Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa's going on vacation soon and meeting up with Nokko, and while I was frantically writing a chat message to not actually say where she was going, she said it almost immediately

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's going on vacation soon and meeting up with Nokko, and while I was frantically writing a chat message to not actually say where she was going, she said it almost immediately
Hopefully Nokko already said the state she lives in :whatastory: It's Arizona btw.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm just listening to this Hina/Airi stream, am I getting gaslighted or is this game really not Dark and Darker? Even the WR music sound the same.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I'me just listening to this Hina/Airi stream, am I getting gaslighted or is this game really not Dark and Darker? Even the WR music sound the same.
Here's its page:

It sounds like some sort of clone from steam discussions, but not looking further

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa wants to rebrand as Hexa Sexa. I'm sure that /pcg/ ritual poster would be delighted, but it's an extremely stupid idea :whatastory:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Apparently Hexa has a stomach tattoo too. This is purely informative. I hate tattoos.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi talking about using those VHS rewinders shaped as a car. Used to have one of those growing up too.

I always get hit with nostalgia watching Airi streams.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa abruptly ended stream saying she got a message that "didn't feel too good." No clue what it could be, but I hope everything is good :pippasadl:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Luna almost overpowered Botan during the one-legged competition. Everyone was shocked but Luna said she's been bench-pressing recently. Super strong baby.
43678929.png

Choco trying to get Subaru's channel deleted :irysthumbsupl:
657811.png

Subaru is still the queen of butt sumo. Luna tried to beat her 3 times and got destroyed all 3 times.
Subaru: "Never step to me again."
467892.png

I love these dummies :sanasmile:
379802.png

Edit: From the audio quality and the camerawork, this was likely done at a private studio. Might be the same one Subaru used a few months ago.

Last edited:

Negzana

Chammers...

I love how she is so consistently cursed she goes from having one of the most attractive designs to having the most negative sex appeal of any Holo.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
40 minutes in and Korone hits the "Best End" for this game. Looks like each run is 15 minutes. Prime one off stream game material, probably going to see a lot of it.

Salado

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
wow im loving it!
-kannagi loki

what is this a kfc commercial :whatastory:

Salado

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
her game just crashed its so palover

"sakana fix server please"

FISHMAN:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry: