"My dog understands both English and Chinese. Or like certain phrases. We say 'dinner time' and we say 'going out' and we say 'I'm gonna cook you' in Chinese. And he knows those three phrases"Himemiya Rie

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

httn

Hag enthusiast

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>goes in to the yuko stream like a vulture
>"I'm coming back full time!"
>closes tab
>deletes stream from watch history
well then :annoyedpippa:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Looks like she is killing the Gooners.
Based. I think @yukoschizo is killing themselves after all.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I don't know whats in her memberships, but she just talked about removing some memberships stuff. Bye bye coomer asmrs I assume
Shit like coomer ASMR (a lot of it) doujin reading streams, coomer roleplay, etc etc etc. There were also free chats and some other stuff but it was majority horny lolicon shit.

And the boo bros are gonna disintegrate now that it's apparently no more.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I reopened it, she's talking now about being "down with the content" that was removed. Then in the next sentence: "I want to focus on what I like", ok so which is it?

Stunned But Dumb

Do you think Aviel is pushing for the removal of the coom? She seems like she really liked it

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I don't know whats in her memberships, but she just talked about removing some memberships stuff. Bye bye coomer asmrs I assume
Prediction: this will end up in more jidf drama because the discord clique controls (or did control) access to member stream archives so this will segregate the boo bros further into pleb tiers who are all of course still lagging behind the Krewtons. God I wish they'd have a gang war already.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Oh shit I have an announcement to make"

WTF

:urtearingmeapart:

Stunned But Dumb

Prediction: this will end up in more jidf drama because the discord clique controls (or did control) access to member stream archives so this will segregate the boo bros further into pleb tiers who are all of course still lagging behind the Krewtons. God I wish they'd have a gang war already.
She mentioned it will take a bit for her to start deleting it, so it'd be smart for the boobro side to member quick and get to archiving. Ar we could see a vtuber crips vs bloods, thats cool too

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
1708392390947.png

httn

Hag enthusiast
Pippa and Yuko hunting skinwalkers would be good content.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She beat Dizzy to releasing a fucking vlog video!

:urtearingmeapart:

This stream is nonstop damage to my well being

Psielite

Do you think Aviel is pushing for the removal of the coom? She seems like she really liked it
After that guy pulled that "How do you think us fans feel?" shit on Pochi a few days ago, Aviel probably said they need to cut back on the parasocial shit.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Stunned But Dumb

Yuko: "I'm ear raping the microphone"
I know someone in her chat is going to say it, I just know someone wi-

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa and Yuko hunting skinwalkers would be good content.
Sadly firearm content can't be livestreamed on youtube, even if you are just reacting to a video.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
After that guy pulled that "How do you think us fans feel?" shit on Pochi a few days ago, Aviel probably said they need to cut back on the parasocial shit.
What happened there? I don't watch her so never saw what went down there.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Some Discord screencaps from /jidf/ -

JELchPt.png

JELcwKX.png

JELcrVS.png

JELlfbR.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Hard to say for sure. Poko had a coomer ASMR not too long ago and none of Momo's coomer ASMRs went down during her break. If either of them say something about stopping "certain content," then yeah Aviel might be putting his foot down on Idol degen stuff.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Some of her fans on /vt/ and discord seem to not be taking this total coomer content death well.
1708392668171.png

Top Bottom