• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

A mental breakdown is probably a better answer. Japs have never been good with mental illness and given her workload I think its more likely that the stress finally broke her.
With Haachama, it's going to simply be stress. She should be finishing up university this year, we don't know what she's studying and spent the first couple of years attempting to maintain an active, full time Job that required hours of performance. While not talked about much, the standard Japanese diet is actually pretty bad minus the heavy fish consumption, and if she got sick it could have easily taken a long time to recover. Which is a problem when you're a full time student and a Hololive member.

This is how you get Hikkomoris, realistically. It's also likely her family stepped in to help and/or made some decisions for her.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
English Version:

Edit: I'm happy she is getting better and not graduating, hopefully she takes her time and not rush things.

Thanks, her doing another announcement in English is impressive. TBH I had hoped for her studies to be the reason so I feel sad about the health issues. Hoping she takes it one step at a time and comes back

Clip

Volume warning, it's too loud at any volume

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Botan and Korone are having another SF6 showdown later:

And related Botan clip:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Snek update. Shes not homeless, but she aint gonna stream. Let the vtweeter arc begin.

She's already received an offer of housing. Puerto Rico is technically the U.S., right?
vivaldi_ZVYTS35KHY.png
Dw bro, she will come back when she needs approbation for her next drama :BijouBijou:

Its pretty easy to contact proctor to get her account back
Dangerously, our supreme groomer can ask a lot for password recovery.

ps. it's time for a secret renaming into thevirtualasylumgroomers.com

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like Mikeneko is trying to pull the tracksuit wearing 100kg girl from Blue Archive.

Usuwa Suu will be singing at 8.30PM JST.

Fellow Tsubagura member Lisa Makoh got a collab utawaku on Friday night with Hanabasami Kyo, will link the stream on the day.

Touri Sei at 11PM JST with her piano.

Both will be performing at Music Verse Live 6 on 30 September alongside Tokoyami Towa, Kamitsubaki's Harusaruhi, and two-thirds of La Priere (Akizuki Nakuru and Itsuki Natsume).

Suou Patra with a cool thumbnail, but it's a cooking stream at 9PM JST.

Sio's reincarnation had a long mahjong stream yesterday.

The like/dislike ratio is improving, now it's 2:1.

There are more clips of Hoshikawa-Matsuri love consultation session.
Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Last edited:

Negzana

When I saw Haato made a video with the white screen I was worried. It's nice to hear her again and see she's alive. I hope whatever happened to her she can overcome and come back stronger.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It got me fucked up hearing Chaama's voice again. Her return will undoubtedly be the strongest event of the year :sanasmile:

She hinted at it before but Sana got to do another art for FGO. The new event is set in Australia so she was happy to be able to draw her country.
043hg82u5.png

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Man that voice makes teary eyed nostalgic man.
Boy, this put the biggest smile on my face. This is how you address a long absence (I'm looking at you Gura). I know she's not (yet) going to get into the details of what brought her down, but it sounds like she's in a much better place, eating better (new healthy Haachama Cooking series? Gluten-free tarantula salad, perhaps?) and getting out. It will be exciting to see her interact with the newest kohais that have come in her absence. I hope Calli and Haachama explore new profanities, maybe Chammers can teach Calli some JP "swears".

And bravo for not only posting a video in JP but EN as well.

Keep getting better, Chama.

I listened to the JP version as well, and it covers basically the same material. I loved how she said she "forced her selfishness onto the managers to make these update videos"

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Going to shill this in a separate post. Koyori hosting Furen E Lustario at 8PM JST after recommendation from Inui Toko.

Considering there are two dedicated Furen clippers I'm expecting good stuff. Furen is great and hopefully they will bond over RPG games. Also always a good time to introduce Furen's laughs to more audience.

After that Koyori will play Armored Core at 10PM JST.

As for next month's guest, Furen recommends Lize Helesta to complete the sanbaka trio after Ange and Toko.

Didn't she lose several paypigs from that Apex debacle? And she's still going to blow even more money on gacha now? What's her IQ, 9?
She's still getting akasupa even in this stream so yeah some of her gachikoi are pretty much helpless. Haven't gotten Track Yuuka but she got Azusa and the meta foot fetishist's goddess Himari. Also getting Saori and Maid Arisu but not her main target. Had to pity in the end.

Last edited:

Negzana

Looks like Mikeneko is trying to pull the tracksuit wearing 100kg girl from Blue Archive.

Didn't she lose several paypigs from that Apex debacle? And she's still going to blow even more money on gacha now? What's her IQ, 9?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Azki premiering her 3rd EP with a xfade watchalong in a few hours :

She teared up a bit talking about the recent fan meeting she did to promote the EP. She was really happy to talk to them one-on-one. Some of them were carrying her plush doll merch too. There were even overseas Pioneers there and it all made her glad she didn't quit
:sanasmile:

The crossfade was great too. There's a song that includes map elements to represent how much GeoGuessr means to her and I'm especially looking forward to the ballad by keeno.

Edit: Forgot to post the actual video.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Watch the movie and you'd find out, retard.

Tomoe Umari has RETURNED from her break and seems deadset to prove she ain't no fruity queer. It's a catBOY game, not a catGIRL game.

Catboys are queer even if you're a woman, tbqh.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Moona seems to be at the youtube gaming night in person

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm being informed that she brought it up twice and that she might have said something more explicit about her family and J6 during gameplay

ThePontiffofPonwolfenterprisesdoesnotguaranteethevalidityofinformationprovidedtohimbyfriendswhoalsohappentobehighatthetimeofsaidprovision
I put her stream on my second monitor and not at any point did she ever bring up J6 again during gameplay. If she did, it would have been an incredibly brief moment like a sentence or two at most that I didn't catch.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This combo is somehow one I never thought of before, but it is perfect.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

USS IOWA

Negzana

Was this posted here or on Kiwifarms yet? Really don't want a clock rating

Paper cutout savant Tobyn Jacobs made this

Also Kaela met A-Chan, very cute interaction

Last edited:
Top Bottom