Early Adopter

dumdum did nothing wrong

httn

Hag enthusiast

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"you can't open an asylum anymore" - Shiina

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Why are people soft on Pippa?"

Why is Null soft on Bossman Jack? Why was Null soft on Chris? I think that's something that makes me use KF less lately, it went from fun to angry and some of that is probably because of people like Balldo, Boogie, and others who did some really fucked shit and that shifted the tone but the idea should be to have fun watching BMJ talk about fucking a dude.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Original Gura bgm for the first time in I don't know how long, and she's talking about how much she likes mayonnaise. Feels like old times.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
"Why are people soft on Pippa?"

Why is Null soft on Bossman Jack? Why was Null soft on Chris? I think that's something that makes me use KF less lately, it went from fun to angry and some of that is probably because of people like Balldo, Boogie, and others who did some really fucked shit and that shifted the tone but the idea should be to have fun watching BMJ talk about fucking a dude.
You can see the vibe change on the Mati episodes as well. Went from Josh having a good laugh to weekly rants and doomer talks about how the world sucks and everything is against him. It's pretty depressing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You can see the vibe change on the Mati episodes as well. Went from Josh having a good laugh to weekly rants and doomer talks about how the world sucks and everything is against him. It's pretty depressing.
I don't know if it's that bad with MATI, he's going through some stuff but I think he's still having a good time.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I don't know if it's that bad with MATI, he's going through some stuff but I think he's still having a good time.
Not saying he doesn't. Just that he's become much more guarded and less light-hearted when compared to the early episodes. I still enjoy the recent stuff but there's definitely a cynical air to all of of it.

Stunned But Dumb

Shiina, my hamster died LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What a lack of American Cheese will do to an MF.

Stunned But Dumb

I mentioned it before and got migo'd. Josh is brainrotted by surrounding himself with the worst people that society allows to walk freely all the time and a feuding community.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Not saying he doesn't. Just that he's become much more guarded and less light-hearted when compared to the early episodes. I still enjoy the recent stuff but there's definitely a cynical air to all of of it.
Skipping the first 20 or so minutes of the stream cuts a lot of that out.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Don't know if she's ever said it before because I don't remember ever hearing her say it, but Lumi revealed she's been stalked a few times before, which is why she's pretty paranoid about locking her multiple doors. Rightfully so.

Also, another thing I didn't hear before: Pippa didn't recognize Lumi at the "Phase House" when she first saw her and thought Lumi was a manager.
:SelenHAHAhere:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Part of that is paying attention to the US and realizing he might be in a mini culture shock when he gets off the plane.
Has been gone for a decade and things have changed pretty drastically since then.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Screenshot-2024-08-19-175651.png

Lumi currently explaining Chinese lore.
:voxppinyourcoke:

Edit: It's getting weirder
Screenshot-2024-08-19-180353.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS: *reading tutorial* "Press key to perform non-lethal takedown. Why would I do that?"

Evil run confirmed :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
IRyS: *reading tutorial* "Press key to perform non-lethal takedown. Why would I do that?"

Evil run confirmed :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Cc would be proud of her Justice dispensing ways.

Also Mint just ended her stream by telling everyone to take their meds. Should anyone need an updated version more to the point than the unrelated elf song.

Top Bottom