"More white! Less black!"IRyS

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Negzana

I kinda feel bad for Regloss when they get their 3D because this is what they're getting if on the heels of

frz

That was really great. Its the first 3D debut of advent i watch (yeah im a fake fan i know) so i have a lot of catching up to do tonight :BijouBijou:
Biboo was great
Shiori was a bit cringe but she moved really cute and all is forgiven. She knew exactly how to pilot that model and good song choices.
Nerissa you can skip.
Just a reminder that Youtube takes 30% of that, Cover takes 50% of the remaining sum, and without knowing the canadian tax system i'm gonna ballpark it at one thrird. Which means they get about 20% (3k) of the initial sum in their hands as cold hard spendable cash.

Agreed.
Biboo >= FuwaMoco > Nerissa > Shiori
Someone said 50k in super chat and all I was saying it's a lot of exaggeration.
But the thing about these 3d thing is that they are also selling merches and they probs make much more than you think.
Superchat is simply for dick length/numberfagging comparison.
Unless you are nijisanji and gets 2% for merches

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
for me it was:
FWMC>Shiori>Biboo>LuiNerissa
they were all good but FWMC hits the hardest knowing how much and for how long they wanted this :pomuLove:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Merch is where they really make bank. The profit margins on physical merch is why everyone and their mother tries to sell merch.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am contractually obligated to like Biboo's the most and we all know why. But also because she made Towa do this:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Rank
Biboo>FuwaMoco >Nerissa >Shiori
They were all good tho good job Advent can't wait for the collab
This is mine as well, with Shiori and Nerissa switched.
Biboo gets the top nod, however slight it may be, thanks to Towa-sama.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It is 30 to Youtube, 35 for Cover and 35 for the talent. At least, that is how people expect the split to work for Cover and Nijisanji.

Merch is where they really make bank. The profit margins on physical merch is why everyone and their mother tries to sell merch.
I'd be curious if many of the Cover members don't mostly use their Super Chats for project money, given the relative "cost" to gaining it. Merch also has "in for a penny, in for a pound" effect that makes sales pretty hefty on a Per Buyer basis. It also does feel a bit like the novelty has worn off and streamers clearly act like it's a pretty "expensive" set of money to generate for them. Twitch is obviously fairly different where it's about farming alerts and being a part of the stream itself.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm never gonna be a big fan of being talked to like i'm a baby by two girls who also sound like babies, but these idiots are super talented and put on a great show and probably deserve the giant piles of money that they are currently being drowned in.
I use to get annoyed by the baby talk but then I realized they're not talking to me like I'm a baby, they're just retarded.

frz

I'd be curious if many of the Cover members don't mostly use their Super Chats for project money, given the relative "cost" to gaining it. Merch also has "in for a penny, in for a pound" effect that makes sales pretty hefty on a Per Buyer basis. It also does feel a bit like the novelty has worn off and streamers clearly act like it's a pretty "expensive" set of money to generate for them. Twitch is obviously fairly different where it's about farming alerts and being a part of the stream itself.
suisei turned off her superchat 'nough said.
When you get big enough, superchat/donations is just a tool to interact with the viewers. Merch & sponsorship is where the money is at.
You are heavily underestimating how much streamers earn though merch, a guy with 10k ccv can earn $millions per merch drop, albeit hololive streamer probs earned a bit less due to international shipping and merch taking years to arrive which can deter foreign buyers, that being said the amount of simping fan devotion they have can probs offset it.

That $millions dollar per merch drop figure came from a male twitch streamer btw.

Someone like marine probs put 100% of her superchat earning for projects money, but the SC money probs doesn't even cover a fraction of it with how much money she spent on them.

Last edited:

tgmslc

Advent aren't my favorites but I thought each showcase was really well done, did a good job of showcasing the talents' personalities.

Shiori's was an edgy but fun story-heavy experience with some fitting music. Bijou's was heavy on the meme humor and video game jokes with cute music. Nerissa's showed her two sides, powerful diva singer & absolute white woman girlfailure. And Fuwamoco's was so saccharine and weeby, true idol show shit.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Clara's watchalong is definitely the most cursed I've participated in. Worth it for her reactions though.

Tenma's also in chat.

Her response to the penis pump scene
Screenshot 2024-08-11 024252.png

And her response to Clara complaining about the weak plot
Screenshot 2024-08-11 024305.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

suisei turned off her superchat 'nough said.
When you get big enough, superchat/donations is just a tool to interact with the viewers. Merch & sponsorship is where the money is at.
You are heavily underestimating how much streamers earn though merch, a guy with 10k ccv can earn $millions per merch drop, albeit hololive streamer probs earned a bit less due to international shipping and merch taking years to arrive which can deter foreign buyers, that being said the amount of simping fan devotion they have can probs offset it.

That $millions dollar per merch drop figure came from a male twitch streamer btw.

Someone like marine probs put 100% of her superchat earning for projects money, but the SC money probs doesn't even cover a fraction of it with how much money she spent on them.
I wasn't underestimating it. I was pointing out that the Return for Super Chat money is low for the corporate streamer (it's functionally triple "taxed" if they ever take it as income). But, for merch, the Per Buyer average spend per buyer is probably in the 40USD range, so each Merch Sale Buyer is likely worth the same as a Aka Supa. It's better for the Streamer to go the Merch direction, especially when it seems for Cover the split is very different. (If I'm just guessing, by the way Cover talents tend to have merch, Cover has a per-item fee on sales rather than a %, which means for high value items with high margins, the streamer is making a lot of money off each sale.)

Frankly, I don't want to know how much money Gura made off the "bag" sale that she ended up making into a meme, which just sold more of them.

I'd normally say Marine's PVs should top out at 50k USD, but given she seems to have hired 2/3rds of the animation industry... I can't even begin to guess.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Negzana

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Where is Panko going?
An authority close to the investigation claims back to Africa. The European one.

I assume most of Phase is in travel mode to go do their concert stuff, with a guess at some going to do 3D.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Gen 3 is so enjoyable. It's lame but I do miss Rushia. What makes them so impressive is they are so distinct.

Noel - dorky tone deaf idol
Flare - temperamental image obsessed
Marine - zatzu and game hag queen
Pekora - introvert perfectionist
Rushia - needy parasocial money maker

They still work and any live with them is must see Vtuber TV

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Btw, that's 350k people across Niji and Holo. It's fucking Monday in Japan. Imma watch this hag scream and head to bed

Kalion

:)
Mozu having zero hesitation in making fun of gray names is such fun.

httn

Hag enthusiast
"I would not say i am dark skinned at all" - Mozumi Pichi
Pour one out for sanalite

Top Bottom