• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Superduper is actively going out of their way to make sure I don't click on anything Nyanners69 related. Hell I even gave their 240p oshi a chance a couple of times, they are either succeeding in their op or failing horribly.

Meanwhile Amiya has had this face for what seems like a majority of the stream

amiyamiyeah.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN????? Also I'm slightly offended at your insinuation near the end.

Look at this little brat stick her tongue at us!

Archive

Im curious if she sticks with the Spanish pippa bit. Here dubbed clips did numbers and if she plays her cards right she has a real chance of making a good career out of it. Another thing she can do is get some pants.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tsurugi Nen's birthday stream

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
there's these little things called flash carts that let you play almost any game and most cost less than $100.
Ami knows splurging on an overpriced ROM on a plastic case is silly so she uses these
She's a responsible adult, her savings go to more sensible purchases like two Casio Loopy termal printer consoles with a grand catalog of 12 baby oriented games
And Larabars, those are a significant chunk of her throne gifts from generous feeder buckos subsidising her food budget.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 45871
Vox Akuma news:
He got a community strike on one of his ASMR videos and to not risk any further strikes, he will delete all of his sexually charged ASMR videos and promises to move away from that kind of content
big if true I and a few others have speculated he would do so much better without the coomershit.
You could say that Vox fucked around and found out. Under a desk, in a bathroom, in a closet, in an elevator. Idk I am not familiar with the lore of his scenarios
just guess wildly chances are your right.
It's the Terminator 1 / Terminator 2 problem.
Want scifi/horror?
Watch the first one.
Want scifi/action?
Watch the second one.
Want Depression watch Genisys.
I'm floored she's playing this on actual hardware! I don't even wanna think about what she paid to get a copy...
Could just have a collection or a family member with one ill bring up AVGN just as an example of people who do have a library of such games I have my own small one.
Henya just murdered Filian.

you mean Fillian killed herself know the difference.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Im curious if she sticks with the Spanish pippa bit. Here dubbed clips did numbers and if she plays her cards right she has a real chance of making a good career out of it. Another thing she can do is get some pants.
She doesn't really wanna grift off Pippa, which I can respect especially considering her vtuber character and a lot of her subsequent popularity already stemmed from Pippa and Panko.

Bug Eater

Selen's been streaming for a bit just talking about the past year and the coming year. She definitely makes it sound like she has no plans on graduating any time soon. So if the rumors of someone else graduating are true, it seems less and less likely that it's her. Which I'm glad about. :smugselen: But also fuck AnyColor
Apparently she unfollowed VSPO on her roommate account as well - can't verify that personally but doxxsisters have to be good for something, right?
She might've felt the need to personally exterminate some rrats, or maybe she was seriously considering it (or even got an offer) but decided that her current gig was better. The timing of this around the VSPO EN teabagging debate is kind of funny because that would absolutely be a dealbreaker for her.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Miia is about to reheat the gourmet crayons debate

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kiara's internet died 5 minutes into her sponsorship stream that she was super excited for.
:kiaragodno:

Edit: she back after 20 minutes or so, still excited and internet seems stable.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Apparently she unfollowed VSPO on her roommate account as well - can't verify that personally but doxxsisters have to be good for something, right?
She might've felt the need to personally exterminate some rrats, or maybe she was seriously considering it (or even got an offer) but decided that her current gig was better. The timing of this around the VSPO EN teabagging debate is kind of funny because that would absolutely be a dealbreaker for her.

If western fans dont like Niji and Holo managment then they should prepare their asses for VSPO managment and their dozens of weird decisions and rules.(I know they are the 3rd big agency by a great margin but sometimes they act like if they were Upd8 in their prime)

Kiara's internet died 5 minutes into her sponsorship stream that she was super excited for.
:kiaragodno:

There must be some sad reaction :,( thats really sad

httn

Hag enthusiast
If western fans dont like Niji and Holo managment then they should prepare their asses for VSPO managment and their dozens of weird decisions and rules.(I know they are the 3rd big agency by a great margin but sometimes they act like if they were Upd8 in their prime)
I can't wait for the inevitable shitshow when western clippers come up against VSPO's clipping loicense.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
No idea for a timestamp but my friend just informed me that Ember revealed in her fallout stream today that her family is being investigated for involvement in the J6 "Insurrection" so that's a thing

Edit: she does mention J6 but not her family being involved

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
There must be some sad reaction :,( thats really sad
She's back now and this is actually pretty fun. They also invited Subaru as another ambassador for the game, as she has been playing Abyss and Symphonia. They are going to have a collab stream next week about the Arise DLC. She is now doing a quiz for the game.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii twitter poll.

edit: some fanart tweets.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She's back now and this is actually pretty fun. They also invited Subaru as another ambassador for the game, as she has been playing Abyss and Symphonia. They are going to have a collab stream next week about the Arise DLC. She is now doing a quiz for the game.
She finished Abyss over a year ago and will still randomly tangent about Jade or hum Karma. Bamco made a good choice :shubaIapprob:

And more Holotori is never a bad thing.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
randomly tangent about Jade or hum Karma
I need to watch it, sometime. Abyss is one of my top 2 of the series. Also, based, because Jade is the best Tales character and Karma is the best Tales opening theme.

Top Bottom