"Suspensions are meant for reflecting on actions. So I did and came to the conclusion that I was right"Roza Coatl

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Is it weird to want to buy a sad bee plush just to use it to compare hands with shiina? asking for a friend who is too shy to ask (not me)
Yes, the normal reason it to buy one cause you're extremely parasocial with her and when she holds hers you do the same with yours.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is it weird to want to buy a sad bee plush just to use it to compare hands with shiina? asking for a friend who is too shy to ask (not me)
Buying plushies because of vtubers is the purest display of masculinity.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She's doing a handcam stream right now with pens. You could buy a nice pen instead.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Dizzy is making a reality show and intentionally making it into as much of a powderkeg as possible.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Dizzy is making a reality show and intentionally making it into as much of a powderkeg as possible.

"The Crush House"
great, more domestic violence than a lesbian relationship
:CrushAllowed:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
it may be me but I think Ina broke her hands :BijouBijou: her drawing technique looks different than what I remember. :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
it may be me but I think Ina broke her hands :BijouBijou: her drawing technique looks different than what I remember. :BijouBijou:
WDYM? It is uncanny.
foto_no_exif - 2024-08-14T215144.489.jpg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The twins bullied Biboo into eating a cricket for Bingo. Plenty of suffering rock girl noises. Apparently she preferred it to the Natto though lol.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The twins bullied Biboo into eating a cricket for Bingo. Plenty of suffering rock girl noises. Apparently she preferred it to the Natto though lol.

When you think it's a wholesome karaoke session but the twins bring out a plate of rice covered with fucking crickets
93478942.jpg

This is the face of a rock that's been through some shit.
32758942.jpg

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Mint is comparing Phase to her old company, compared to her old company apparently anyone is nice

EDIT: When at her "old company" and mint was recording with others, apparently she asked if they could get her a snack in the middle of a long session and they asked for her credit card

EDIT2: Timestamped vod:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
EDIT: When at her "old company" and mint was recording with others, apparently she asked if they could get her a snack in the middle of a long session and they asked for her credit card
I thought Mint used to be at Nijisanji, not Idol Corp.

Helmet-kun Backwards

It's so Mintover

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 20-32-21 【TYPING OF THE DAD】I'm dead am I in the right place 【Maid Mi...png

Mint killed "casual racism" in typing of the dead. She screamed when she saw it. It was kino.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I thought Mint used to be at Nijisanji, not Idol Corp.
You don't get a play button studded yacht by being generous
And it sounds like fishman is trying really hard to setup an offer for her

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Mint is comparing Phase to "her old company", compared to her old company apparently "anyone is nice"

EDIT2: I'm going to add the timestamp here once the vod comes up
wait, is this why all the Niji JP members who record at the Hololive studio are always talking about the work snacks the managers bring the talents?

Helmet-kun Backwards

wait, is this why all the Niji JP members who record at the Hololive studio are always talking about the work snacks the managers bring the talents?
Apparently only applies to the JP members then, Mint did not have that experience :yagoocry:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Yeah I'm racist against seahorses, seahorses can die." - Jelly
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
she's now ranting about her hatred of seahorses

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom