"Poland-adjacent, colombia, alban, macedonia, kryzgystan, beautiful mountain = norway, italy adjacent buildings = malta, lesotho, if its latam but you dont know, guatemala. or uruguay, bolivia, botswana"Rosemi Lovelock

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
image.png

image.png
image.png
"Amy Schumer of Akkad" JESUS CHRIST! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

My IQ has lowered just by doing this quick search. Someone other than me should go through capipicord and compile the rest of the reactions in a big post.
Damn they like whining about dumb shit even more than this place. :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i like how they prretend that Pippa wasn't the gateway to kirsche and not the other away around. never heard of kir until their1st collab. again, ignoring all the fun shit pippa did before rage.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
image.png

image.png
image.png
"Amy Schumer of Akkad" JESUS CHRIST! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

My IQ has lowered just by doing this quick search. Someone other than me should go through capipicord and compile the rest of the reactions in a big post.
Wtf crawled up Yura's ass

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i like how they prretend that Pippa wasn't the gateway to kirsche and not the other away around. never heard of kir until their1st collab. again, ignoring all the fun shit pippa did before rage.
Pippa was on track to become a mega idol till the evil white trash fox woman led her astray
Sakana's dream was shattered by the fox woman and thats why she wasnt let into Phase (also she was too heavy for his standards)

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
He's always been like that I'm 90% sure he probably antis her on pcg as much as he posts in her chat pissy that she won't appeal to him and him alone

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
He's always been like that I'm 90% sure he probably antis her on pcg as much as he posts in her chat pissy that she won't appeal to him and him alone
idk bout that, dude bought the billboard

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If you were talking about JL7ten or something then I'd potentially see what you're saying, but MisterYura has never struck me as this type. Maybe I don't pay attention enough but that chat Ab pinned from him last night was the first time I think I've ever seen Yura do something like that.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I can't wait till Pippa gets back and we have something else to talk about.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hey, do you guys think Pippa reads this place? :unsure:
I like to think she only reads Thhrang's posts so she can bring up good pedophila at the right time to make his day worse

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Hey, do you guys think Pippa reads this place? :unsure:
No. She has never once been here and anyone claiming otherwise is delusional. She doesn't even know what this website is.
:smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Man, I just love looping. It's my favorite thing in the world.
Why don't loop about meat posting for a bit man wouldn't that be nostalgic?

RedRage

I'm not gonna defend either of them, however the first half of the stream was more than a bit rough with her snapping at chat over the whole mic thing, Something she's had over a month to deal with one way or another. and just seeming like she was in one of her moods. So it may have just been frayed wires combined with a react stream that was then focusing on Asmon of all people. Still think they were way the fuck out of line, especially for shit talking one of Pippa's friends like that, but I can see where the frustration may have came from.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I've seen him try to back-seat mod in a couple of the other streamers chats.
Probably one of those guys who has reached the self proclaimed pillar of the community mindset.
I usually don't mind his posts but when he starts sperging on cord, pcg & stream then it becomes noticeable.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

AlphaConvict

Pippa definitely lurks but she would have to be sick in the head to post in any thread about anything except maybe Holo stuff.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

RedRage

Pippa definitely lurks but she would have to be sick in the head to post in any thread about anything except maybe Holo stuff.
So much like in pcg, she for sure posts here with an burner account, gotcha. :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom