Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>if you buy a house you have to renounce citizenship
Is she this retarded, or is the US this retarded?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Helkar

That awkward pause when she read "what happened at Offkai", because she's spent the post-Offkai time repeatedly saying that nothing happened and people should move on.

RedRage

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This is an extremely useful screenshot. Never thought I'd say this but thank you Legal Mindset
1722999932774.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'd take Pippa to Japan and watch the fireworks with her at a traditional festival. I bet she'd look extra adorable in a kimono and our fortunes would come up great at the temple.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
And now her house hunting has shifted from US to JP. She's gonna live with her parents forever lol

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Legal Mindset hanging out in chat and having a (positive) back and forth with Pippa.

This is what you gave up, Nick.

RedRage

My head, my desk, this fucking rabbit. BUY AN ACTUAL FUCKING HOUSE IN THE US FIRST RETARD

Sven

That awkward pause when she read "what happened at Offkai", because she's spent the post-Offkai time repeatedly saying that nothing happened and people should move on.
Honestly it's more a question of what the chatter means, a lot of "what happened at Offkai" happened at Offkai this year

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
>Sakana you have to buy a house in Japan
:NOWWELAUGH:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My head, my desk, this fucking rabbit. BUY AN ACTUAL FUCKING HOUSE IN THE US FIRST RETARD
Don't you worry, she'll just move to Japan then spend the rest of her life there while only knowing "Gomenasai" and "arigato"

Helkar

Honestly it's more a question of what the chatter means, a lot of "what happened at Offkai" happened at Offkai this year
True, i personally read it as "i heard of an injustice that was done to you, decided to check you out and then liked your content enough to stay", but the chatter could've meant something else. Either way, +1, so it works out.

Also it worries me that this is something i can theoretically see Sakana doing.

Salado

He'll get a restraining order from Senchou.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
No way would pippa put up with fishman rooting around in boxes while she's staying in her vacation house.

Sven

>Sakana you have to buy a house in Japan
:NOWWELAUGH:
The sad thing is, now that the Fish is moving into the Japanese market having a home terf isn't actually a bad idea, especially if he wants to do more 3D's and needs to keep bringing girls to Japan

RedRage

Don't you worry, she'll just move to Japan then spend the rest of her life there while only knowing "Gomenasai" and "arigato"
Being an EOP in Japan is expensive as fuck, doubly so if you're an impulse buying pink rabbit. She'd go actually broke within half a year.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
No way would pippa put up with fishman rooting around in boxes while she's staying in her vacation house.
She's planning to bully him into the buying the place and then bullying him out of doing anything there it's fool proof really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom