"Don't talk to me. You are Irish. Shut your potato eating mouth... Shut the fuck up"Kaneko Lumi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Ensok

Early Adopter
Imposter FuwaMoco is just Mococo panicking about not knowing anything while Fuwawa keeps yelling at her to VIOLENCE

This is peak gameplay
And they barely avoided getting seen by Kronii.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's so bauver bros :urtearingmeapart:
3267481.jpg

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
RIP Maldives trip, cancelled over an Among us accusation lol. Orange Woman messed up lol

Stunned But Dumb

Kiara, God's strongest Gosling, creating a rule to protect Ame

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
My oshi is such a good singer.
1700378976838377.jpg

Stunned But Dumb

Damn, those mushrooms are kind of clutch

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
isa is singing my way

oh no

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh no biboo is fumbling...

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Hearing Hexa sing Dominick the Donkey having not known this was a thing is an experience.

frz

Oh no biboo is fumbling...
ame did look sus on biboo's PoV., biboo followed her the entire time, no kill happened, the moment ame went out of screen, ame reported and fauna called it just happened within 10 seconds
It's a great timing kill than biboo fumbling.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
ame did look sus on biboo's PoV., biboo followed her the entire time, no kill happened, the moment ame went out of screen, ame reported and fauna called it just happened within 10 seconds
It's a great timing kill than biboo fumbling.
You dont vote on 4 and on 7 without being 100% sure. Thats the number 1 rule of a good crewmate. That was a fumble. And no i was never addicted to among us

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
fuwamoco is very bad at being impostor

frz

You dont vote on 4 and on 7 without being 100% sure. Thats the number 1 rule of a good crewmate. That was a fumble. And no i was never addicted to among us
oh that's just the whole lobby being amateur lol. People getting voted out with 2 votes in game prior:ponrys:
But that kill kinda fucked the game anyway, if it gets to 3 biboo still gonna vote ame. It looked really fucking bad for ame on biboo's PoV. The only way that game could have ended in an imposter lost is if mori randomly kills ame infront of biboo
I also consumed way more among us content than I should ( 4 different groups) lolw dont apply that much meta skills on them

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Kiara complains about not ever being the imposter but completely drops the ball when she has the opportunity! :pathetic:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yeah, the two worst imposters got it this time.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco should get imposter every time this is actually so funny

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa was literally a Disney Princess, and she was almost on the Disney Channel on a show called A.N.T. Farm, but she said no.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Hexa was literally a Disney Princess, and she was almost on the Disney Channel on a show called A.N.T. Farm.
I remember the A.N.T Farm lore from the Pippa collab. Though I don't know if the Disney Princess stuff is new or not, I might have just forgotten.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I remember the A.N.T Farm lore from the Pippa collab. Though I don't know if the Disney Princess stuff is new or not, I might have just forgotten.
I didn't remember either. It's been a while.

Stunned But Dumb

So close to the Kiara Clutch...
Hexa was literally a Disney Princess, and she was almost on the Disney Channel on a show called A.N.T. Farm, but she said no.
Good for her. That stuff never ends well

Top Bottom