"Wait when is the 4th of July though, on the 4th?"Henya the Genius

The Favicon Bare-Knuckle Cage-Match (MANY ENTER, ONE LEAVES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So we need a decent favicon. A favicon is a little 16x16 pixel doodad that appears when you open the website in your browser of choice. Several people have offered designs already, so I've decided that the best way to decide which one to go with must therefore involve violence.

By that I mean a word that usually leads to violence, aka voting.

How this works is simple. Even you idiots ought to understand.

All you need to do is post your submission here. If you aren't the creator, don't submit stuff for them. If you are a creator and made multiple options, post once for each of them.

The submission that accrues the most reactions after one week wins the match. All the losers will then be ritually executed and their memories erased from the historical record, as ordained by Chairman Mao.

Reaction type doesn't matter, only the amount of reactions received. Don't post anything besides a submission unless it's to ask a relevant question. If you have critique, send it to the creator in a DM. Use the Forum Discussion thread to discuss whose submission is clearly the best one and why everyone else is voting wrong.

I want to see TEARS. I want to see SWEAT. I want to see BROKEN FRIENDSHIPS. If we can survive this, we can survive anything.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
wtf am i looking at.gif

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
From the old design I submitted for the logo thing that's currently just xenforo/xendark. It was intentionally a little masonic in a small scale to call back to the autistic Illuminati origins. (Submitted on a white background to match browser frames)

1664210276014.png
1664220043456.png

1664210375664.png

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Illustrator drawing I did of a pill bottle.
meds.png

Steiger

Coming along for the ride
Early Adopter
Still don't know what color to pick. I have the .svgs and .icos of them, just can't attach them here.

fvcn_cyan_16.png

fvcn_purple_16.png

fvcn_cyan.png
fvcn_purple.png

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Might I suggest a strait jacket? I think it would make for a decent icon, but maybe not at the smallest size

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
A victor has been chosen. May the suffering and misery of the defeated be a lesson for all future generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom