Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
d0HalBn.png

d0HlNUb.png

Same vibes.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

RIP the two hour dream.. time for the numberfags to figure out how much $$ they made.
The aka supas were FLYING at the end there. I'm going to guess over 50k USD by the end, maybe even higher. (Edit: Okay, maybe not that much.)

I'm guessing Cover brought on a new 3D Live producer, given they have a full studio and the money for a full time team for that. The flow & layouts are all getting really good and, fairly clearly, not put all on the member to figure out.

frz

The aka supas were FLYING at the end there. I'm going to guess over 50k USD by the end, maybe even higher.

I'm guessing Cover brought on a new 3D Live producer, given they have a full studio and the money for a full time team for that. The flow & layouts are all getting really good and, fairly clearly, not put all on the member to figure out.
that's way too optimistic, it's at 15k right now
ooof stream ended

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

frz

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well I'm sad we didn't get a few more guests, especially Lui and Polka, but I can understand why they wanted to keep it between the two of them too for the most part. They really must have had a blast with the wrestling bit, and most the songs were pretty chill so I guess that was the vibe they wanted. Now that they have their 3Ds though it's not like it's not a future option anyway. I suspect they'll be plenty popular as guests themselves.

Anyway my heart is full, and I apologize for those who are too weak to handle their voices and will mourn your passing when the purge starts alongside those who can't appreciate Luna.

:BijouBijou:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
d0HalBn.png

d0HlNUb.png

Same vibes.

???

I'm never gonna be a big fan of being talked to like i'm a baby by two girls who also sound like babies, but these idiots are super talented and put on a great show and probably deserve the giant piles of money that they are currently being drowned in.
I will say they've grown on me over the past year. Best in small doses, special occasions, and collabs for me still, but I have a lot of respect for them. They've gone out of their way to make a very specific channel experience and it has obviously paid off here.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well I'm sad we didn't get a few more guests, especially Lui and Polka, but I can understand why they wanted to keep it between the two of them too for the most part.
Probably a better idea to have less guests for their debut since it is the two of them. There is always their birthday that they will surely do a 3D live for.

I forgot Patra did their debut song. She was in chat.
foto_no_exif - 2024-08-11T002446.051.jpg

Negzana

???

I will say they've grown on me over the past year. Best in small doses, special occasions, and collabs for me still, but I have a lot of respect for them. They've gone out of their way to make a very specific channel experience and it has obviously paid off here.

I find the kayfabe grating but there's something hilarious about the twins being so degenerate but hiding it with a tissue-paperthin mask at all times

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That was really great. Its the first 3D debut of advent i watch (yeah im a fake fan i know) so i have a lot of catching up to do tonight :BijouBijou:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Biboo's was peak in terms of kino and comedy but this, man

this was exactly what I needed after Aqua's announcement
289745284.jpg

They were trying for more than a decade and even gave up entirely at some point. But today was an hour of good times and non-stop smiling and it was so fun to watch. This is really what they've been working so hard for. The ability to stand on stage, pour your heart out and just make a bunch of people smile.

The HoloEN concert is going to be kino and 6th fes even more so. I wanna believe these two have a long, bright future ahead :pomuLove:

Negzana

The only way this day could be better is if I wake up tomorrow and read about the graduation of another Niji

I sure hope no more Nijis graduate

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Probably a better idea to have less guests for their debut since it is the two of them. There is always their birthday that they will surely do a 3D live for.

I forgot Patra did their debut song. She was in chat.
View attachment 75634
Aye, while I of course find the idea of guests and others amusing, this is really a celebration of what is very arguably a huge goal for the two of them in their life. Especially with how hard they've been trying for ages to get a ball rolling with some momentum. It's not exactly what they had in mind I imagine, but it's a good milestone for this journey as well as another foot in the door of their big dream as irl idols too should they continue that pursuit as well. I'm very proud of them either way.
:sanasmile:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Biboo's was by far the most fun and creative one, but this one was a close second.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
that's way too optimistic, it's at 15k right now
Just a reminder that Youtube takes 30% of that, Cover takes 50% of the remaining sum, and without knowing the canadian tax system i'm gonna ballpark it at one thrird. Which means they get about 20% (3k) of the initial sum in their hands as cold hard spendable cash.

Biboo's was by far the most fun and creative one, but this one was a close second.

Agreed.
Biboo >= FuwaMoco > Nerissa > Shiori

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Just a reminder that Youtube takes 30% of that, Cover takes 50% of the remaining sum, and without knowing the canadian tax system i'm gonna ballpark it at one thrird. Whichg means they get about 20% (3k) of the initial sum in their hands as cold hard spendable cash.
Pretty sure it's more like 30/30/40, with them getting the 40%, although taxes will eat into that.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Just a reminder that Youtube takes 30% of that, Cover takes 50% of the remaining sum, and without knowing the canadian tax system i'm gonna ballpark it at one thrird. Whichg means they get about 20% (3k) of the initial sum in their hands as cold hard spendable cash.

Agreed.
Biboo >= FuwaMoco > Nerissa > Shiori
They live in Japan. They aren't being taxed by Canada.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rank
Biboo>FuwaMoco >Nerissa >Shiori
They were all good tho good job Advent can't wait for the collab

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Pretty sure it's more like 30/30/40, with them getting the 40%, although taxes will eat into that.
It is 30 to Youtube, 35 for Cover and 35 for the talent. At least, that is how people expect the split to work for Cover and Nijisanji.

Top Bottom