"I moved my cans out of the room and now the ants are confused - they're running around confused"Pipkin Pippa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Moom has been CS-pilled (Based)

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Rare Lisa stream:

I have no idea who most of these artists are, but people who understand will probably find it funny:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"The Chikafuji Lisa Military Industrial Complex is not doing so hot right now." - Chikafuji Lisa

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
@Shuba Saber

image-1.png
:smugsubaru:surprise!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She asked them permission to stick her hand in their pocket, got free candy from Aki and a free titty grab from Suisei. Luckiest duck in the world :BijouBijou:

Also since she hasn't streamed all week, I feel like she's cuter than usual today. I missed her :pomuLove:
8345789346.png
72467823.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Also since she hasn't streamed all week, I feel like she's cuter than usual today.
I just realized it has been 5 days since holoGTA ended thanks to this. I know the feel, cuz RAT IN AME STREAM.

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Man, I just feel bittersweet . On one hand, it's the massive Gmod Collab I wanted again for the longest time. At the same time, it's also the last Collab with Ame. Why it gotta be like this God? I'm just sad now.

Jacks Wasted Life

Man, I just feel bittersweet . On one hand, it's the massive Gmod Collab I wanted again for the longest time. At the same time, it's also the last Collab with Ame. Why it gotta be like this God? I'm just sad now.
At least we have hope she'll appear from time to time. If cover uses her studio and employs her the girls will still keep in touch. Ame was an innovator, dare I say even more than Coco, with her "graduation" being a new and refreshing template. Smart move to make the company totally not sever ties, because it works out for the company, and the fans.

Helkar

On hour 8 of Civilization, Airi might have actually just fallen asleep on stream.
e: voice-chatter from other hags woke her but she's pretty much dead, she really should check out.

httn

Panko of color
Twintails bodystocking Raden is a very powerful look.
1727521597190.png

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Helkar

It took a team-effort from the hag crew and a soundboard-scream-sound to get Airi to stay awake long enough to hit the end stream button.
She really shouldn't push herself this hard, falling asleep in a damn gaming chair can't be good for her neck.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It's great to see ReGloss finally hit those 3Ds. I personally miss Ririka's usual hair but otherwise it's all quite nice. Ao looks like someone who might have actual charisma for rizzing. Almost.
Edit: Ao's sleeves being just barely too long amuses me more than it should lol

frz

Hmmh you can tell that regloss girls worked really hard for these dances and most of them are absolute beginners. It's still the usual scuffed hololive dancing rather than full tryhard.

Seems like regloss was fully set up to be a KR idol group, ultra autist dancers/singers who cant stream for shit. Something nijisanji tried to do and also that one korean boyband vtuber or strawberry prince.

They set up the system for it and everything needed behind the scene. But somewhere along the line, hololive decided to say fuck it and recruit using hololive normal audition with streamers first physology. Instead of dancer first.

At least now with 3d its easier to tell dev_is from normal hololive because their idol outfit will entirely be different.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
JFT is quite girly!
Ao, take my gender! She did it. Champagne tower!

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Oh God, here is is. Ao's getting goofy

Radenchama.... the autotune :whatastory:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Hajime said she did the choreography for the group performances. No wonder they was so good :kiarachefkiss:

Also I've only ever seen Ao as a giant meme girlfailure but the outfit and the makeup were kinda :shiinastare:
26372.jpg

Maybe I have a thing for tomboys.

frz

God bless the artist who designed raden model.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
This is definitely showcasing their personalities, that's for sure

Top Bottom