"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

September Livestream Planning

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
At this rate we'll need a dedicated Proctorposting thread

niggaphil

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's because there is something physically wrong with the people living there, Proctor.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh boy, on to the Jews

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Nice stream, chief!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Oh boy, on to the Jews
watame nazi.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Youtube redirected me to a Kronii stream when proctor ended. @Harrow Prime she's onto you hide

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Limkin

The needled cock fanfic was far from the worst I've read. Barely a 2/10 on a cursed scale. Largely due to very short length

Short

God Damn the Sun

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
When I thought it couldn't get worse, here comes Harrow and Blue Shark NTR story....
I will consider posting it in the moments leading up to the end of Zenith Harrow, if it occurs. May as well put some cringe out there, as a good kronie should:BijouBijou:

We should let Kronii know the existence, yet unpublish of Hallow and Blue Shark NTR fanfic though :smugselen:
Ha, please God no:BijouBijou:

Limkin

I noticed a trend, first stream we were told to kill ourselves twice. Second stream - only once. Third stream - zero. I think he is starting to like his community or something

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I noticed a trend, first stream we were told to kill ourselves twice. Second stream - only once. Third stream - zero. I think he is starting to like his community or something
What's not to like!? It's DIVERSE, and INCLUSIVE, we even have a forum user or two who are arguably :optimistic: or worse!
Why you could say we're a melting pot of.. something or whatever. I'm too lazy to keep it going.

Although if we do have any specific issue, it's that despite being an offshot of the most vile evil site on the internet, we seem to be pretty accepting for a group of bigots. Maybe gas a few people to get some street cred.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Although if we do have any specific issue, it's that despite being an offshot of the most vile evil site on the internet, we seem to be pretty accepting for a group of bigots. Maybe gas a few people to get some street cred.
Let's not attract braptubers, 'k?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
god fucking dammit what did i come back to :BijouBijou:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I listened to the VOD while doing some chores. Can I suggest that when you bring in a caller, you put their name on screen? It would answer the "wait, who's this guy again?" question when we didn't have our full attention on the stream when the caller first came on.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Lol Proctor you're such a fucking british nerd and I love it. Good stream.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I listened to the VOD while doing some chores. Can I suggest that when you bring in a caller, you put their name on screen? It would answer the "wait, who's this guy again?" question when we didn't have our full attention on the stream when the caller first came on.
Better yet, pull up their forum pfp.

Top Bottom