"I have BPD; Beautiful Princess Disorder"Himemiya Rie

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Boat Woman trying to dance to Pippa the Ripper.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 23-55-17 Microsoft Word - DRCC RESOURCE Consent_What do I need to kno...png

httn

Hag enthusiast
Buckos...Your malehag is showing.
1712008624192.png

Horo7618

No one in particular

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Already a legendary fucking stream.

tgmslc

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

Yes, but only in the context of first mentioning the podcast idea over dinner while they were in LA
Interesting, so this means the idea was born around July of last year, maybe I should dust off the rrat I made back in January. Anyone here knows how to access the Patreon video? There might be more details there

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Interesting, so this means the idea was born around July of last year, maybe I should dust off the rrat I made back in January. Anyone here knows how to access the Patreon video? There might be more details there
Matara talked about having food poisoning in Japan during the episode. So the first episode was recorded after this:

I have access to the Patreon but have not had a chance to listen to it yet.

Porean

Early Adopter
Can we agree that Fauna had the best April Fools stream? Perhaps sharing the Gold medal with Pekomum stream?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Can we agree that Fauna had the best April Fools stream? Perhaps sharing the Gold medal with Pekomum stream?
Definitely, but only if Ami also gets an honorable mention. Quite a few fun ones today.

EDIT: Speaking of which, Filian called into Lumi's stream and is telling her she's joining Phase as an Invader, and Lumi is hazing her.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
They talk about the idea in the actual podcast at around this timestamp. Basically both of them wanted to do a podcast in Niji / never got it off the ground, and didn't tell each other until LA. Then of course it's not possible until Matara was able to bring it to Mint after Pomu's graduation.

Not really any rrat material in the patreon ep, its mostly podcast behind the scenes and tangents.

Porean

Early Adopter
Definitely, but only if Ami also gets an honorable mention. Quite a few fun ones today.
I liked Ami's stream, but it didn't have enough Pizazz to really qualify for the top though, as she didn't put all that much work into it, so i would have to give the prize away to others who had more high-concept high-effort streams. I would have loved a "Amy Arachnid" costume for example, or a custom overlay, but then again, that takes a lot work for a one day joke, i can't blame her given how much work she already puts in everyday.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Salado

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRASH BEAR
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

I'm losing my fucking mind

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
One of the collab members got banned for 7 days live on stream for flashing Koinu's underwear. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Salado

Uruka calculating the date of her conception... :irysisadork:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
One of the collab members got banned for 7 days live on stream for flashing Koinu's underwear. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

and now all of the collab partners with that specific chuuba on-stream might also be banned, because it's against twitch TOS to have someone who's banned on stream

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Top Bottom