"Do you see this shit peko~"Usada Pekora

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I'm kind of surprised that Josh didn't know that WWII is considered "the good war" across nearly the entire political spectrum in the US and any talk from "the US intentionally oil embargoed Japan with extreme demands they would never agree to with the hopes of Japan doing something to give an excuse to enter the war" to even the more tepid criticism of "maybe targeting civilians with firebomings and nuclear weapons may have been unnecessary evils and possibly war crimes" causes tons of people from boomercons to ultra progressives to really sperg the fuck out and he most likely was mass reported from that take more than anything else said.
He managed to piss off the jews, the troons, the establishment & veterans all with one tweet. That's some top tier trolling.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
We already have the 'horrifying' and 'wtf' and 'meds' and 'autism' and 'dumb' and 'bonk' and 'mati' and 'bait' and 'coolstory' reacts. Do you not think this palette of negativity to select from is sufficient?
I need tenma holding a rope for fun ruining cunts

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm kind of surprised that Josh didn't know that WWII is considered "the good war" across nearly the entire political spectrum in the US and any talk from "the US intentionally oil embargoed Japan with extreme demands they would never agree to with the hopes of Japan doing something to give an excuse to enter the war" to even the more tepid criticism of "maybe targeting civilians with firebomings and nuclear weapons may have been unnecessary evils and possibly war crimes" causes tons of people from boomercons to ultra progressives to really sperg the fuck out and he most likely was mass reported from that take more than anything else said.
pippa should do a "the fog of war" watch along.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
criticism of "maybe targeting civilians with firebomings and nuclear weapons may have been unnecessary evils and possibly war crimes"

This is fake and gay. It's not a war crime when we do it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Runie says Pippa covers her mouth when she laughs and turns in on herself. "You'd think because of the posture it would be soft, shy, embarrassed or muffled but it comes out as a cackle" She finds it really cute, possibly gap moe

Jeez, they really did all observe her when she slept

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I know from IRL people that you cover your mouth when laughing when your teef are not up to spec. It's just something people do from years of embarrassment.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Runie says Pippa covers her mouth when she laughs and turns in on herself. "You'd think because of the posture it would be soft, shy, embarrassed or muffled but it comes out as a cackle" She finds it really cute, possibly gap moe

Jeez, they really did all observe her when she slept
Pippa is like some sort of rare exotic animal that they are carefully observing. Need to have David Attenborough narrate it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa is like some sort of rare exotic animal that they are carefully observing. Need to have David Attenborough narrate it.
Well I mean a Pippa out in the wild public is a rare sight.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
PPP thinks the VTuber shit is what fucked Null's Twitter, despite him also knowing and acknowledging in the same breathe the fact that Jersh tweeted a Murdoch Murdoch clip and had spicy takes about D-Day earlier that same day (Josh had also done nothing regarding the VTubers on Twitter at all). Warski also went AFK for a minute and PPP took the opportunity to say he hates the VTubers.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Oh, you mean the Phantom of the OffKai?
oh my god it's perfect

she wears the mask to hide her malformed teeth

the phantom of the offkai is here

inside my mind

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
[CAPIPI]
At night, she sang to me, raging at a game.
That noise she shrieks to me, and reads my name.
And do I dream, again? For now, I find-
The Phantom of the OffKai is there!
Inside my mind.

[PIPPA]
Pi-pi again with me, our strange duet.
My power over you, grows stronger yet.
And though you check your phone, and glance behind,
the Phantom of the OffKai is there,
Inside your mind.

[CAPIPI]
Those who have seen your face,
are Kiwis dear.
We are the mask you wear,

[PIPPA]
It's me they hear...

[BOTH]
Our spirit and your voice
Your spirit and my voice

In one, combined!

She's here, the Phantom of the OffKai!
Beware, the Phantom of the OffKai!

[PIPPA]
In all the streams you watched, you always knew,
despite my autism...

[CAPIPI]
...can't name the Jew!

[BOTH]
And in this conference hall,
there's no peace of mind!

The Phantom of the OffKai is here
The Phantom of the OffKai is there
Inside our minds...
Inside your minds...

Salado

PPP thinks the VTuber shit is what fucked Null's Twitter, despite him also knowing and acknowledging in the same breathe the fact that Jersh tweeted a Murdoch Murdoch clip and had spicy takes about D-Day earlier that same day (Josh had also done nothing regarding the VTubers on Twitter at all). Warski also went AFK for a minute and PPP took the opportunity to say he hates the VTubers.
That slimy fat fuck.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
That slimy fat fuck.
PPP has dropped various titbits about vtubers for years. I'd bet his diabeetus medication that he has been watching vtubers for years. Probably a chumbud.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Obligatory daily I miss the Pippa post. :pippasadl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I'm pretty ambivalent about Legal Mindset right now, but damn, "Nick Rekeita: A Sober Legal Analysis" is a pretty funny stream title.

RedRage

And now she's arguing with people about masks on twitter again. Go rest dork. :whatastory:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom