"When I hold the mic, my pinky finger stands up, is this a problem outside of Japan?"Pako

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helkar

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I believe the correct term is "corporate solidarity".
Their covid cycles have synchronised. Very common when women spend a lot of time together.

lvl8

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Lia was actually a streamer I watched more often than Pippa at first. The only problem was her streams started at a bad time, and Pippa started soon after I got off work.

I like Lia.
shes ok in small doses in those deep dive streams or when her mom is or when she bakes something.but shes a petty girl who blocked me because i forgot to add her to the "phase hot girl rankings"
View attachment 76798
Everyone ready for ROUUUUUUUUUUUND TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!
low iq dont understand delayed gratification.since i only watches vods and clips im the smartest one here.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The Pippa meats are premium and healthy as can be, stop insinuating that she is ill or diseased! :annoyedpippa:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
shes ok in small doses in those deep dive streams or when her mom is or when she bakes something.but shes a petty girl who blocked me because i forgot to add her to the "phase hot girl rankings"

low iq dont understand delayed gratification.since i only watches vods and clips im the smartest one here.
Maybe she blocked you because you are a creepy african american jew?

:pankosmug:

famous artist pipkun

Maybe she blocked you because you are a creepy african american jew?

:pankosmug:
cant be, i never watch her stream (because she never streams), zero interaction or drawing (because ashelia was the better model)

kingcaid

Cant believe Pippa is going to take another week off because of throat hurt. Oh well I'm sure you guys will be just fine! :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Cant believe Pippa is going to take another week off because of throat hurt. Oh well I'm sure you guys will be just fine! :smugpipi:
week and a half, the new flu going around is killer

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

^^^my eyes clearly work, ashelia was the better space thief compared to viebie 2.0

pippa better not take anymore time off becauae of promises to capipis!

GV9exlEWsAABtAG.jpeg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

DogBone

From life?
Was this ever addressed? The Pact, from what I understand, is that Capipis can't kill themselves if Pippa is still alive. But what happens when Pippa graduates and no longer exists? Are we going to hear about a mass suicide situation?

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Was this ever addressed? The Pact, from what I understand, is that Capipis can't kill themselves if Pippa is still alive. But what happens when Pippa graduates and no longer exists? Are we going to hear about a mass suicide situation?
No one gets to suicide unless Pippa goes first. She didn't say anything about lynchings though so that option is still on the table. In fact, I think she would be all for lynchings.

Sven

Pippa's graduation would just be a variation of Jonestown. Harines would drink the kool-aid, Capipi's would fake it and continue following the cult leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom