"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE YOU STINKIN DEFECTO DETECTO PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE"Gawr Gura

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I am not apologizing for liking big tits.
Huge milkers.
Humongous hangers.
you are lying we all know you love chinks and we all know they are flat as fuck :pippasquish:

Negzana

Just clicked into the jelly x shiina collab and Jelly's hands are as pale as a ghost, absolute betrayal, Quisling x Benedict Arnold moment, fake Malaysian, dropped, unsubscribed, reported, doxed.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Just clicked into the jelly x shiina collab and Jelly's hands are as pale as a ghost, absolute betrayal, Quisling x Benedict Arnold moment, fake Malaysian, dropped, unsubscribed, reported, doxed.
Asian countries sell skin bleach so you can fool people into thinking you are pale, she obviously bought some to hide her cynomolgus heritage.

FlappyBat

Shiina and Jelly talking about how their heads are too big compared to their bodies. We're going to have to break out the chart to see if a fatwa has to be declared or not over them having the wrong ratio.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Everyone who posted in the last 3 pages needs to bonk themselves and they know why
Don't worry, they were probably doing that during the stream.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You wanna' flirt? -Jelly
I can't. You belong to another star woman. -Shiina
She doesn't have to know. -Jelly

I can't believe my oshi's getting cucked live on stream. It's so over.
bmj-loss.png

Helkar

*listening to Eimi being deathly-offended over the prospect of liking heterosexuality in fiction*
...Why are so many terminally-online women raging fujoshis, anyway? It's not even a recent trend, back when i first learned about the concept of fanfiction somewhere in 2000s, a large portion of it it already was "women writing gay pairings of their favorite male characters", but to this day, i fail to understand the reasoning.

God's Strongest Dragoon

*listening to Eimi being deathly-offended over the prospect of liking heterosexuality in fiction*
...Why are so many terminally-online women raging fujoshis, anyway? It's not even a recent trend, back when i first learned about the concept of fanfiction somewhere in 2000s, a large portion of it it already was "women writing gay pairings of their favorite male characters", but to this day, i fail to understand the reasoning.
Danganronpa and its consequences have been a disaster for women.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Shiina and Jelly talking about how their heads are too big compared to their bodies. We're going to have to break out the chart to see if a fatwa has to be declared or not over them having the wrong ratio.
1yid5p.gif

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Holy shit Biboo is still playing BO zombies :BijouBijou: and ascension no less :BijouBijou: that's gonna be a vod and a half :pippasquish:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Most of the terms we used in the space come from an obsessive female Star Trek fan that kept writing stories about Kirk & Spock being gay together. And she published this stuff for decades, basically creating the entire Fan Faction space. Not only is this not new, it's actually always been pretty sad, and then the sad girls drag generally normal ones into the sphere and corrupt them.

Negzana

It's been an hour since Memory got to the 4th Castle

She still hasn't got past the second room

VTuberThrow

Male weebs like anime girls and female weebs like anime boys. It's like guys enjoying lesbians. Just a different format since women tend to be less visual than men. And yeah, it's been around forever. Yaoi paddles, YaoiCon, etc all from way back in early 2000s.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Man if only your shitass payment processors didnt shut us down id be fucking IN THERE IN MOZZUS MEMBERSHIP.................................

httn

Hag enthusiast
"And here's a wallpaper for members of me and Alexander the great"
1724954307591.png
MOZZU YOU TARD THATS AUGUSTUS REEEEEEEEEEEEE:Mumei-REE:

Salado

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

httn

Hag enthusiast
Women don't think about the Roman Empire...
She even had to google the OG statue just to fuck it up. We need to ban women from hobbies.

Screenshot 2024-08-29 190413.png

WOWZA
Screenshot 2024-08-29 190837 (Small).png

Top Bottom