Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>It's currently day 263 of no Pippa stream. The populace of the thread took to cannibalism of both the alive and the dead to stay alive long ago after the most devoted followers fulfilled The Pact by the end of the first month of absence. There appears to be no hope of recovery or rescue from this wasteland. Those who remain will die here.

DogBone

I'm not wearing my glasses so I thought he drew her with a big pair or breasts and she's leaning on them, but that's just her arm.

I hope you Pipbros dream of her and don't do anything weird
Pippa? Big breasts? Bro, you're talking about other people weird while you're saying insane things. Imagine. If Pippa had big tits, she wouldn't need to sexually harass her coworkers!

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

>It's currently day 263 of no Pippa stream. The populace of the thread took to cannibalism of both the alive and the dead to stay alive long ago after the most devoted followers fulfilled The Pact by the end of the first month of absence. There appears to be no hope of recovery or rescue from this wasteland. Those who remain will die here.
>tfw you weren't there for The Pact and now you're stuck with the rest of the harines

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>tfw you weren't there for The Pact and now you're stuck with the rest of the harines
I was there for The Pact, but I never agreed to it because I am a documentarian and must therefore stay alive to chronicle the aftermath.
:smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't know what your problems are. Pippa is right here and just went live.

I loathe you.

Pipkun's too lazy to post his own shit here so I'll do it for him.
View attachment 68181

Pipdorable.

I think the only one that dreams of Pippa is @Henri
She is very dreamy.

I'd commit cannibalism for the meat Pippa, basically she's the Leyley I long for.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
What are the odds she's in Japan and the timezone fuckery has her unaware of her stream time?

DogBone

What are the odds she's in Japan and the timezone fuckery has her unaware of her stream time?
The reason why I'm puzzled is because her break made it sound like something came up. Now, if it's a work-related business trip and she just couldn't say what it was, she could've just said it was a break. Maybe she's moving. Although it is convenient she mentioned getting her passport with the manager just before.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
when pippa comes back i'm ripping off her ears and eating them

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

kingcaid

>Click on /pcg/ for the first time in a monht
>Every Pippa ritual post is gone.
Holy shit the suicides are already starting!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The reason why I'm puzzled is because her break made it sound like something came up. Now, if it's a work-related business trip and she just couldn't say what it was, she could've just said it was a break. Maybe she's moving. Although it is convenient she mentioned getting her passport with the manager just before.
I don't know if it "came up" when she had to organize her documents and ID and pay for a passport to get to Japan and Sakana has been repeatedly pestering her about it. Her putting it off until the last minute, though, and needing help from Muumi, sounds very on-brand.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Click on /pcg/ for the first time in a monht
>Every Pippa ritual post is gone.
Holy shit the suicides are already starting!
1713316339668.png
1713316347847.png :ameliaThink:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I sit upon the stone, meatless. Truly a quandary.

First Rie, then Yuko, now it's revealed that Kirsche is a poster on these forums?!
Kirsche has seen the meats.

kingcaid

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I was there for the pact, but I never agreed to it because I am a documentarian and must therefore stay alive to chronicle the aftermath.
:smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yuko wishes that her audience committed mass suicide like this while on break. She has much to learn yet from ole' Pippa

Postal rrat

chinshilla
1713316596594.png
I would love to see/hear about this unfortunately the chinchilla is even more of a shut in than pippa ever was so anon is going to be disappointed

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
We desperately need Pippa to stream again because this thread has gotten so bad you mother fuckers are roleplaying as VTubers and having manic episodes.

Everyone makes fun of saplings for being needy but y'all actually need Pippa. She's your meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom