"Commenting on Holostars EN stream exposed my history with women"Pako

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Invidia

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I CAN'T SPIN ANY FASTER
awa awawawa awawawawa awa awawawawawawa awa yamanba awa awa awawawa awawawawa awawawawawa awa :sanasmile:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Two hours of awawaing and some woman tears a little bit ago... This truly is a stream of all time. Jelly love :pomuLove:
she almost started singing Fly Me to the Moon instead of awawaing lol, cute dork

mismatch

I can honestly say I would never have expected a hololive talent to be hitting a vape on stream while talking about blueberries and coconuts. We live in interesting times.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I can honestly say I would never have expected a hololive talent to be hitting a vape on stream while talking about blueberries and coconuts. We live in interesting times.
what????????????????

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Whose stream is this? At least link us the stream to the one you're talking about.

Edit: Never mind I managed to hunt down the stream through checking my history.

It was the stream of Raden promoting some vape pen products. Coconut and blueberry mentioned around 14 minutes in.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Let me guess, it's Raden?

Awoogers

Whose stream is this? At least link us the stream to the one you're talking about.

Edit: Never mind I managed to hunt down the stream through checking my history.

It was the stream of Raden promoting some vape pen products. Coconut and blueberry mentioned around 14 minutes in.

oh its raden

completely normal

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It took me a bit to get that this was a sponsored stream. And that it was about vaping.

I mean, I get why she'd be the Holo to approach for such a sponsorship, but either the manufacturer has one hell of a PR department to get that idea, or Raden's manager/Holo's management is god tier to catch this out of nowhere.

Stunned But Dumb

I honestly assumed Shiori at first

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I honestly assumed Shiori at first
I don't think they'd want her doing a sponsored stream. She'd start by reading the list of ingredients, and then she'd move on to discussing the possible effects on the health of the users (not as a public service, just because she finds this stuff interesting).

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Congrats on 4,200 messages!
My 4,200th message was about white ass?
F.jpg

Awoogers

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Salado

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think Elizabeth is the first vtuber where I genuinely enjoy their karaoke in a way that isn't just sovl.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Doki is talking about her dachshund right now and it's the single cutest thing I've heard on a live stream since a while. First he took her entire bed for himself, when she tried to make him sleep outside he howled until she let him back in, then torpedoed himself straight under her blanket, woke her up at 7 am, demanding food and belly rubs and much more.
:vesperhnngggg:

Also she's playing Dungeonborne or something idk

Edit:
"What do you mean, I can't be a bear? But Baldur's Gate 3 taught me druids can turn into bears...! And... fuck things..."
Thank you Doki, for reminding me of that particular memory. :painpeko:

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
"I said "Bazinga" and I apologize" - Amiya Aranha.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If you impregnate Shiina she gets upgraded with big boobs as a bonus.

Top Bottom