"Do you guys think... the presidential conference has raids on?"S.S. Isa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
With the Ralph / Mori thing, let's say he did something ralphtarded like harass her family, how long will it take for people to start blaming Pippa for it? Is it already happening?
If Henri were still alive this would have already happened.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I am enjoying the idea that Pippa decided to wander around a convention center full of her fans not only by herself but also disguised as the least inconspicuous thing ever.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
It really is a fucking abomination, isn't it.

It's certainly eye-catching after the fact, but I can guarantee that it induced a whole lot of terror when it was right next to you.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Compare the offkai pics to the known pic and video with the furry head on, its her.
Pippa had more curvature though which doesn't show at all in the Offkai photos. However, if it is her then it's very adorable, if it's anyone else it's la creatura.

Also, why would Pippa be buying Phase merch or whatever at Offkai when she could just get it for free from the fish after the con?

Last edited:

AlphaConvict

1717512843996.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
what in the fuck is a pippa shape

rhombus?
Did they just teach you rhombus is Flip college or something?

Pippa shaped is adorable.

Awoogers

Did they just teach you rhombus is Flip college or something?

Pippa shaped is adorable.
adorable is not a shape you fucking mongol

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Awoogers

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Bronze

Also, why would Pippa be buying Phase merch or whatever at Offkai when she could just get it for free from the fish after the con?
This I agree. Just like Ember, she could have simply told them to set aside the merch and take it after everything is over. She wouldn't carry a Phase connect bag around, I think.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You know what, either because they don't think you're Pippa or are afraid for their life, it does achieve the goal of nobody interacting with you....

E: Another pic from pcg, I think the hip structure I can somewhat identify might just be female
I really want to destroy that mask. Just why.... There's alternatives, just look at Tenma's horse head streaming or Tsukino Mito's wonderful IRL skits. Much more fun, much less terrifying
Upper legs and knees being at what looks like the female angles also helps solidify the female hip structure. The pants still give away the female muscle and fat distribution in the legs too. The upper body (shoulder width) also kinda gives the gender away; only the weakest males are that.. svelt?

A male would be rectangular from the neck down regardless of build. Those are some feminine curves from what I can see at this angle.

:sakanapleasepippa:

Also the fact Nenechi is in a pic with Pippa would just cause a certain autist to sperg and baitpost just seems right.

This I agree. Just like Ember, she could have simply told them to set aside the merch and take it after everything is over. She wouldn't carry a Phase connect bag around, I think.
Could just be a reusable bag and she figured it'd be fine.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I think it's funny, but one person thought otherwise :botanheadshake:
1717514206257.png
As for the bag thing, there's other merch besides Phase merch to get. Also, some exercise, please. How thin the arms looked in that one pic weirded me out. Take care of your health, whoever you are. Idk, might just be me

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
With Pippa being sektur adjacent, her dressing up like an autistic serial killer to avoid being recognized at a con is the funniest theory and therefore most likely true in a post-dimensional merge sektur.
Just like how every single funny theory about Rekieta turned out to be completely true, including his transformation into the Gunt, and soon he might even be sharing the metal shack in Mexico with Ralph.

pipcognito.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I can actually believe that is Pippa trying to blend in

Edit: The more I look at the pics, the more autistic it is and I'm pretty convinced its her now.
i cant believe pippa loves the jabbawockeez

Stunned But Dumb

You'll find out it was Pippa next handcam when the mask is still on her desk because she forgot to clean up/move it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom