with a jp member. AND ITS WITH FUBUKI :polkasticks: !!!!!

They're going to play The backrooms 1998.

Edit : oh and of course i wont be able to catch it live :gunpeko:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She is alive

Edit: Switched it back to the JP one, since EN is below

No blight or rrat can't take her out, truly the most powerful being on Hololive

USS IOWA

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Not Jelly Jelly is having autism in number game. However i dont think monster hunter world is a number game... :smugselen:

Interestingly, she didnt stream some of these games as jelly. I am not sure the reason behind it.

Kalion

:)
Not Jelly Jelly is having autism in number game. However i dont think monster hunter world is a number game... :smugselen:

Interestingly, she didnt stream some of these games as jelly. I am not sure the reason behind it.

She streamed so much Baba is You as Moon Jelly that I honestly can't remember what other games she played.

Horo7618

No one in particular

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
English Version:

Edit: I'm happy she is getting better and not graduating, hopefully she takes her time and not rush things.

Chammers. :yagoocry::yagoocry::yagoocry:

If she has a comeback 3D concert like Miko did, it's going to absolutely break the vtuber internet. It might even get close to how big Coco's graduation was.

She streamed so much Baba is You as Moon Jelly that I honestly can't remember what other games she played.
Seeing Jelly play her autistic puzzle games only for it to devolve into programing, and her subsequent tantrum when she realizes, is always goddamn hilarious.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Meanwhile, my favorite rat bought a $1000+ anime toy.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Meanwhile, my favorite rat bought a $1000+ anime toy.

Worth. The first season of Psycho-Pass is Kino, and that's a legit amazing piece of merch.

Nigel Nigerman

Panko is Da Manko.
Another Hololive fan animation recommended by YT. YT's algo really wants to keep me deep inside the rabbit hole.

One of their previous Holo fan animation.

And one of my favorite from that crazy APEX stream.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
She is alive

Edit: Switched it back to the JP one, since EN is below

Chammers is alive, all is right with the world. Video gave me a fucking heart attack when I first saw it in my Youtube notifications, though, and I watched the whole video waiting for the other shoe to drop, and then it didn't. Announcements will always fuck with me like this, it seems.

Top Bottom