• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's such a dork. She sounds awful still and has a bad cough, but apparently is fine aside from the cough.

I normally DGAF about keyboards, but her new one sounds nice. Also, already with the keyboard talk lol

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Ember has definitely become one of my favorites in Phase at this point. While the clip doesn't prove that she has connections to J6, the stuff she said in the clip was pretty amazing.
:whatastory:

Anyway, I don't know why it took me so long to clip these moments, but I wanted to share them because they made me laugh a lot, and still do. I don't think I've seen anyone clip these particular moments either. Taken from the Airi + Erina collab from a few weeks ago:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I really hope shes going to type out hows the volume btw just for the bit.

Man I missed this dork so much

edit: SHE SPEAKS
This woman, man. All it takes is one stream for her to reel me back in.

Also, her and Kronii's date a while back was to Tokyo DisneySea.
Edit: This fucking dork.
foto_no_exif (67).jpgfoto_no_exif (68).jpgfoto_no_exif (69).jpgfoto_no_exif (70).jpg

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Forum is to quiet, time to change that

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-18 140957.png

Blue woman bad

thats all carry on

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
You hear that keyboard makers?
SEND THIS WOMAN SOME SAMPLES SO WE CAN GET HANDS

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Given what seems like the beginning of the downfall of Fredrick Knudsen, im posting this here from his Kiwi Farms also to express this sentiment.

View attachment 45898

Here is the link to kiwi
Jesus I didn't realise fredrik was such a fucking weirdo and schizoid, It's sad to lose another good content creator who did well researched and enjoyable vids.
I really think people are exaggerating this being some kind of downfall for him he was clearly always a gay man. His twitch following is quite large and I haven't seen many people disappointed he does live streams now. The only people talking about this are years late on the uptake .
I'd much prefer 1 really good video every few months to 6 trillion shitty streams prattling on about random crap stream-of-consciousness style, just like I'd spend my surplus money eating out in a GOOD restaurant once a month instead of MCd's every day. This is the same issue I have with internet historian, but I guess people prefer streaming because they get to spam dumb reactionary shit and step over each other for 10 seconds of the streamer's attention.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Cause all the emotionally and psychologically stable girls with good relationship with the family are on instagramm or off the internet entirely.

:ironmousekek: Sure. The true part is the second piece, the only people with a shot at being truly healthy don't have an active presence on the internet.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Jesus I didn't realise fredrik was such a fucking weirdo and degenerate, It's sad to lose another good content creator who did well researched and enjoyable vids.
Is funny that he ended in the male equivalent of Vshoujo, because there is no more shame than that

Negzana

Forum is to quiet, time to change that

View attachment 45968

Blue woman bad

thats all carry on
Ela hasn't streamed in 20+ hours vtubing and too lazy to put Fuwamoco on laptop screen where I can actually see what they're doing so might as well be dead for me

niggaphil

someone is too free to create Tenma Ze Dong AI song, who gonna follow the President Ma propaganda?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Jesus I didn't realise fredrik was such a fucking weirdo and schizoid, It's sad to lose another good content creator who did well researched and enjoyable vids.

I'd much prefer 1 really good video every few months to 6 trillion shitty streams prattling on about random crap stream-of-consciousness style, just like I'd spend my surplus money eating out in a GOOD restaurant once a month instead of MCd's every day. This is the same issue I have with internet historian, but I guess people prefer streaming because they get to spam dumb reactionary shit and step over each other for 10 seconds of the streamer's attention.
Oh yeah I agree I just disagree that this is going to have any negative consequences on his life like the other content creators mentioned as nothing has really changed for him. Prior to streaming he didn't have an audience personally invested in him he was just the guy who did intresting videos on occasion

The Rrat

Early Adopter
IRyS: "Do I have like a million nicknames?
Chat: "Yes"
IRyS: "What is the most common one?"
Chat: "YabaiRyS"

She walked herself right into that one.

is this a membership chat or something or am I just :guradumbl:
It is, yeah. Sorry, guess it wasn't mentioned, earlier.

She isn't doing a good job of fighting the YabaiRyS allegations.
foto_no_exif (71).jpg
She also said CouncilRyS was doing this in the 3D studio during rehersals, staff bonked them.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Negzana

IRyS: "Do I have like a million nicknames?
Chat: "Yes"
IRyS: "What is the most common one?"
Chat: "YabaiRyS"

She walked herself right into that one.
is this a membership chat or something or am I just :guradumbl:

USS IOWA

stassy

In a beautiful case of schadenfreude, Ui got a huge boost in subs from her ironic loli stream and song. For some context, she hates lolis (she is a high school girl addict). Now she has mixed feelings about it.
Now the millions subs questions is : who is going to make a cover of it and who is going to get through hell to trace the animation? (It would be fitting for the OG loli god Matsuri to do it though...)

Azki premiering her 3rd EP with a xfade watchalong in a few hours :

God's Strongest Wardog

SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL

She doesnt want her irl stuff to be the main thing while having her butthole pinned on her other account. :botanshrug:

I highly doubt someone with actual gender dysphoria about being seen as a woman would regularly post close-up photos of their breasts and cooch for the world to see.
> header is her (lack of) tits
> pins a full cooch and ass spread so you have to see it
> onlyfans
If there's something I dislike more than an attention whore, is an actual whore being an attention whore, so it's twice as annoying and four times the whoring!! :koboharam:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kureha Mitra, being a true and honest gamer is now going through the megaman route in Rockman & Forte

Top Bottom