"My doctor was like, 'cause I was in the hospital for like a week, 'Hakka... the moment you fart, you're outta here' and every night, I was like 'GOD, please let me FART!' bro I hate this fucking place"Banzoin Hakka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"72 women doesn't sound like heaven. Dude one woman doesn't even sound like heaven. Just one? That's too many for me." - Jelly
:whatastory:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Teru-papa has an important mission for the Starknights:
teru2.PNG

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly when meeting a deaf girl (Shizune): "AAAHHH I LOVE HOW SHE DOESN'T TAAALK!"

edit: Jelly met Kenji and after talking to him for a minute asked if he had a route lmao
1724401762600.png

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
>Sudden shoulder pain
>Messed up her hip yesterday
>Went to the doctor, who said she has a back problem
915u5e.png

Hope it's not too much trouble. Feel better soon, Jelly.

"Awawaland might as well be a disability." - Jelly
Chat: The language is a disability?
"No man. Everything in this country. Everybody here is disabled man I swear to God." - Jelly

Last edited:

Helkar

Jelly experiencing neuron activation upon seeing Hanako.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
At this rate, Jelly's gonna go the Kenji "route" kek.

"Listen up, look at the gender disparity between male VTubers and female VTubers. Look at the viewer disparity, look at the money disparity. Isn't this all the feminists' fault?"

Stunned But Dumb

Lumi just talked about how Jelly has one of the lowest percentage of female viewers and backreading this thread, gee I wonder why

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Lumi just talked about how Jelly has one of the lowest percentage of female viewers and backreading this thread, gee I wonder why
Yeah ngl I'm sure she has other qualities as a streamer but going by what gets posted here it always makes me think
Jerry-bird.png

Last edited:

closedblas

Did Lumi go to Columbia? Morningside Heights isn't exactly first choice when living in Manhattan.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Gen is currently drunk and on her 4th consecutive hour of playing tongue twister in lifeline. It's a riot.

Helkar

So, my interpretation of Panko's dog-acquisition story may be way too cynical, but it honestly sounds to me like the wife of her brother just got tired of the dog for whatever reason and decided to get rid of it.
Like, i get the initial reasoning of "little kids don't understand how to behave around a little dog and end up hurting it", but then Panko clarified that A)her brother didn't want to give the dog away and B)his wife apparently shot down the idea of actually disciplining kids and teaching them to behave around the dog, which is just weird.

ex_lurker

1000020306.jpg

It's kinda hard to tell on this screenshot but Cecilia modded Factorio so that otomos man the turrets.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Chair has credited TVA again for the info on Taiga

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Ensok

Early Adopter
Gigi has insane luck in Buckshot Roulette.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So far the wigger's guests are all members that were still in Japan as far as I'm aware of, so I'm at least 75% sure nobody is in NY.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So far the wigger's guests are all members that were still in Japan as far as I'm aware of, so I'm at least 75% sure nobody is in NY.
Bijou claimed she went home the other day.

We'll see with BD's MC portions. It is painfully obvious when the MC isn't at the venue.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Bijou claimed she went home the other day.

We'll see with BD's MC portions. It is painfully obvious when the MC isn't at the venue.

I wonder if they are in Japan because no Shiori and she did went back to the US, and the stream is up to 1080p60 with no hiccups, and I really doubt a NY hotel internet can handle a stream at that quality.

Top Bottom