"Women with over two ribbons on their body are 20,000,000% a 'Landmine-Girl'"Kiryu Coco

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wonder if they are in Japan because no Shiori and she did went back to the US, and the stream is up to 1080p60 with no hiccups, and I really doubt a NY hotel internet can handle a stream at that quality.
Idk man, IRyS just mentioned timezone changes. I don't think she is smart enough to plant proper false flags unprompted like that :ponrys:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Idk man, IRyS just mentioned timezone changes. I don't think she is smart enough to plant proper false flags unprompted like that :ponrys:
you forgot your #believeallwomen
39375-42342235dc79e8804c7137d6d2246526.jpg

I don't know but I want to believe they are not retarded enough to bring all talents to NY when they clearly don't even have to be there to perform, but yet again JP corpo so idk. :pippasquish:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
you forgot your #believeallwomen
39375-42342235dc79e8804c7137d6d2246526.jpg

I don't know but I want to believe they are not retarded enough to bring all talents to NY when they clearly don't even have to be there to perform, but yet again JP corpo so idk. :pippasquish:
I am only a bit hopeful because the biggest complaint last year was how noticeable it was that MC wasn't live. I do acknowledge that it is pretty optimistic to think that they would actually choose to fix it, but Dreamhack has me more hopeful, since that was definitely live.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I am only a bit hopeful because the biggest complaint last year was how noticeable it was that MC wasn't live. I do acknowledge that it is pretty optimistic to think that they would actually choose to fix it, but Dreamhack has me more hopeful, since that was definitely live.
it was only AI Gura's input lag :takocope: Mumei couldn't do 2 voices at the same time so she had issues with talking to herself:takocope:it was absolutely live they were too nervous to talk properly that's all:takocope:

SomeRando

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I've been watching too many zoomer chuubas lately, this Civ collab has been a great decompression stream so far

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Vsai 6 live. Watch with Arya

Either this girl is a really good actor or she is straight going into this event blind. It's a healthy contrast compared to vt/ぶいすぽっ. She really doesn't watch any JP but I am brainrot online and not a cute anime girl making money playing games so who really is winning?

She keeps calling Deron the crazy/insane rampart player. I am in love because Deron is insane.

Damnit Tuna, Aki was so close before you molested her.

There is no GOD. I hope either everyone rejects APEX or Respawn suffers a complete wipe of their servers erasing the game from existence.

Numberhal didn't incline. He stagnated promoting multiple shitty valo tournaments. Useless fuck didn't even reserve a spot for Apex obsessed Konkon, his own talent.

Fuck, I miss the old vsai where dumb events were played after the main event. Instead, we get menhera's reflecting their frustration, listening to Matsuri crying...

1st is Scam Kuzuha
2nd is Tuna
3rd is Sara

I think we can throw away the title "most cooperative tournament apex vtuber tounament".

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Keeki mentioned that her toenail didn't pop. So that cosplayer that has no relationship with Hololive flew somewhere for some reason.

Helkar

*watching Phase Alias(and Dizzy for some reason?) draw from memory collab*
I'm not sure which one is more cursed, Dizzy suggesting "Supreme Leader" as a drawing prompt, obviously implying Kim Jong Un, or Panko seeing that prompt and drawing fucking Gorbachev of all people. How does she even know who he is?

Salado

I'm not sure which one is more cursed, Dizzy suggesting "Supreme Leader" as a drawing prompt, obviously implying Kim Jong Un, or Panko seeing that prompt and drawing fucking Gorbachev of all people. How does she even know who he is?
Guess she watched "Chernobyl".

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He's the Russian with a mark like Harry Potter's on his head.

Helkar

Panko's just proposed a "big nose person" prompt...Sakana, don't look.

dumdum did nothing wrong

Panko's just proposed a "big nose person" prompt...Sakana, don't look.
Then drew Aviel :pankosmug:

And apparently the phase talent may have watched the chris chan arrest video together.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Time to kick back and watch some Fox News.

EDIT: Late? They really do hate doing this show.

EDIT: Tenma's in chat, saying her new phone alarms didn't work. Trying to set up.

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
REM is gaming.

EDIT: lol.

She got 2nd, not bad.

Last edited:

Bronze

Time to kick back and watch some Fox News.

EDIT: Late? They really do hate doing this show.

EDIT: Tenma's in chat, saying her new phone alarms didn't work. Trying to set up.

WE ARE SO BACK :koronehappyl:

Top Bottom