"Yippee-Ki-Yay mazzafaakaaa! ~ ~"Utatane Nasa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Wtf I didn't know you can get copying claimed for signing acapella, this is bullshit. Uruka's radicalizing me into anti-copyright camp

Salado

"The coomers are coming now."- Fujikura Uruka.

e: now chat is making her yab in broken Spanish.
:whatastory:

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Wtf I didn't know you can get copying claimed for signing acapella, this is bullshit. Uruka's radicalizing me into anti-copyright camp
You're actually more likely to get copy claimed for singing acapella than you are for singing with accompaniment (as long as the accompaniment isn't an exact match to something), and even less so playing an instrument. YT's system is great at detecting words, not as good at detecting instruments and sounds.

Salado

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Let me detail a conundrum I have.

Jelly is using the full power of her autism to make a factory that is aesthetically pleasing and has regular block spacing between glass windows and pillars.

However, the corner pillars are 4 blocks wide while the other pillars and glass windows are three blocks wide.

Now, do I spend two dollars to tell Jelly this to see if this triggers Jelly's autism now, or do I wait until she's finished building the factory first?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Jelly is using the full power of her autism to make a factory that is aesthetically pleasing and has regular block spacing between glass windows and pillars.

However, the corner pillars are 4 blocks wide while the other pillars and glass windows are three blocks wide.

Now, do I spend two dollars to tell Jelly this to see if this triggers Jelly's autism now, or do I wait until she's finished building the factory first?

let her build the factory, then tell her

whatever happens next is content

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Spend four dollars to give her a vague notification first (example: "aesthetically pleasing autism huh?"), then tell her in excruciating detail after completion.

:gloomiLaugh:

Last edited:

Salado

Militante

Yuu has heartlessly tossed aside the companion cube into the incinerator. She verbally made a fuss, but tossed it in without any delay.

She laughed.

She's also insulting and/or tbagging the turrets whenever they fall over. This isn't quite the draconic kind of giggling I wanted, but it's nice.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's funny yet a bit painful watching Laplus play Twisted Fate in League.

In general I think it's cool that she and Akirose are doing tournaments and stuff like this but I kind of wish they'd play more random games for fun with hololive talents.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

SomeRando

Bronze

And now she's butchering gangnam style :whatastory:

E: I think she's singing cupid in korean?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
1707170515477.png

on proctor's stream :kaelalaugh:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
For the banner quotes database: "If it weren't for the fact that she drinks her own piss, she would be perfect." - Proctor Zakharov

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Top Bottom