"Bae, you come back here. You're not as flat as I thought you were; You lied about your tofu size"Mori Calliope

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

Somethings are the same no matter what country Reticule is in.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 12-34-02 dizzydokuroanimation002777.png (WEBP Image 550 × 309 pixels).png

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Kirsche's finally talking about the Coomalot Drama. The femboy and the bullet still hasn't stopped even after all this time.

Salado

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Lofti is an annoying retard. Which one of you is he?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Lord Almighty, this fag is making my blood boil all over again.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Potentially Criminal doesn't seem to be retarded. Guy's kept his mouth shut since this started.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I go ou tdrinking and come back to this turd claiming pippa called him a fag, hell if she did i'll agree

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I never followed Rackets and his crowd much, and I'm regretting every second I watch of them now. Holy fuck every one of these people are utterly insufferable faggots.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I never followed Rackets and his crowd much, and I'm regretting every second I watch of them now. Holy fuck every one of these people are utterly insufferable faggots.
Rekieta is the center of the nu-sektur now with how much all these people, including supposed professional lawyers, are sperging out.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

He wasn't always like this, which is a lot of the reason why so many moved away from him over the past couple years.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Rekieta is the center of the nu-sektur now with how much all these people, including supposed professional lawyers, are sperging out.
Its only a mater of time until Nick has another drunk stream which will distract everyone again. Or the bodycam footage gets released.

He wasn't always like this, which is a lot of the reason why so many moved away from him over the past couple years.
He managed to alienate a lot of his older fans. Very disappointing. The signs were always there though.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

kingcaid

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Its only a mater of time until Nick has another drunk stream which will distract everyone again. Or the bodycam footage gets released.
I've seen youtube comments reminding me that the warrant list of evidence had a crack pipe on it.
The man literally smokes crack now, not even Ralph went that far on drugs. I'm waiting for the day when he does something really fucking retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom