"I hate women in professional positions. I hate women who are dentists, because everytime I've encountered women in these jobs, they have been dogshit. When I look for doctors online, first I filter out the women, then I take my pick from among the Koreans"Kirschey
  • 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
No idea for a timestamp but my friend just informed me that Ember revealed in her fallout stream today that her family is being investigated for involvement in the J6 "Insurrection" so that's a thing

Someone get a timestamp/clip asap. That's hilarious.
:whatastory:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Vox Akuma news:
He got a community strike on one of his ASMR videos and to not risk any further strikes, he will delete all of his sexually charged ASMR videos and promises to move away from that kind of content
Whoa, Vox deciding to move away from his bread and butter? Sounds not very convincing but best wait and see if he can upheld that promise.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Literally only one video on their YouTube:

"I grew up with no woman role models and I didn't like girly things ergo I am a man."

View attachment 45895

Yeah going through their account it seems like "ftm", while looking like a woman. We lost another one bois

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Short

God Damn the Sun

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone get a timestamp/clip asap. That's hilarious.
:whatastory:
Doesn't explicitly state it outright. Someone superchats saying to burn down their workplace with an address, which was the address of the White House. She mentions she's seen what happens to people who were at J6 and says she might already be on a watchlist. So not really, she doesn't explicitly state that she had family part of it and may just be referring to what she's seen in general. In conclusion, no, she doesn't state her family is being investigated for J6.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Doesn't explicitly state it outright. Someone superchats saying to burn down their workplace with an address, which was the address of the White House. She mentions she's seen what happens to people who were at J6 and says she might already be on a watchlist. So not really, she doesn't explicitly state that she had family part of it and may just be referring to what she's seen in general. So no, she doesn't state her family is being investigated for J6.
I'm now annoyed at Scoots for getting my hopes up, because the prospect of a VTuber's family being investigated for J6 tickled my funnybone in a way few things in this world do.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm now annoyed at Scoots for getting my hopes up, because the prospect of a VTuber's family being investigated for J6 tickled my funnybone in a way few things in this world do.
I mean, is it still a possibility? Yes. Is it outright stated as fact? No.
Keep on dreaming. :BijouBijou:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Cheri is deliciously bullyable. I need to watch her more.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
No idea for a timestamp but my friend just informed me that Ember revealed in her fallout stream today that her family is being investigated for involvement in the J6 "Insurrection" so that's a thing

Slight exaggeration about the family but still funny.
In the current climate the last 15 or so seconds of that clip is probably one of the more extreme things any talent in PC has said, plenty of people have literally been canceled for less, like saying the boomer riot should happen again or other explicit things relating to politicians.

I'm surprised it came from Ember and not someone else.

niggaphil

Apparently naked yoga is also a "thing" on YT.
sir, this is general thread, please share these degeneracy search terms in the correct thread so specific coomers could find these gems:smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's amazing to see people still think "oh, she's the most normie in Phase, she would never be deranged like the other PC girls".

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Slight exaggeration about the family but still funny.
In the current climate the last 15 or so seconds of that clip is probably one of the more extreme things any talent in PC has said, plenty of people have literally been canceled for less, like saying the boomer riot should happen again or other explicit things relating to politicians.

She showed off her AR on her other account so as far as im concerned she's one of the most based people in phase outside of Pippa. She is just much better at hiding her true power level compared to pippa.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's amazing to see people still think "oh, she's the most normie in Phase, she would never be deranged like the other PC girls".
People are use to the others who make their lunacy a spectacle. For Ember it comes naturally.

She is literally the "for me it was Tuesday" meme. Someone who the concept of powerlevel doesn't really exist as she is far past that

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

People are use to the others who make their lunacy a spectacle. For Ember it comes naturally.

She is literally the "for me it was Tuesday" meme. Someone who the concept of powerlevel doesn't really exist as she is far past that
It's honestly her personality and way of speaking that throws people for a loop. She does sound like the biggest normie but she dispels that myth if you watch her long enough.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She doesnt want her irl stuff to be the main thing while having her butthole pinned on her other account. :botanshrug:
Sounds likely as a living expenses issue, whereas she wants to live in a more luxurious environment and the only thing allowing that is the OF (she's beautiful). With a normal job she would need to take it down a level or two.
Surely the trans grooming takes part of it, but there's no sacrifice you're not willing to make to be happy, except being poor on purpose.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So.. Iofi is down bad for the other bird woman's little brother wants Nerissa lil brothers to join Holostars.

Based on Nerissa calling him a little brat on stream

She lives with family, and they just randomly barge into each other’s rooms? Well, this adds a whole new wrinkle into her talk about how she hates clothes and hangs around/streams naked. This truly is the incest gen.
Literally only one video on their YouTube:

"I grew up with no woman role models and I didn't like girly things ergo I am a man."

View attachment 45895

If anyone needs 16 minutes and 25 seconds to explain their gender, they are obviously doing something wrong.

Top Bottom