"I shook Sakana down for the gym memberships, I made a whole point, -'Imagine, fishman, if there was 20% less Sad Girl Energy and nobody takes breaks... there's 30% less breaks across the board'- and the managers backed me up like 'YEAH SHE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW' hahahaha"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Man hearing Gura again making me miss SNOT collabs
Kinda depressing the last we've seen of them was the really awkward MC section at Connect the World.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Fembucko Prime listening along;
Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 23-30-07 Home _ X.png

(also thinly veiled Ami Karaoke shilling)

httn

Hag enthusiast

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
SLEEPY! JUST DM HER! GET THAT COLLAB WITH YOUR OSHI GIRL.
congrats on the 1 year tho
Sleepy needs time to properly prepare the necessary power-point, pl;s undastand.
Bur yeah for real though just fucking do it Sleepy COME ON

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I forgot lethal company was a 4 player game without mods thats why ame is skipping the round :depressedtako:
Going back to this. Are all 5 of them in game now? If so it means they are allowed to use mods in the game?

Edit : ah nevermind. I came back to ina watching ame so it confused me.

Last edited:

mismatch

Going back to this. Are all 5 of them in game now? If so it means they are allowed to use mods in the game?
They're taking turns sitting out - Ina is currently doing so. The person sitting out streams someone else's POV from discord - including Gura's which is hilarious. She found a way to stream while still not streaming.

The Rratarded Alt

Edit : ah nevermind. I came back to ina watching ame so it confused me.
They are swapping out.

Also, Kiara just committed a murder-suicide with Ameeeeeeee
:yagoocry:

Not-Username

Honestly I tapped out.
Idk the energy is kinda lame and the whole thing kinda boring.
I skip through vods if anything interesting happened

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Yeah, this is pretty boring. The last one with IRyS, Kronii, Ina and Ame was a fucking classic and probably the single best Lethal Company stream yet. Why is this one such a dud?

mismatch

Boring, really? Honestly just the last round has been hilarious, but I guess there's no accounting for taste.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah, this is pretty boring. The last one with IRyS, Kronii, Ina and Ame was a fucking classic and probably the single best Lethal Company stream yet. Why is this one such a dud?
Because Irys and Kronii are peak comedy

Not-Username

Boring, really? Honestly just the last round has been hilarious, but I guess there's no accounting for taste.
Ey if it got better then good for them.
Then I will see it in the vod/clips :irysthumbsupl:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I get the sense some of them are sleepy/tired, including Gura (for reasons unknown).

Also not streaming for Gura in this collab is kind of weird right? She has the Live 2D set up, then is playing the game, why not also stream the game? Idk seems weird

Last edited:

mismatch

I get the sense some of them are sleepy/tired, including Gura (for reasons unknown).

Also not streaming for Gura in this collab is kind of weird right? She has the Live 2D set up, then is playing the game, why not also stream the game? Idk seems weird
I haven't really felt like any of them have been low energy - Gura in particular has been more of a gremlin than in her last couple of "returns". She has been streaming her POV to discord so the person sitting out can stream it. No idea why she's not actually streaming it on her channel - maybe cause the comments would turn to garbage as usual.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi polled chat on what game to play. Actually, Xal was the one who made the poll while she was afk, so he put on different games, some to troll her, and Fallout NV ended up getting most votes.

She is now in the process of modding it. Going about as well as you can imagine the lemon tard modding a game. We'll see how long it takes before she actually starts playing it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rratarded Alt

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

The Rratarded Alt

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband