Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
turns out this game pippa was excited for is a peice of shit

famous artist pipkun

How about instead of making schizo posts you draw something useful like a wholesome image of meat Pippa and I happily meat married.
just replace jelly with pippa

1724984958518806m.jpg

famous artist pipkun

so which of rhe 3 collabers are terrible people? i read on pcg that alien girl is some kind of abusive retard

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't like the one that sounds like a fat soccer mom that had too much wine, her voice displeases me.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
so which of rhe 3 collabers are terrible people? i read on pcg that alien girl is some kind of abusive retard
I hear that Pippa girl is problematic. I read it in a very trustworthy Reddit post.

famous artist pipkun

awkwafina mixture is so apt

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The one screeching L+Ratio is making me cringe
1724986036764.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This gameplay looks like dire Flash shit.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Helkar

Missed a few minutes of the stream, so is Pippa getting in just out of the question entirely? If so, damn, kinda feel bad for her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Now that I've listened to Alien Mixture enough she's got a similar voice to Hina Bobina just pitched up an octave or two.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Missed a few minutes of the stream, so is Pippa getting in just out of the question entirely? If so, damn, kinda feel bad for her.
they all got in, but it was stuck on a black screen so pippa gave up and it instantly worked for everyone else

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Hff201

Early Adopter
Isn't it quite impressive for a gacha game?
It took an hour and a half to connect to what could at best be described as DS-era shovelware minigames, if I were feeling especially charitable that day. Gacha shit is literal fucking slop, and I don't know why anyone who isn't a full-on dribbling window-licking downie could see this as anything other than fucking miserable.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa sounds meat sad. :pippasadl:

famous artist pipkun

Sven

It took an hour and a half to connect to what could at best be described as DS-era shovelware minigames, if I were feeling especially charitable that day. Gacha shit is literal fucking slop, and I don't know why anyone who isn't a full-on dribbling window-licking downie could see this as anything other than fucking miserable.
This isn't the gatcha game though, this is just a fairly basic looking IP game that actually looks like it has a little more effort then usual (it has actual gameplay, the bar is low in the effort category) and looks like the IP likers would like it. Shouldn't be more $20-$30 bucks but looks passable enough outside price.

Edit - forgot but yeah server shitting itself deserves to be shit on, rent a fucking better server for launch week game companies if you want your games online

Hff201

Early Adopter
This isn't the gatcha game though, this is just a fairly basic looking IP game that actually looks like it has a little more effort then usual (it has actual gameplay, the bar is low in the effort category) and looks like the IP likers would like it. Shouldn't be more $20-$30 bucks but looks passable enough outside price.

Edit - forgot but yeah server shitting itself deserves to be shit on, rent a fucking better server for launch week game companies if you want your games online
That just makes it even more frustrating, because if you're willing to make an actual video game with the IP rather than just shamelessly sell .pngs to retards, I'm sure there are plenty of more interesting things you could do with a horse-racing series than a bland minigame collection.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom