"I can send you videos of cartel members running people over, and that's seiso! But if I send you, a panty shot, that's not seiso"Pipkin Pippa
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Doesn't explicitly state it outright. Someone superchats saying to burn down their workplace with an address, which was the address of the White House. She mentions she's seen what happens to people who were at J6 and says she might already be on a watchlist. So not really, she doesn't explicitly state that she had family part of it and may just be referring to what she's seen in general. In conclusion, no, she doesn't state her family is being investigated for J6.

I'm being informed that she brought it up twice and that she might have said something more explicit about her family and J6 during gameplay

ThePontiffofPonwolfenterprisesdoesnotguaranteethevalidityofinformationprovidedtohimbyfriendswhoalsohappentobehighatthetimeofsaidprovision

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Snek update. Shes not homeless, but she aint gonna stream. Let the vtweeter arc begin.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Why does she look more Amelia Watson/Sachiowo than Amelia Watson/Sachiowo does
Oh damn, you are right. She does look like an Indonesian Sachi

Not Hime is now open for stream overlay commsions

Shit. I just commissioned someone, maybe should've gone with her for the memes. Direct support.

Dont know who this is but

View attachment 45892

Literally only one video on their YouTube:

"I grew up with no woman role models and I didn't like girly things ergo I am a man."

View attachment 45895

I have followed them for a bit. EU-based, extremely cute (has an OF on the side... hot as hell). Seems to have been struggling with a ton of depression. Had a chat with em earlier this year and it seems to me that they have a ton of identity problems plus an unhealthy amount of mental issues and some depression sprinkled on the side. The problem is that they don't seem to want to do anything to help themselves out. Pretty tragic honestly because I have a feeling this won't end well. They will just become another statistic.

Not gonna lie I think what they need the most is just someone to be around and give em a hug.

Snek update. Shes not homeless, but she aint gonna stream. Let the vtweeter arc begin.

What the hell is it with Vtubers and terrible relationships with family members + anxiety + depression + other stupid shit. Its almost as if you have to be broken to do Vtubing.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
What the hell is it with Vtubers and terrible relationship with family members + anxiety + depression + other stupid shit. Its almost as if you have to be broken to do vtubing.
Cause all the emotionally and psychologically stable girls with good relationship with the family are on instagramm or off the internet entirely.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii greenscreen moment from her 3D showcase.

and fuwamoco with their souls-like game (real not a joke frfr).

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
What the hell is it with Vtubers and terrible relationships with family members + anxiety + depression + other stupid shit. Its almost as if you have to be broken to do Vtubing.

Gay and Latina is a hell of a mix.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Given what seems like the beginning of the downfall of Fredrick Knudsen, im posting this here from his Kiwi Farms also to express this sentiment.

View attachment 45898

Here is the link to kiwi
read the farms thread where the sentiment seems less "fans want to support him" then "i'm gonna laugh when he chops off his penor"

I doubt it for a few reasons for one Merry is an idiot but hes not suicidal he keeps pretty clear of gender when it comes to his bussiness so unless merry is planning to pander exclusively the the mentally stunted possible troonery is a few years off.

that and his circle of friends despite being "fur adjacent" (whatever the fuck that means) seem like sane people NightMind (Friend/Coworker mentioned in the thread as being a furry) JabonyMike (a guy who does games and enjoys weird internet shit that fred used to cover) both seem like stabilizers.

I could obviously be wrong but it does not add up to me.

Being a degenerate furry oh yeah definitely true and one last thing because it bothers my brain. He tried being a rabbit but people kept drawing him as an owl thats why owl.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
She showed off her AR on her other account so as far as im concerned she's one of the most based people in phase outside of Pippa. She is just much better at hiding her true power level compared to pippa.
Not only is Ember into guns, isn't she from Florida as well?

Casual derangement comes naturally to Floridians. I just need her to slip a slight against Biden and she'd be my kami-oshi.

Clip tax: Someone animated a comic of Lia's collab with Neuro-sama. Worth a watch

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

She doesnt want her irl stuff to be the main thing while having her butthole pinned on her other account. :botanshrug:

I highly doubt someone with actual gender dysphoria about being seen as a woman would regularly post close-up photos of their breasts and cooch for the world to see.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Uruka is a girl-baby afterall. Need to touch grass with her family, then she will get new clothings. Better than a rabbit who did not shower for more than 60 days :smugselen:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Given what seems like the beginning of the downfall of Fredrick Knudsen, im posting this here from his Kiwi Farms also to express this sentiment.

View attachment 45898

Here is the link to kiwi
I really think people are exaggerating this being some kind of downfall for him he was clearly always a gay man. His twitch following is quite large and I haven't seen many people disappointed he does live streams now. The only people talking about this are years late on the uptake .

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So finishing up the bird woman's family arc, they have chosen the fanart they want to represent themselves. According to her, she is the least stacked member of the family and her mother is the most blessed.

Anerissa

Oneerissa

Brorissa

Papa and Mamarissa

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rat is hyping up her 3D showcase. "Normally I am all about aim low with expectations and overdeliver, but this time I am saying get hyped". Paraphrased, but you get the idea. She also noted that the girls didn't really know what the others were going to do for theirs aside from the general strokes. Except, she does know what Mumei is doing for hers. None of the other girls know exactly what she is doing, though.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Rat is hyping up her 3D showcase. "Normally I am all about aim low with expectations and overdeliver, but this time I am saying get hyped". Paraphrased, but you get the idea. She also noted that the girls didn't really know what the others were going to do for theirs aside from the general strokes. Except, she does know what Mumei is doing for hers. None of the other girls know exactly what she is doing, though.
I don't really know what to expect from Bae's. Mumei's I'm assuming will be completely crazy and psychotic, but Bae's? Really no idea.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't really know what to expect from Bae's. Mumei's I'm assuming will be completely crazy and psychotic, but Bae's? Really no idea.
Lots and lots of dancing her own choreo will be part of it, for sure. There seems to be some kind of twist, though, since she seems to imply there is more to it than that which hasn't really been done before.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Top Bottom